MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box RK3399 Android 7.1 4/32GB Dual WiFi Gig Lan USB3.0 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A123 View Post
    Hi, sorry for bad camera.. Now only amazon fire at hand. May be you can recognise the chip.
    Two antennas in 2 directions. Each 2 frequencies 2.4/5 - the reception is better than my h96max even I modified its antenna.
    in the past(about 5months ago) I used to H96 for a short time(test purposes) H96 WiFi reception is not good even bad!
    X99 way better!

but the Tester guy(in above video)said that speed is Excellent(check of his results in the video)

Comment

Well for me a new "Adventure" will begin with this box
      Be patient

Comment

Just installed netflix. At first I found some apk. The apk wrote that is not compatible AND suggested another apk from netflix site! And it works! I did not know is it really 1080p. But much much better then 800x600. I can see small details on my old Panasonic plasma 1080p.
        The DRM:
        SD or HD720/1080 or UHD2160 NetFlix=according to your Premium-Account type;may differ!

so what type NetFlix you use it?
        as I know that 3 different versions they supply it!!

and if your NFlix account supported 1080 than you will watch on your Pana PDP as well
        but not all HDs are 1080p !!! its mix 720/1080

Comment

Thanks, bergamesk! The newest comment from this rewiew:
          TV Box Stop
          This is a message to all users of the Magicsee N6 Max. Magicsee wanted me to inform all users that the issue with the Google login has been resolved and they have released a firmware update for it. For those of you who know to flash Rockchip boxes feel free to do so. For those of you don't know how to flash this box I will make a video for it. N6max RK3399 20181123 upgrade.rar https://mega.nz/#!xeZR0IBR!qAwaoOaE-hRmtqgHqBXEVmlUs-aN2P65IgGFFbwQkF4

For Google account;

For your information;our X99(with latest ROM)
          as you cant login such from main menu>>>GooglePlayStore;when you want to enter your login details its Stop it and does not
          give you access permission!!!

So then you have to go "Settings" than and you can write it your login details! its OK

But seems that you can not do this because when you enter as same way box does not give you access permission to the Google??

its so weird I never happend even heard that!

Manufacturer have to solve this issue asap

Now I'm wondering what type of ROM you have it?? is your Box ROOTED or not???

Tester guy have Rooted version! seems no any issue for Apks.
          When I check 48 review(user comments) that there is no any issue for that>>>Google Login

Therefore you can ask "Gearbest"=pls open a Ticket than ask your problem than GB ask to Manufacturer

Comment

Thanks, bergamesk! The newest comment from this rewiew:
            TV Box Stop
            This is a message to all users of the Magicsee N6 Max. Magicsee wanted me to inform all users that the issue with the Google login has been resolved and they have released a firmware update for it. For those of you who know to flash Rockchip boxes feel free to do so. For those of you don't know how to flash this box I will make a video for it. N6max RK3399 20181123 upgrade.rar https://mega.nz/#!xeZR0IBR!qAwaoOaE-hRmtqgHqBXEVmlUs-aN2P65IgGFFbwQkF4
            also this news very good thanks

and pls prepare a detailed video for "Flashing"

such as I know it from my X99 Box but I wonder that,is the same way??
            so we need help for that

such as which

-Driver Assistant
            -Factory Tool

>>and Flashing instructions including with what type of USB Cables etc.,

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

also this news very good thanks

and pls prepare a detailed video for "Flashing"

such as I know it from my X99 Box but I wonder that,is the same way??
              so we need help for that

such as which

-Driver Assistant
              -Factory Tool

>>and Flashing instructions including with what type of USB Cables etc.,

Thanks
              Hi ,

did you try to flash the N6 Rom to the X99 , think it shall work , better hope it

works , "root" okay , but can he update the SuperSU App & the Binarys , hope

well , but think not , for sure the same as with our Roms , this would be nice to

know if "root" works correct ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

no,no,no

well at least at present NO;I'm afraid!

BUT I'll try it when my nex box arrived,I'v to wait MagicSee N6 that whats happening than might be I'll make
                this flashing to X99

I do not want to get Brick my X99

Thanks your infos and awaiting your Flashing infos&videos if possible

Bye++

Comment

gefattern

.....but can he update the SuperSU App & the Binarys...

I dont think so

Comment

Now here is only 8Mb 3G internet. Tomorrow I will try to test Wifi at another place. The Wifichip seems AP6356S. According to its Doc it can make 2 independent links simultaneously via 2 antennas if it is supported by firmware.

I did not know how to test 10-bit. I loaded jellyfish test video files 4k h264 8bit and 4k hvec 10bit.

The system player can play both files. 8bit around 15% cpu load, 10bit around 45% cpu load.

The preinstalled MX player pro can not play 10bit. The picture freezing and the cpu load 99%. In SW mode. I can not enable HW mode - HW decoder is not supported.

The my usual VLC can not play 10bit
                    Last edited by A123; 12-02-2018, 15:48. Reason: Added vlc

Comment

• mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Then they havn't included the 10-bit patches Rockchip already made in April 2018 if it doesn't work in other apps.

according to YT video Tester guy; plays 400Mb JellyFish(check his video)

seems this Box way better than H96/X99 video processing!

MXPlayer doesnt support 10-bit!
                    System Player 10-bit seems OK (X99 NO)

MXPlayer HW+ should be OK>>>try to unistall(pre-loaded version) and install MXPlayer(not PRO)
                    why your player does not support HW/HW+ weird

And seems that this Box need more powered/supported etc., Upgrade!!
                    Its very new and as I know that Manufacturer very succesful in this area,or at least way better than H96 and X99 manufacturers

Comment

The preinstalled MX player pro can not play 10bit. The picture freezing and the cpu load 99%. In SW mode. I can not enable HW mode - HW decoder is not supported.
                      1. MX Settings >>Decoder HW+ >> H265 10-bit >>ON
                      2. Restart the video file in HW (not HW+)
                      3. (bonus) For smooth video, you need to use special edited versions MXPlayer
                      Yundoo Y8 A6 [RK3399]

Comment

Originally posted by BidonX99 View Post
                        1. MX Settings >>Decoder HW+ >> H265 10-bit >>ON
                        2. Restart the video file in HW (not HW+)
                        3. (bonus) For smooth video, you need to use special edited versions MXPlayer
                        Thanks! I think the preinstalled MX pro did not allow me install MX not pro.

The Wifi speed test. The router is simple $25 but very good really! Tenda AC7. 5 antennas.
                        The distance around 7 meters. The speed reduced when I put the box behind TV.
                        please see the pictures for.2.4 and 5 wifi. I think the box can connect via two antennas simultaneously.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

The Wifi speed test. The router is simple $25 but very good really! Tenda AC7. 5 antennas.
                          please see the pictures for.2.4 and 5 wifi. I think the box can connect via two antennas simultaneously.
                          Hi ,

something different , do you have "root" , what SuperSU Version is installed &

is it possible to update App & Binaries , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

those figures excellent+

But some of Apk.s installation weird!
                            such as why MXPlayer doesnt allowed! then MXPro is OK (well actually its not problem for me I can use it PRO too)

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

something different , do you have "root" , what SuperSU Version is installed &

is it possible to update App & Binaries , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern
                              Hi dear Gefattern

Today I'v got a message fm MagicSee as yesterday I was asked some questions to them and their reply very fast

Below their respond

Hi,CAN++

Thanks very much for your support on Magicsee

We have released a new firmware to slove the google account problem

You can download the upgrade it via USB Burning tool
                              Below is the latest firmware download link for N6 max( need to uncompress)
                              https://mega.nz/#!xeZR0IBR!qAwaoOaE-...P65IgGFFbwQkF4
                              the Reset button is between the Lan and HD port

And according this Video testing,device ROOTED!! by SuperSU>>> 2.76:SUPERSU

Best TV Box for 2018 Magicsee N6 Max Hexa Core 4K Android TV box - https://wp.me/p7Izmk-T1 Lowest Price Links (Thanks for the support)GearBest Flash Sale ...

check min.6:09

++

MagicSee eMail; [email protected]

You can use it then contact with them;as it seems that their Webpage Support section do not work!
                              I sent msg to them via above eMail address and got the respond very fast

++

But I wonder that how we can make flashing via "PC" need to ask them!
                              In fact I do not know USB Burning Tool flash proceed??

Bye++

Comment

Working...
                              X