X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video issue still persist!

Checked my 1080p 10Mbit and over videos and just Freeze as usual

Check by default player "MediaCenter"

So wondering that for what issues solved!

Comment

>"HDMI-CEC" still does not work!

>Display;"Resolution settings" still you do not select AUTO
      and default it comes 1280x720 than you can select 1920x1080 or higher
      well this is not a big issue!

>"Screen Saver";still does not work!

>Type-C Port known issue!

>Video processing for high bit rate still problematic!

So this FW for what???

++

Talking with GB and ask them to full refund
      Just a big disappointment!

Comment

Type-C still does not work. Notifications have been fixed. I was unable to clear them before. Check screen saver now to see if it triggers. I need it to prevent burn-in

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
          sidglide

There is no any Heat problem with this box
          Its very cool

For example X99 get it more heat!

And I ignore it all Benchmark tests
          bergamesk just checking to see if 100k was possible

Comment

Hey Sidglide

-what type panel you have it?? PDP or LCD
            if you have PDP then you have to use Burn-in protection
            But ScreenSaver does not work(unless you manual set it than its work!)

-what you mean 100k

-what it "Notifications"? if you meant upper line icons;its still over there,but its not bother me

++

I just lost time&money with this Box!
            but in fact money doesnt matter,just I focued on device working and still problematic one of the
            "very best" problematic RK3399 device

Comment

And probably I'll return to my old Box X99
              Lets see as what Gearbest offer me!

For me Full-refund or Exchange(with another Brand Box as well) no problem
              this Box not for me!

And still wondering latest FW for what??

Comment

Hey Bergamesk,

I use this on a old plasma TV don't think it has protection built in.
                In the previous version of the firmware i was unable to discuss and clear all pending notifications.
                I am able to clear them now.
                i was checking the antutu score. I meant 100000.
                Hope this box improves for is. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Comment

Just ignore it those Antutu etc., scores! I do not care about and I'm looking the real&practical performance for me
                  other matters doesnt important

Note;where is those "notifications"? and how you do this?

++

Couple of days I'v opened a Ticket on Gearbest;and they request me some of photos etc.,(I'v been sent those photos yesterday)
                  Aim of Ticket;Full-refund or Exchange with such as X99

And they still awaiting respond fm MagicSEE Co.

GB only "seller" and they never do it best!

++
                  And the worst thing is;at the moment I cant sale it this Box to another person!
                  "Issue BOX"

Comment

Just ignore it those Antutu etc., scores! I do not care about and I'm looking the real&practical performance for me
                    other matters doesnt important

Note;where is those "notifications"? and how you do this?

++

Couple of days I'v opened a Ticket on Gearbest;and they request me some of photos etc.,(I'v been sent those photos yesterday)
                    Aim of Ticket;Full-refund or Exchange with such as X99

And they still awaiting respond fm MagicSEE Co.

GB only "seller" and they never do it best!

++
                    And the worst thing is;at the moment I cant sale it this Box to another person!
                    "Issue BOX"
                    why dont you try and fix yundoo y8 scv1 firmware for your device?

If you are experienced recovering bricked devices ;it should be easy.

Just burn resource.img of yours after full image loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by noahv View Post

why dont you try and fix yundoo y8 scv1 firmware for your device?

Just burn resource.img of yours after full image loaded.
                      Hi ,

that is for sure a chance to get a better Rom for N6 , do you have N6 too ??? ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

noahv

...why dont you try and fix yundoo y8 scv1 firmware for your device?

Just burn resource.img of yours after full image loaded....

++

well its hard to me that to do this! I'vnt enough experience though

Need Guide for this and might be I'll try it

Comment

noahv

...why dont you try and fix yundoo y8 scv1 firmware for your device?

Just burn resource.img of yours after full image loaded....

++

well its hard to me that to do this! I'vnt enough experience though

Need Guide for this and might be I'll try it
                          Hi ,

simple as all with RK , use AndroidTool to split the full .img Rom , then flash only the

resource.img with first Tab ,

maybe possible for X99 too , + kernel.img for Wifi , AP6255 ,

greetings / gefattern
                          Last edited by gefattern; 12-28-2018, 16:15. Reason: add text

Comment

well in fact all those matters such a "game play"!
                            even do not like it

for example like this N6 really bother me with absurt issues

we have already upgraded latest FW but nothing change!

I'm awaiting what GB offer me?? I'v told them full-refund or exchange(with X99)

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

that is for sure a chance to get a better Rom for N6 , do you have N6 too ??? ,

greetings / gefattern

nope, rkm mk39 rk3399

Tried most of the firmwares out here;
                              Best i have found so far is Yundoo Y8 scv1
                              I unpacked my firmware with Android Tool and dumped resource and kernel images.
                              Sometimes only putting resource works,sometimes both.Sometimes low level android hacking.
                              Trial-Error method is the way I pursue,usually i end in maskrom mode which might result in Hard brick.
                              But recovered all with short pin method.

This have been fun so far for me.
                              But can estimate how pain in the ass would be for whom hates this stuff.

Comment

sidglide, bergamesk please make sure to post at least a compressed comment, with ticket# if already made, on FT Guest GB support page.
                                I've listed my concerns there, and believe input from several FT members will get more real results... Then scattered requests for corrections.
                                Plus, we all benefit from awareness of the interaction between customer/ GB.

A Calm Persistence group works better on GB, than frustrated individuals. Much harder to ignore a voice united.
                                -- Remember too... Ya catch more bees with honey, than vinegar.

I've had issues using "adapters" . Suggest you troubleshoot with a 1pc correct cable... Despite the fact it worked for the flashing.

Agree Antutu is a great reference number.
                                I'm surprised a bit, because ytube reviews hit 101k concitently.

Magicsee has considerable experience with many SOCs and are a serious VR Lab, they should be able to get this rightly corrected.

A 4DPA member posted that A8.x is coming to the n6. Still, this may Not be the 3399 fix as mo123 suggests.
                                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X