X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you ath156

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

This is the version of GT King port I use even today and this is what I have given to rahzel a long time ago

Enjoy
      Can you please explain how to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by Meruem View Post

Can you please explain how to install it?
        Download from here only : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...J-XHAImx91RH7z
        - USB Burning Tool v.2.1.7.0
        - licence.rar
        - the video showing how to flash
        - of course you are going to use the .img file I gave you
        ****** You need a cable USB-A/USB-A. If you don't havee one you can easily make by yourself, using probably any left charging cables from old smartphones etc. You cut them and connect color to color.

If you don't have the cable (or don't want to make it) you can use an sd card and the program Burn Card Maker.

Comment

On using burn card maker I burned the image in sd card and inserted the card in the device and turned it on.But it was not flashed automatically.Shall I go to recovery and flash it via stock recovery or use the first method you mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by Meruem View Post
            On using burn card maker I burned the image in sd card and inserted the card in the device and turned it on.But it was not flashed automatically.Shall I go to recovery and flash it via stock recovery or use the first method you mentioned?
            Usually you do the following (when using sd card method):

You press the "Reset" button and while you keep the button held down, connect the power to the set-top box. (Don't forget to connect the settop box to your TV). Release the button when a green robot appears.
            The firmware process should go.
            After 5 minutes, the firmware will end and the system will start.

Comment

Windows 10 v1909 - Unable to use burn tool as the "worldcup Device" keeps being removed. Upgrade fails at 3%. Tried the Burn card maker but when The android guy appears with a red 'x' after power on with reset button pushed in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb burn tool, but no luck. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpriest View Post
                Windows 10 v1909 - Unable to use burn tool as the "worldcup Device" keeps being removed. Upgrade fails at 3%. Tried the Burn card maker but when The android guy appears with a red 'x' after power on with reset button pushed in. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the usb burn tool, but no luck. Any ideas?
                Did you try to disable signature verification in windows 10, for example like this https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...igned-drivers/ ?

Comment

Did you try to disable signature verification in windows 10, for example like this https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how...igned-drivers/ ?
                  I rebooted into test mode (It displays test mode in bottom right of desktop) I opened up usb burn tool and loaded img. I connected the box, it showed connected, then 5 secs later, the box was removed Unfortunately, both my PC are running windows 10 latest.

Comment

I rebooted into test mode (It displays test mode in bottom right of desktop) I opened up usb burn tool and loaded img. I connected the box, it showed connected, then 5 secs later, the box was removed Unfortunately, both my PC are running windows 10 latest.
                    The "disabl signature" is just to correctly install DRIVERS. You must unistall UBT and install UBT (and the drivers) in such mode I think. Than you can use UBT normally.

Comment

This is the version of GT King port I use even today and this is what I have given to rahzel a long time ago

Enjoy
                      I installed this rom and magisk but could not pass safety net.Do you know a way to do so or any other rom which passes safety net as I tried many roms but couldn't find one that hides root properly?

Comment

The "disabl signature" is just to correctly install DRIVERS. You must unistall UBT and install UBT (and the drivers) in such mode I think. Than you can use UBT normally.
                        No luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled UBT while still in test mode, but it always disconnects after 3-5 secs

Comment

No luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled UBT while still in test mode, but it always disconnects after 3-5 secs

Uninstall any usb tool from your computer...
                          Look in program files x86 and remove the Amlogic file also ...
                          If you use any cleaner program like ccleaner make a good clean the junk files from your resgistry ...
                          Do a reboot and follow the instructions to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement...
                          How to temporary disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10, 8, 7 when Windows requires a digitally signed driver, a digitally signed driver is requi...

After f7 when you get into windows OS install the amlogic usb burning tool 2.2.0 from here and you will be ready 100% ! :
                          Today you have a new version of the flashing tool for the Amlogic TV-Boxes, the AMLogic USB Burning Tool. This new update is recommended to be used in the new

If you still can't flash the firmware either your usb cable has a problem or your tv box and you will need more ... searching to find out what !
                          And last one ....
                          To install the firmware properly ... open the usb tool , import the .img rom and push the start button ...
                          Then plug the usb cable into usb 2.0 port of the tv box and wait to be ending!
                          If you are coming from other custom firmwares you might need to push the reset button first and while you still holding it , then plug the usb cable !
                          Good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post

Uninstall any usb tool from your computer...
                            Look in program files x86 and remove the Amlogic file also ...
                            If you use any cleaner program like ccleaner make a good clean the junk files from your resgistry ...
                            Do a reboot and follow the instructions to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement...
                            How to temporary disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 10, 8, 7 when Windows requires a digitally signed driver, a digitally signed driver is requi...

After f7 when you get into windows OS install the amlogic usb burning tool 2.2.0 from here and you will be ready 100% ! :
                            Today you have a new version of the flashing tool for the Amlogic TV-Boxes, the AMLogic USB Burning Tool. This new update is recommended to be used in the new

If you still can't flash the firmware either your usb cable has a problem or your tv box and you will need more ... searching to find out what !
                            And last one ....
                            To install the firmware properly ... open the usb tool , import the .img rom and push the start button ...
                            Then plug the usb cable into usb 2.0 port of the tv box and wait to be ending!
                            If you are coming from other custom firmwares you might need to push the reset button first and while you still holding it , then plug the usb cable !
                            Good luck !
                            You my friend, are a life saver and internet hero. I followed your instructions to the letter and have successfully upgraded my box I give you a Corona fist bump from Vancouver, Canada

Comment

You my friend, are a life saver and internet hero. I followed your instructions to the letter and have successfully upgraded my box I give you a Corona fist bump from Vancouver, Canada

BEST REGARDS!

Comment

Does someone know of a rom which can hide root properly for h96 max x2?

Comment

Working...
                                X