Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

No, still making improvements and fixing stuff
    good man

Comment

Tell your V8 firmware. will AFR? "When playing video content at different frame rates (23.97Hz, 24Hz, 25Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz), if the player does not automatically switch to the desired frame rate of the TV according to the frame rate of the video signal, there are always periodic micro-
      jerk images (more often or less often depending on the frequency of out-of-frame frames). When watching TV, it can be seen on the running line, in news channels, with the system auto frame replay this band goes perfectly smoothly, smoothly as the current water of the river "

Comment

Hello

Today, would it not be better to have a box with minimal ram 3gbte instead of 2 so you do not have concern for eventual kodi

Comment

Hi guys,

I have a Beelink Standard GT1/16G with the S/N FX17N6KG0163, Android 6.0.1 build GT_113M0. I do not know why I can not find any firmware for FX17xxx product!
          I want to upgrade 6.0 to 7.1. Please, could you tell me which is the correct firmware for my box? I prefer stock firmware.

Thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

whats the deal with openGapps? generate new builds everyday but still including app that were updated weeks ago..

Comment

Hi tillaz, i installed your v7 rom. Everything works fine. Now I have to try to connect 2 gamepads ipega and one remote and see if it works. If so, it'll be amazing

Comment

what am I doing wrong?
                su enter
                sh /sdcard/1 enter
                and get an error No such file or directory
                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20171204_140947.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	691155

Comment

First of all, tillaz87 . thank you for your great work here. I did not know that there were dev work for the GT1 Ultimate hidden in the GT1 section. I've seen a lot of work, especially superceleron 's work for the Alfawise S92 boxes (same hardware spec as GT1 regular version I think), but the GT1 ultimate seems not get much love.

A further question, so this is an upgrade/patch works on top of the stock firmware, am I right? And for the first time ever, I saw the 3D game problem reported by other users (tried Lego Jurassic), and it was a black screen. Does the most recent ver of this ROM fix that problem? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by serg1d View Post
                    what am I doing wrong?
                    su enter
                    sh /sdcard/1 enter
                    and get an error No such file or directory
                    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20171204_140947.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.5 KB ID:	691155
                    Hello
                    This is due to a bad location of files from you ...
                    Put on the internal sdcard

Comment

Any ETA for V8 ?

Comment

Originally posted by serg1d View Post
                        what am I doing wrong?
                        su enter
                        sh /sdcard/1 enter
                        and get an error No such file
                        Show me a picture of where were you have the downloaded files

Comment

Originally posted by GentDiors View Post
                          First of all, tillaz87 . thank you for your great work here. I did not know that there were dev work for the GT1 Ultimate hidden in the GT1 section. I've seen a lot of work, especially superceleron 's work for the Alfawise S92 boxes (same hardware spec as GT1 regular version I think), but the GT1 ultimate seems not get much love.

A further question, so this is an upgrade/patch works on top of the stock firmware, am I right? And for the first time ever, I saw the 3D game problem reported by other users (tried Lego Jurassic), and it was a black screen. Does the most recent ver of this ROM fix that problem? Thanks in advance.
                          You must have the AX version which is a bit of a mystery.. I see people say 3D works with it, others saying not.
                          Even seen talk of just faulty hardware.

I have no idea as don't have that hardware varient

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

You must have the AX version which is a bit of a mystery.. I see people say 3D works with it, others saying not.
                            Even seen talk of just faulty hardware.

I have no idea as don't have that hardware varient
                            I have the G912 (9937) variant of GT1 ultimate updated to 707N0 stock firmware maybe a week ago. I could not confirm if the 3d problem was there prior to this firmware as I did not load any 3D game before, did the test since I saw people mention it. Main beef I had about this box was the BT stuttering issue starting from the beginning ( even with the MM fw build the box was shipped with). I had to use a bt transmitter paired with my bt headset which kinda beats the idea of having a built-in bt chip in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
                              Any ETA for V8 ?
                              It's a busy time of the year for me, especially with the project at work picking up.

But made good progress with this only really got one last thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GentDiors View Post

I have the G912 (9937) variant of GT1 ultimate updated to 707N0 stock firmware maybe a week ago. I could not confirm if the 3d problem was there prior to this firmware as I did not load any 3D game before, did the test since I saw people mention it. Main beef I had about this box was the BT stuttering issue starting from the beginning ( even with the MM fw build the box was shipped with). I had to use a bt transmitter paired with my bt headset which kinda beats the idea of having a built-in bt chip in the box.
                                Games should work then as I have lots installed, even some that are not officially supported (hotline miami 1&2, all GTA, Bully, etc..)
                                this patch wont ever change hardware related stuff. have you tried games directly from the market? they should work.

if side loading games make sure your using data cache (obb) for mali GPU. adreno, SFX, Tegra would cause black screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X