Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-13-2018, 07:38
    Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    Regarding your Chinese Burning Tool. It may be it can not find its config file. Try to run it from C:\*** .
    *** - the directory where you unpack the Tool....

Hi,my Tool now on Desktop and when I opened this file that there is one Application program than click it and opened Chinese Tool
    I do not understand C/.......
    So I do not it to change language

++

Therefore do you have any recommandation for the SD Card type/Size/Brand etc.,?
    I have some SD Cards too
    But I need Card Reader too(my Desktop PC does not any slot for the SD Card)

++

MagicSee do not told me any "DRIVERS"
    they just gave me only "Android Tool v2.51"(Chinese)??

And gave me SD Card flashing Tools "Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v1.53(English)
    Hi!
    I used low-end Apacer SD card class 4 8Gb https://www.****.co.uk/p/Apacer-Ap8g...ptor/766473802
    You can try any other micro SD 4 8 or 16Gb. The 32Gb did not work for me for a some reason.

You can try any card reader from $1 https://www.****.co.uk/itm/0164-989E...IAAOSwuNNb7ApJ the **** is e-b-a-y

The Create upgrade disk tool. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gi3...A6czQ_fGy/view

The Tool on my computer (Windows 7) did not work from desktop. I moved it with its folder from /Desktop/Create Upgrade.... to C:/Create Upgrade....

Last edited by A123; 12-13-2018, 07:47. Reason: Link corrected

Comment

• gefattern
      gefattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ,

if you flash with PC , Drivers must be installed on PC , if needed look for RK Drivers 4.5 on big G

gefattern

Hi guys

-yesterday I'v tried some of processings such as

1-I'v "Card Reader" in my hand and do not buy and use it this reader to load&write firmware

2-Downloaded on to my Desktop(Windows 7 PC)>>>Rockchip Create Upgrade Disk Tool v.1.53
    Right-click;Run As Administrator or when I click such an exe type its work it and opened in both way

3-Tool opened;First selected removable disk(I'v seen my SD Card which is Kingston 8Gb Micro-SD)
    therefore I'v couple of SD Cards too

4-Second selected function mode>> "Upgrade Firmware"

5-Third selected Choose Firmware>>click it firmware and loaded MagicSee f/w(it takes less than a minute) where those F/W on my Desktop

6-Fourth selected;>>Choose DEMO but I leave it empty!! its a Option section and no need for do anything!

7-Finally click it to "CREATE" section;well it takes about 15/20 min. to write process duration
    and got a msg "Completed" than I removed SD Card(from Card Reader) and closed Tool

Than I'v checked SD Card and F/W already written successfully

++

So until now I'v not to get any issue for the write process of SD Card+

Now Card in my hand but I'm still awaiting my BOX

++

Therefore I'v watched this video(MagicSEE explained)

As how to flashing by "SD Card method":

Magicsee N6 Max Firmware UpgradeFirmware - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gz5IaSyNudZ2WGnj0uQHsRybQ1EhatSYRockchip SD Card Tool - https://drive.google.com...

And MagicSEE flashing info;

Step 1. Download Firmware and SD card tool
    Step 2. Unzip downloads and run SD card tool
    Step 3. Inside tool select SD card drive, browse and select firmware, click create
    Step 4. Once SD boot disc it created insert into TV box
    Step 5. Plugin power adapter to start flash process, no reset button needed.
    Step 6. Once prompted to remove SD card, remove it and the upgrade will complete.

Seems that just one Tool its enough for flashing and no need any Driver!

Bye++

Comment

gefattern

But I'm a bit confused and wondering&asking that I'v already 3 firmware files on my PC

F/W dates is same>>>20181123 but file sizes different!>>>866Mb,958Mb,866Mb;I'v used it the last one 866Mb which was given 12/Dec
      others given 2/Dec and 4/Dec

++

And another point is(as you mentioned before) such as if wanna flashing by "USB Burning Tool" method then we need "Driver Assistance"
      and proper Factory Tool but with SD Card method we do not need any Driver,like I'v written my Card w/o any Driver

Bye++

Comment

gefattern

But I'm a bit confused and wondering&asking that I'v already 3 firmware files on my PC

F/W dates is same>>>20181123 but file sizes different!>>>866Mb,958Mb,866Mb;I'v used it the last one 866Mb which was given 12/Dec
        others given 2/Dec and 4/Dec

++

And another point is(as you mentioned before) such as if wanna flashing by "USB Burning Tool" method then we need "Driver Assistance"
        and proper Factory Tool but with SD Card method we do not need any Driver,like I'v written my Card w/o any Driver

Bye++
        Hi ,

you got it , hope this Rom works good and yes you only need Drivers if u want to flash with PC ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

guys what is the correct e-mail to magicsee support ?

Comment

Hi Jose

[email protected]

I'v used it for some messaging this mail thru Yahoo

Comment

Hi

My Box arrived today+

>First of all I would like to inform you that;my Box "Type-C" port doesnt work!!
              I'v Type-C Adapter with Female end(where I was used this Adapter my previous Box and it was O.K(X99)
              Now inserted N6 Max and no any reation/no power+no any HDD recognization! just big disappontment

So any one has this Box with tested/worked Type-C port pls???

I always this port(in my X99 Box) for ext.HDD(1Tb) I'v also tested with my USB-flashes(one is 32Gb other one is 64Gb) also do not work in Type-C port!

++

FYI;seems that there is no any Google Play Account login issue!
              So I'v Login to my Google Account without any problem

My Box seems "Rooted"(checked with Root Check Apk.)

Version; MGCTV 11120181123

++

Meanwhile I do not Upgraded my Box!
              Why;when I check of their Upgrade files all are dated 20181123 !!! I'm just about confused with Firmwares and Type-C port issue

Bye++

Comment

guys great promo for this tv-box on gearvita.com only 98.57$ with shipping (EU Priority Line) which minimalize tax/customs problems just bought it today and they ship it 12 hours later here is coupon code N6MaxBox1 (only 19 limit or less left) recommended paying using paypal gearvita is legit magicsee reseller (info from magicsee support on facebook) don't forget also about 5% cashback from yazing.com

Merry Christmas !!!

Comment

Hi

My Box arrived today+

>First of all I would like to inform you that;my Box "Type-C" port doesnt work!!
                  I'v Type-C Adapter with Female end(where I was used this Adapter my previous Box and it was O.K(X99)
                  Now inserted N6 Max and no any reation/no power+no any HDD recognization! just big disappontment

So any one has this Box with tested/worked Type-C port pls???

I always this port(in my X99 Box) for ext.HDD(1Tb) I'v also tested with my USB-flashes(one is 32Gb other one is 64Gb) also do not work in Type-C port!

++

FYI;seems that there is no any Google Play Account login issue!
                  So I'v Login to my Google Account without any problem

My Box seems "Rooted"(checked with Root Check Apk.)

Version; MGCTV 11120181123

++

Meanwhile I do not Upgraded my Box!
                  Why;when I check of their Upgrade files all are dated 20181123 !!! I'm just about confused with Firmwares and Type-C port issue

Bye++
                  Hi ,

sounds not nice , so you cant even flash your new RK3399 Box with any Rom , if Type C is bricked , if ???

maybe a FW Bug ??? , further good luck with your RK3399 Box , greetings / gefattern

Comment

i wish superceleron had this box and could make custom rom for it that would be awesome

Comment

Wandering around we Find This
                      MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box
                      coupon:GBCNN6 $86.99 50pcs from 12.26-12.31

Gearbest
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        Wandering around we Find This
                        MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box
                        coupon:GBCNN6 $86.99 50pcs from 12.26-12.31

Gearbest
                        MERRY Thanks to my Southern Brother!
                        I finally put the trigger on it. I mean saving 25 bucks on the last $109 r3399 we'll see was a no-brainer! The push I needed.
                        Probably saved me 30$ in data alone, from endless searching... I really won't afford the "bigboys" price tags and yet wanted plenty of the latest hw. Tired of clones, and mcCool, etcs' unsupported "NEXT!" box development teams.
                        I looked hard at sunvell's newest h6 box, tanix, and others with, at least, a minimal support effort.
                        Remembering, you had once suggested magicsee as a value-added builder... along with the excellent review, and noting their activities for a couple of years now. I'm happy to be out of the buying market. Kudos! It's your fault. ;?)

I hope for a "good one", but believe I'll be satisfied. Just a logical, thoughtful approach to the thermal dynamics are encouraging.

Now, if our smarter than the smartest developers would endure the rockchip (or H6, rtk 1295/6) pain... I'd feel much braver to stray from amlogic. Here's to hoping.
                        btw, I read your 905x-X comparison and forecast... Great insights, Very interesting.
                        Thanks again for the heads up!
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

... Managed to get rid of that pesky $28 GB wallet credit too.
                          N6 is on it's way for 63 "new" dollars. ..
                          MERRIER the Christmas !
                          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Hi Gefattern

-no need to Flash with PC because its OK with SD Card method! and I did it but never changed any happen for Type-C Port action!
                            Seems that Device malfunction or any other happen I do not know,so some one who have this Device can help me and if they have
                            Type-C Adapter

-"HDMI CEC" doesnt work!

-"Screen Resolution" something weird you cant set it such as "AUTO"!! if you did it than its down to 1280x720!!

-If you have high-bit rate video files(such as 10Mb or 12/14 or 18Mb>>1080p videos;MX Player does not play and Device Media Center not player too!

>>but with X99 all are OK MXPlayer or MediaCenter!!

Tried lot of settings variations but no way,if the video files(1080p) less than lower than 10Mb its play just suck!

Note;I'v already Flashed with SD Card but nothing change

I'v contacted Gearbest and opened Ticket for full refund or might be exchange
                            Also contacted with MagicSee and informed all my situation

Bye++
                            Last edited by bergamesk; 12-26-2018, 07:14. Reason: add info

Comment

Hey guys dont rush to buy this box!
                              (if my Box hasnt malfunction!) read my above comments pls+

Comment

Working...
                              X