Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been able to get HDMI RAW audio passthrough working with DTS-HD and TrueHD with stock or any custom rom? If so, what video player are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by mynameismartha View Post
      Has anyone been able to get HDMI RAW audio passthrough working with DTS-HD and TrueHD with stock or any custom rom? If so, what video player are you using?
      yes.answered your query on another thread.uninstall kodi and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by supermal View Post

thank you.used it to put latest update onto mine.no need to go back to stock recovery.
        Did you lose DRM info by using other's backup?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSeason View Post

Did you lose DRM info by using other's backup?
          no.everything intact.

Comment

no.everything intact.
            Wow. I was surprised somehow. I've read someone used your recovery and lost the DRM info. Now you escaped it. Things are getting more confused now.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSeason View Post

Wow. I was surprised somehow. I've read someone used your recovery and lost the DRM info. Now you escaped it. Things are getting more confused now.
              He lost the DRM at some point because he tried a number of ROMs before using my back up to recover his box.one of them must have been a bad flash.l have only used rom made for my box.

Comment

He lost the DRM at some point because he tried a number of ROMs before using my back up to recover his box.one of them must have been a bad flash.l have only used rom made for my box.
                Got you. BTW, do you use YouTube regularly? I found the new original YouTube for Android TV really sucks. It starts from fresh every time you switched application. Any recommendation? I've tried lots of alternatives, NewPipe, SmartYouTube etc. None is of satisfactory.

Comment

Hi, does this ROM have dvd api enabled ? And USB tuner support ?

Comment

I recently purchased the M8S Pro L. I am trying to get in TWRP. Can you provide me a link to the TWRP recovery image for my M8S Pro L S912 3G 32G DDRS3 LB? I accidentally deleted the DRM Info.apk, and now I can't update it using OTA. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by LoKin View Post
                      I recently purchased the M8S Pro L. I am trying to get in TWRP. Can you provide me a link to the TWRP recovery image for my M8S Pro L S912 3G 32G DDRS3 LB? I accidentally deleted the DRM Info.apk, and now I can't update it using OTA. Please help.
                      If you just need the DRMinfo apk, just use your installed Chrome browser, and search for it. Or you can install Aptoid Store and get it that way.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Tried that 3 times. Keep on getting error message stating E3005: ...drm_info.apk" has unexpected contents. Installation aborted. At this point I just want to flash the entire box and start with the factory image. That's why I need the correct TWRP recovery.img, but I can't find it. Again, please help.

Comment

Tried that 3 times. Keep on getting error message stating E3005: ...drm_info.apk" has unexpected contents. Installation aborted. At this point I just want to flash the entire box and start with the factory image. That's why I need the correct TWRP recovery.img, but I can't find it. Again, please help.
                          If you do a factory reset, you will have it just as you got it out of the box.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

You may find TWRP Recovery IMG in my post.
                            First, search for Supersu and Rashr in Google Playstore and then use RASHR to recover TWRP Recovery IMG.
                            One caution is to keep original Recovery IMG backed up before installing TWRP.
                            The DRM info app is recommended to clean up the cache and the rest of the files and try installing them again.
                            I wish you success.

Comment

use usb burning tool and install this.M8S_PRO-20170707.094011.V0321.IMG.it will put you back to stock firmware then you can take it from there.you can download from freaktab download service or there are a few other links if you search.good luck.

Comment

I do not have a USB A male to USB A male cable, so the usb burning tool is not an option. I'm hoping I can do this using only the SD card method. Can you provide me a link to the M8S_PRO-20170707.094011.V0321.IMG? I greatly appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                                X