Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LittlePoney View Post
    Are you sure it's 480p ?
    Screen quality seems not so bad to me, probably better than 480p .

Is there a way to check Netflix resolution ?
    Do a search on Netflix for test videos.......... or test patterns.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Which apk would that be? Last time I tried to install ANY netflix apk on the voice remote KM9 I got a netflix error...

Comment

On my KM9 with ugly launcher and standard remote, i have ootb the Netflix 6.19.0 build 33 31560 apk.
        Probably this firmware is better than AndroidTV one for Netflix ?

Comment

Saw a Chinese video in Youtube uploaded yesterday showing Android TV OS version 9 running on KM9. Couldnt understand a word what the guy was talking for 12 minutes. But the voice remote seems to work with Google assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post
            Saw a Chinese video in Youtube uploaded yesterday showing Android TV OS version 9 running on KM9. Couldnt understand a word what the guy was talking for 12 minutes. But the voice remote seems to work with Google assistant.
            He is speaking Vietnamese, but yes, I would like to know where I can find that firmware.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshchn View Post
              What is the link for the YouTube video?

Comment

Originally posted by ojerez View Post

What is the link for the YouTube video?
                Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/10000113362...3041041076997/

Comment

Google may help
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Do you guys think this development will be of benefit to us? I have read that Oreo 8.1 firmware for Amlogic chips have several bugs preventing frame rate switching, HD audio pass through etc, while Amlogic has good 9.0 firmware for s905x2 chipset when they launched it. So more things could be working with ATV9 and 905x2 combo?

Comment

where is download link ?

Comment

Has anyone found the ATV9 rom for the KM9?

Comment

Only if that guy in the video respond to comments in Youtube

Anyone here in the forum understand what he is talking about in the video?

Comment

is it possible to install the standard km9 rom on the km9 TV version?

- with USB burning tools: error at 7% (Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error)
                              - update in recovery mode with sd card (after check package nothing happen)
                              - OTA update: i got an error after the reboot (E3004: This package is for "KM9AOSP" device: this is a "KM9"
                              installation aborted

Thanks for your help

Comment

Received the km9 this morning. Not sure if mine is defective, but I can't access the 'more settings' tab to adjust the pointer speed. Tried everything! Where the hell is it?
                                My version is the regular non-voice remote. It also has Netflix preinstalled, which works well, although I'm not using a 4k TV. Just a 1080 It looks like its running at 720.

Also have issues with a couple of movie apk's (not sure if I can mention them here) they worked fine with Android 7.1 but not with the Km9.

Comment

Working...
                                X