No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box RK3399 Android 7.1 4/32GB Dual WiFi Gig Lan USB3.0 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ClarkKent;n757097]This means that you HAVE Flashed listed mk39 rom onto the N6? Please clarify. All features work well enough for you?

Originally posted by noahv View Post

I've rkm mk39 box. N6 max firmware worked out of the box for me.
    Vice versa maybe i

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/?s=mk39
    http://ftp.techtrade.si/Gonilniki_za_stranke_zacasno/Rikomagic/MK39/

Shenzhen Rikomagic Tech Corp.,Ltd-----Android TV BOX, Media player, Digital Signage Media Player,signage player

My box(hardware) is mk39
    Flashed N6 Max(software) . Worked without editing anything.

Vice Versa your box(hardware) N6 maX may work with mk39(software)

Comment

[QUOTE=noahv;n757100]
      Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
      This means that you HAVE Flashed listed mk39 rom onto the N6? Please clarify. All features work well enough for you?

My box(hardware) is mk39
      Flashed N6 Max(software) . Worked without editing anything.

Vice Versa your box(hardware) N6 maX may work with mk39(software)
      How do you rate the mk39 Firmware?
      is it better or worst, if you could list any issues with mk39 Firmware will highly appreciate it.

Comment

[QUOTE=sidglide;n757103]
        How do you rate the mk39 Firmware?
        is it better or worst, if you could list any issues with mk39 Firmware will highly appreciate it.
        Depends on your apps and needs.May go with you or not.

For example screensaver+sleep mode is a must for me.But mk39 firmware has only sleep mode.You cant run screensaver+sleep together.
        siptv.app failed to load playlist.
        Cant update Super Su app.If done so it wont boot.

These are reasons why I didnt keep that firmware.Rather than these it seemed pretty stable.

Comment

[QUOTE=noahv;n757112]
          Originally posted by sidglide View Post

For example screensaver+sleep mode is a must for me.But mk39 firmware has only sleep mode.You cant run screensaver+sleep together.

These are reasons why I didnt keep that firmware.Rather than these it seemed pretty stable.
          The screensaver on N6 max does not trigger, sleep also does not work.
          at least if i have sleep i can protect my TV. bought an OLED couple of days back.
          will try to flash MK39 firmware lets see if it works.
          What do you suggest should i prep a SD card and flash or should i flash via USB 3.1 port?

Thanks for the information maybe this gives my TV boc new life. i have reverted back to x96 mini to protect my gear.(no sleep+ no screensaver)

Comment

[QUOTE=sidglide;n757114]

The screensaver on N6 max does not trigger, sleep also does not work.
            at least if i have sleep i can protect my TV. bought an OLED couple of days back.
            will try to flash MK39 firmware lets see if it works.
            What do you suggest should i prep a SD card and flash or should i flash via USB 3.1 port?

Thanks for the information maybe this gives my TV boc new life. i have reverted back to x96 mini to protect my gear.(no sleep+ no screensaver)
            both method works.
            I prefer pc flash method.

Btw;
            Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.

Comment

Would you think x99 forward will also work with this device..

Comment

Would you think x99 forward will also work with this device..
                maybe , have to try

note:To start sleep mode,enable developer mode; disable " never go to sleep when plugged" Otherwise wont work.

Comment

Hi at all.... I've another big problem with this device: Amazon Prime Video install correctly, I login but when I play any video the app crash :-( :-( :-(
                  I've try different apk but same problem!!!

Anyone have resolve this issue?!?

Thanks a lot

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Known issue already reported in this broken firmware and fixed 14 months ago by Rockchip.
                    So the problem lies with Magicsee that release beta products full of bugs.

[QUOTE=noahv;n757112]

Amazon Prime works on MK39 firmware ?

Comment

[QUOTE=noahv;n757112]

did you try to contact rikomagic support and report those issues/problem ?

Comment

• mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think they will help if you don't have an order no but people can try.

Hi guys,Happy New Year again

For the "REVIEWS" of GearBest;N6 MAX

99% FAKE!!! even 100%!

So,do not read out,just bullshit time loose!

Do not buy N6 MAX! wait of their FW than w'll discuss it whats happen

Bye++

Comment

Happy New Year bergamesk. you know i have seen the fake reviews not only from GearBest but from others as well, and how do we know if something is good or not.Good luck with everything

Comment

@mo123 I don't think they will help if you don't have an order no but people can try.

mo123 this is the answer from rikomagic

rikomagic: Yes, no screensaver+sleep together,
                        Now in the market, most of android boxes no this function.

me: is it possible to fix this issue/problem

rikomagic: Sorry, it depend on the RK CPU

is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

is that true ?
                          I think when it sleeps, all HDMI output will not work including screensaver then.

I also havn't managed to get the screensaver to automatically work.
                          If you disable keep awake while charging in Developer Settings then the device can go to sleep, but very quickly.
                          If you go to More Settings, if there is such an app on some devices then Display, there are more Sleep, screensaver options.
                          So not sure if the settings in More Settings or under Display overlap and cause some issue.
                          In the build.prop file there is also a screen timeout setting in milli-seconds, this can also overwrite other settings.
                          Then in the firmware's framework there is also some default value for sleep, can't remember where that might also overwrite other settings.
                          So I'm also not sure how to make it work properly, it's a bit confusing what settings do what.

Have you got the screensaver to turn on if you set it to eg. 30 min or 1 hour by itself?
                          If I set the Developer Options setting, the screen turns off after about 1 or 2 minutes by itself, which is too fast, but havn't got the screensaver to work on other Nougat firmwares.
                          Maybe Android Pie will work differently if ever available?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

is that true ?

It is obviously not TRUE. I even managed to make it work on MK39 firmware via adb command shell.
                            (http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-set-c...-without-root/) This method also works for MK39 firmware

Yundoo y8 scv1 firmware ; sleep +screensaver working out of the box.

Comment

Working...
                            X