Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run Antutu test on v9 today and this is score of my GT1 ULTIMATE
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

tillaz87 Any ETA for the new ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

I would need you to force a few crashes then upload the logcat as I don't have AX12
        When I run antutu on v9 my score is 27k with 3D not supported (0 score). Please see attached logcat. I run antutu and Buggy race.
        Attached Files

Comment

Its been a pain but we now have updated GPU drivers with full OpenGL 3.2 + Android extension pack.
          Also my boot script for ram management depending on 2GB/3GB is now working. So looking to release this after few small tests.

This will be v10beta as I don't want a new thread or to continue with the beelink patches, they will be discontinued as I only have time for one.

Comment

Why beta tho? You expecting many bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
              Why beta tho? You expecting many bugs?
              Beta because I'm the only person to test it, and the changes are big. the whole framework/app are 99% AOSP from last nougat release.
              its working good for me on 2GB AP6255 but that's all can know for now

Comment

Thank god I have the same box as you

Comment

Sorry about the pressure but should I expect the release this week? It's just that I got update some friends and family boxes too.

Comment

Beta because I'm the only person to test it, and the changes are big. the whole framework/app are 99% AOSP from last nougat release.
                    Hi Tillaz
                    I have the "GT1 707D0 ultimate/3G+32G" version with your V9 ROM; I will be happy to test your Beta

Regards
                    (Sorry for the bold font due to copy and paste
                    Philippe

Comment

Hi everyone, im lost with all the possibilities of flash my actual Beelink GT1 (Android 7.1.2 Build 707NO with Serial begin by A912 ).

I want to put Android TV, so i download this GT1_707NO_6255.img

How i can flash my device now is it ok with Burn Card Maker or i need to use an other way ?

WARNING: IF ONV7 YOU MUST RE-FLASH STOCK 7.1.2 FIRST !!! ALL OTHERS ARE FINE !!! <----------- Does I need to re-flash ???

Sorry for my bad french english.

Comment

hI tillaz87
                        I will be happy to test your beta too. I have v9 rom now in my GT1 Ultimate 3/32
                        Thanks

Comment

I can test your build on my basic gt1 too.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D802 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyone confirm if this ROM is API 24?

From Kodi website:

< v21 API: nothing
                            v21, v22 API: AC3, EAC3 (broken on most firmware, please bug your vendor)
                            v23: AC3, EAC3, DTS, DTS-HD (if supported, not on the Nexus 5)
                            v24 (Android N): AC3, EAC3, DTS with the new IEC API, we miss hardware / software to implement dts-hd, truehd

I am currently on 6.0.1 (Beelink ROM) and it does not support any HDMI passthrough on Kodi, but it does support AC3 and EAC3 on Plex android app.

Thx,
                            V

Comment

I would like to test the bĂȘta.. If it possible

Comment

Lol. We are all going to test if when he releases it. Just chill

Comment

Working...
                                X