Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erase data and cache to gallery app.

Randy. I found a new firmware (same #414) but with support codec H265...

update#414_M7pro_892_ota_H265_20131011_v1.1.img

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Comment

Originally posted by manao View Post
      Erase data and cache to gallery app.
      Actually there is no camera app in my settings, under "all". Very odd. I wonder if provisioning deleted it?

Comment

In this device camera app is inside gallery app...
        Clear data and cache to gallery app.

Comment

That's interesting.

Where are you getting these updates?
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

In this device camera app is inside gallery app...
            Clear data and cache to gallery app.
            Thanks I see this now, but I'm getting the same error after I clear cache and data. I'm new to this, but I bet provisioning deleted something. After install, perhaps I should deny provisioning from running? I will try and re-install 1.7

Comment

FYI, I tried just deleting all of the provisioning stuff this time, but when I tested it, the home button quit working...so to fix that, I left provision.apk in the ROM. I'm not sure what's up with that.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                FYI, I tried just deleting all of the provisioning stuff this time, but when I tested it, the home button quit working...so to fix that, I left provision.apk in the ROM. I'm not sure what's up with that.
                Any plans of making a 1.8 with the rom just posted by manao?

Comment

off topic:

H265 (HEVC) http://x265.org/about.html

Last edited by manao; 10-14-2013, 21:36.

Comment

Originally posted by ginman View Post
                    Any plans of making a 1.8 with the rom just posted by manao?
                    I'm downloading it now.

I think it will be 1.7a since it isn't a whole new version.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Just re-installed 1.7 and first thing I did was test the camera. No luck. I then downloaded flashlight app, and that doesn't work either. This is the same flashlight app I have always used. Possibly I have a hardware issue?

Anyway, I re-ran Antutu and got a 19472!!!

Comment

NEW 1.7a Released!!!!!

I posted a link in post #1 to v1.7a, based on a new unofficial ROM featuring H265 support.

I haven't had time to test it, so try it out and report any results you have.
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                          NEW 1.7a Released!!!!!

I posted a link in post #1 to v1.7a, based on a new unofficial ROM featuring H265 support.

I haven't had time to test it, so try it out and report any results you have.
                          Well it makes the M7Pro boot faster if nothing else. No provisioning after flash either, the whole process went faster. Got 19315 Antutu, so basically the same there. Are there H.265 videos out there yet? LOL

BTW camera and flash still don't work. Must be broken somehow, hardware,
                          Last edited by ginman; 10-15-2013, 07:55.

Comment

Off topic....

I want to check my camera with the stock 9-11-2013 ROM, can I use the tool included with rileyrom or should I use the standard flash tool? Since I used parameter4 will this present any problems with the stock ROM? Thanks

Comment

off topic...

Try you camera with this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lgCamera&hl=fr or better

camera gallery http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew...CmrGllP440.apk
                              Last edited by manao; 10-15-2013, 10:01.

Comment

Thanks, this app installs and starts/runs but the screen is black. Like I see the app settings, buttons etc but the camera itself is not turning on. My camera must be broken somehow. But I used it last week, odd.

I really love RR 1.7(a), my tablet is running great, its so fast now. Webpages are loading almost instantly, video looks amazing and menus/apps are responsive. Really impressive, its like a brand new tablet.

Comment

Working...
                                X