Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

Install a second launcher then disable the stock one using titaniumbackup
    I tried and failed

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire_my View Post

Would it possible you share your tool and knowledge to all the folks on how to unpack, mod and pack rom?
      i think it's a little more complicated than just explain how to do things because it depends on other factors (cpu, Android versions, filesystem etc etc.), so it will become a cooking class and a very long lesson.
      I simply use linux android fs commands like make_ext4fs etc. etc. then i wrote some scripts and packed to make things faster for my needs.
      But if you do a research on XDA some weeks ago some user was producing a allinone kitchen, in that case if he finished his work you can experiment a little with it.

Comment

hellfire_my : you can simply start with AMLOGIC CUSTOMIZATION TOOL or the modified one from ricky divjakovski

The tool is able to unpack/repack..

Comment

I have Bqeel Android 8.1 TV Box with 4GB RAM 64GB ROM, Y4 MAX Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53, 2.4G/5G WiFi 3D Ultra HD

I am at the connect to cell phone or tablet page. I am able to find my device and it is connected but it keeps asking for the WIFI password. how many times do i have to do this? also, the device is already connected directly to the internet via ethernet cable. how do i skip the wifi setup process so i can continue with the install process?

Comment

Xannytech

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1nB0M...xport=download
            X96 Max 4/32 V 5.0
            When?
            Last edited by nikito7989; 05-21-2019, 07:13.

Comment

ok super

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
                nilkito, what is the date of this firmware your posted??? I'm running 2019-03--02. Is it newer then that?(https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1nB0M...xport=download)

Comment

I am looking for the latest up to date custom rom for Bqeel Y4 MAX [4G+64G] - S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53

It must have WIFI, Direct Internet, and Bluetooth working. I have tried all custom roms and yet nothing works! If you have default firmware, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
                    I am looking for the latest up to date custom rom for Bqeel Y4 MAX [4G+64G] - S905X2 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53

It must have WIFI, Direct Internet, and Bluetooth working. I have tried all custom roms and yet nothing works! If you have default firmware, let me know.
                    Have you tried the HK1 Pro FW? They seem to have similar hardware,

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Have you tried the HK1 Pro FW? They seem to have similar hardware,
                      Can you please post me the latest link or thread? I need to do this ASAP. I have spent over 2-3 days trying to figure something out. It sucks I can't enjoy my device.

edit: i will be using - S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.01.02.13.58.im g but USB Burning Tool will not accept it. Something is wrong with the key.

Any other solutions?

Comment

Have you tried the HK1 Pro FW?

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

Can you please post me the latest link or thread? I need to do this ASAP. I have spent over 2-3 days trying to figure something out. It sucks I can't enjoy my device.

edit: i will be using - S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330_100M_8.1.2019.01.02.13.58.im g but USB Burning Tool will not accept it. Something is wrong with the key.

Any other solutions?
                          You need to add a license in the directory of USB burning tool, you can find it on this site somewhere.

Comment

Already rom stock androidP 9.0 for x96 max 4b
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB0...q2psJQVDPLa_lc

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
                              Fee-time permitting i'm in the process to rebuild my kitchen for Android P, but i'm a little more busy in these days...

Comment

ok

Comment

Working...
                                X