Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i can confirm that it installs on a sunvell T95Z plus 2/16Gb unit and is nice

put all my other things on including prime video and all works very well.

nice work team

Comment

Hi, will this work on my Sunvell t95z plus 2/16Gb with wifi KM63350209 and bluetooth? The last rom i got wifi and bluetooth working was T5ZP1013.

Comment

If it is the same AML S912 CPU it should work.
        Only thing is that WiFi maybe not Work.
        But this could be patched.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by snappe View Post
          Hi, will this work on my Sunvell t95z plus 2/16Gb with wifi KM63350209 and bluetooth? The last rom i got wifi and bluetooth working was T5ZP1013.
          mine used T5ZP1016

LMT8830 wifi chipset (9937 qualcom)
          Last edited by chenzen666; 02-10-2019, 18:43.

Comment

If only question??? Why do you flash it on box yourself, and report come here for everybody???

Comment

MECOOL M8S Pro S912 ( RED POISON ) edition stable we are waiting.
              we thank you.

Comment

02-10-2019, 07:41

Neomode

i think i don't have the knowledge to do that. Can some one please help? There is a patch for AP6335 but this does not work for KM6335..

Comment

Originally posted by snappe View Post
                  02-10-2019, 07:41

Neomode

i think i don't have the knowledge to do that. Can some one please help? There is a patch for AP6335 but this does not work for KM6335..
                  can u send me original firmware and ill take a look

Comment

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post
                    Here, version RedPoisonATV for T95Z Plus LPDDR3 test by me https://mega.nz/#!BUsDGAqS!51-y-qtoSbFxjJVsnzvkVFtcVTVYx9bUumO7eGGZtK4
                    It works on Tanix Tx9 Pro 3/32 LPDDR3. For Led you have to use led patch. The only thing I'm missing are More settings in Settings because I need to be able to change Display size in order to have full screen on my tv. This option is usually under Accessability-Display size and I hope that developers will include this in a near future.

Comment

Originally posted by bajdalijas View Post

It works on Tanix Tx9 Pro 3/32 LPDDR3. For Led you have to use led patch. The only thing I'm missing are More settings in Settings because I need to be able to change Display size in order to have full screen on my tv. This option is usually under Accessability-Display size and I hope that developers will include this in a near future.
                      its under display in tv settings ... change to the res you want and take it off auto then zoom in or out depending on what your tv needs are

Comment

Is it possible to flash this build if the device is currently on 6.0.1? If yes, can it be flashed from recovery after converting the firmware img to flashable zip format using the customization tool?
                        I have tried this approach on my T96 Pro with other 7.1.2 roms from similar devices (there's no nougat update from the manufacturer) but flashing from recovery always fails and I think it has something to do with the partition sizes.

I try to avoid flashing using the usb burning tool as much as possible because it almost always results in a brick and it's a real pain in the ass to revive it since there's no official rom available for this device (only an OTA 6.0.1 update).

Comment

I Bricked mine Because of zip....

zip often Updates bootloader. ..

Comment

Originally posted by yyzyyz View Post
                            Is it possible to flash this build if the device is currently on 6.0.1? If yes, can it be flashed from recovery after converting the firmware img to flashable zip format using the customization tool?
                            I have tried this approach on my T96 Pro with other 7.1.2 roms from similar devices (there's no nougat update from the manufacturer) but flashing from recovery always fails and I think it has something to do with the partition sizes.

I try to avoid flashing using the usb burning tool as much as possible because it almost always results in a brick and it's a real pain in the ass to revive it since there's no official rom available for this device (only an OTA 6.0.1 update).
                            Yea u have ti flash with img .... different partition sizes so your right

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              I Bricked mine Because of zip....

zip often Updates bootloader. ..
                              I always check the updater-script in META-INF and tune it, if needed before flashing. That way, I have more control over the flashing process. USB Burning Tool on the other hand erases the bootloader at the first step and writes a new one at the very end of the flashing process. So if you process gets stuck at the 4%, 7%, 8% or 97% mark which has happened to me countless times, I'm left with a brick that doesn't even boot into recovery.
                              I even tried unchecking the "Erase bootloader" thinking I will flash bootloader separately from TWRP and if the flashing fails, at least I can boot into TWRP with SD card. But the USB burning tool still manages to mess up the bootloader somehow, which is what I was trying to avoid. But looks like IMG is the only option for this ROM. I will try it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
                                Hey everyone, an update is coming out in a few hours, completely new UI, alot smoother and easier to the eye, the Poison team has worked VERY hard on this and im sure everyone is going to be happy with it!
                                Just to be sure....as the dates are 2019-01-31 I presume these are not the updates you talk about? Didn't download from Mega cause the size seems the same as first version, or am I wrong?

Comment

• ricky divjakovski
                                  ricky divjakovski commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  We are facing slight UI issues, we are aiming to perfect the builds and bring a nice material UI as close as standard ATV as possible
                              Working...
                              X