No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box RK3399 Android 7.1 4/32GB Dual WiFi Gig Lan USB3.0 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes those GB "reviews" feel me "FAKE"!

such as all N6 MAX users very satisfied come on,who are they!

Also GB in the past(for my X99 review) they do not post it!!

come on pls

Comment

Originally posted by noahv View Post

nope, rkm mk39 rk3399

Tried most of the firmwares out here;
      Best i have found so far is Yundoo Y8 scv1
      I unpacked my firmware with Android Tool and dumped resource and kernel images.
      Sometimes only putting resource works,sometimes both.Sometimes low level android hacking.
      Trial-Error method is the way I pursue,usually i end in maskrom mode which might result in Hard brick.
      But recovered all with short pin method.

This have been fun so far for me.
      But can estimate how pain in the ass would be for whom hates this stuff.
      Good to know. Great attitude!
      ​​​​​​... Stick around, we'll probably need your "low-level" ​​​​​help..
      The mk was very appealing to me, just didn't want to $ stretch to get there.
      Have you had similar/ other bugs with it?
      Beyond minor come and go quirks
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

as mo123 said they may use beta version of android 7.1 instead of final version that's why there are so many bugs/issues

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
          sometimes those GB "reviews" feel me "FAKE"!

such as all N6 MAX users very satisfied come on,who are they!

Also GB in the past(for my X99 review) they do not post it!!

come on pls
          I've addressed this issue with them very recently. I Will Expect a proper truthful response.
          The n6 reviews are largely fakerized.
          .. Same posts with different names, and no mention of the device name, etc.
          Plus shortly ago there were minimal or none... Now 40 plus show up.
          This is a Serious infractions of my trust, and Will Be a deal breaker. I mean, how low can you go?

Comment

Just a thought...
            GearBest is capable of positive change ..
            My order was packed within a few hours and confirmed as shipped before about 24 hours.
            - Non dhl. I would say that is Positive Change!
            ​​​​​​... and at Christmas? Much improved.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
              as mo123 said they may use beta version of android 7.1 instead of final version that's why there are so many bugs/issues
              Interesting ..
              Found at:
              androidpctv.com/rockchip-announces-the-update-of-its-soc-to-the-android-9-pie-system/

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Good to know. Great attitude!
                ​​​​​​... Stick around, we'll probably need your "low-level" ​​​​​help..
                The mk was very appealing to me, just didn't want to $ stretch to get there.
                Have you had similar/ other bugs with it?
                Beyond minor come and go quirks
                Hardware pretty same exept some wifi,front led changes.mk firmwares has similar bugs on different areas.
                For example there isnt any option to set screen saver and sleep at the same time. Screen saver setting is absent.Only sleep.
                No CEC.even if they say its fixed last firmware(180922)I couldnt managed to make it work.
                Some apps refused to work. Etc..

Comment

Interesting ..
                  Found at:
                  androidpctv.com/rockchip-announces-the-update-of-its-soc-to-the-android-9-pie-system/

Comment

noahv Well, that's disappointing. Sounds like about a buck-forty suckage.
                    I noticed the n6 was not promoted with active CEC.
                    I can get by without, But Screensaver is more serious for my Pio Kuro plasma. It's highly resistant but probably not immune to burn-in. Hell, the lg oled is showing low hour burn issues. Plus all that unattended pdp brightness is a costly waste of energy. Yikes! My tube is about to retrain my watching habits. -sad

Side note.
                    Do you have knowledge of a twrp for the 3399 ?
                    That would rest my mind a bit.
                    There are a few Masters around here...
                    Maybe they'd come with a needed recovery hammer
                    Last edited by ClarkKent; 12-28-2018, 23:54.

Comment

I can get by without, But Screensaver is more serious for my Pio Kuro plasma. It's highly resistant but probably not immune to burn-in. Hell, the lg oled is showing low hour burn issues. Plus all that unattended pdp brightness is a costly waste of energy. Yikes! My tube is about to retrain my watching habits. -sad

Side note. Do you have any of a twrp for the 3399 ?
                      There are a few Masters around here... Maybe they'd come with a needed recovery hammer
                      Hi ,

i only found one RK3399 TWRP online , it was for H96max , TWRP for RK3399 Boxes would be great ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i only found one RK3399 TWRP online , it was for H96max , TWRP for RK3399 Boxes would be great ,

greetings / gefattern
                        Most agreed!
                        I think the masters' skills are well beyond the task at hand, for some reason, averting unnecessary pain may be a problem. We can always hope, er... Up the bid? ;-}
                        Wouldn't having su admin. (unlocked bootloader, right?) make a build more likely?
                        Obviously, they must be a tricky build. Ooh, but what savior! Best tool man made, since the hammer.

Comment

Couple of 3399 alfawise builds by different devs.
                          .. .a resource for someone for github.
                          156 Alfawise H96 max rk3399_box androidlover5842 10-Apr-2018 Download
                          127 Alfawise H96 max rk3399_box ysh.alsager 04-Apr-2018

Think it is too late for an Xtra Gift this Season?
                          Last edited by ClarkKent; 12-29-2018, 00:25. Reason: Confusion and spy protection

Comment

Couple of 3399 alfawise builds by different devs.
                            .. .a resource for someone for github.
                            156 Alfawise H96 max rk3399_box androidlover5842 10-Apr-2018 Download
                            127 Alfawise H96 max rk3399_box ysh.alsager 04-Apr-2018

Think it is too late for an Xtra Gift this Season?
                            Hi ,

yes this one , but not sure if they work correct , even one H96Max ,

this only can say a "Max" User , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi guys have a great week-end

1-GB Reviews;just ignore it pls! even forget it what they have written;loose time to read fake "comments"!

2-GB Support Dept.;they are just "seller" position! but not bad at all!

3-If you think to buy "RK3399" get and buy it only X99(better than nothing!)

4-Yesterday I'v offered to GB some dealing for my Box! refund/exchange...

5-Last 2 days GB and MagicSEE in a silent position(they do not respond me)

++

Clark

get X99 if you want RK3399 with "less bug" and mostly expectable box than N6

in fact all those RK3399 are problematic devices reason of "firmware" issue
                              HW O.K but FW sucks

Comment

Side note.
                                Do you have knowledge of a twrp for the 3399 ?
                                There are a few Masters around here...
                                Maybe they'd come with a needed recovery hammer
                                Hey Clark
                                You are lucky guy!

Seems that you have still using Pio "Legenday"
                                what serie you have 6090/5090/KRP ???

"OLED" forget it
                                So you are Pio user and even dont think about Oled ever

If you mostly watching "FILM" Pio is one of the very best(except HiEnd PJs as well)
                                And just ignore it what ppl saying about PDPs

++

Comment

Working...
                                X