3. clicked flash rom

Comment

Originally posted by veloci View Post
      2a. Click "Reboot to Flash Mode"
      thank you very much.
      Proud M7Pro owner and Freaktab fan

Comment

Hi at all , thi is my first post.

I've jus buyed a Pipo M7 pro wifi only, no 3g.
        I'd like to install this rom, but i've not understood if the rom is ok also for the no 3g version.

Comment

Originally posted by robimo View Post
          Hi at all , thi is my first post.

I've jus buyed a Pipo M7 pro wifi only, no 3g.
          I'd like to install this rom, but i've not understood if the rom is ok also for the no 3g version.
          yes this rom is very compatible. go and flash your tab and feel the speed

i also have the non-3g version
          Proud M7Pro owner and Freaktab fan

Comment

Originally posted by cshock2010 View Post
            yes this rom is very compatible. go and flash your tab and feel the speed

i also have the non-3g version
            Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I just received the M7 pro today and I'm trying to put on reilyrom 1.7.However I am a complete n00b and am having trouble.

I can not seem to get the drivers to install and get the following message:
              "Windows could not find driver software for your device.
              If you know the manufacture of your device, you can visit its website and check the support section for driver software."

When I switch back to RKAndroidTool.exe the message at the bottom still says "found RKAndroid Mass Storage Usb" not "Found RK Android Loader Rock Usb"

what is my next step?

Thanks
              tap

Comment

Originally posted by tap28 View Post
                Hi,

I just received the M7 pro today and I'm trying to put on reilyrom 1.7.However I am a complete n00b and am having trouble.

I can not seem to get the drivers to install and get the following message:
                "Windows could not find driver software for your device.
                If you know the manufacture of your device, you can visit its website and check the support section for driver software."

When I switch back to RKAndroidTool.exe the message at the bottom still says "found RKAndroid Mass Storage Usb" not "Found RK Android Loader Rock Usb"

what is my next step?

Thanks
                tap

tap,

did you have read the First Time User Guide which is included in the ROM archive and did you have followed the steps to install the Rk3188 drivers.

Most important step is

"1. From the Start Menu, go to : Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Hardware -> Settings for device installation.
                2. Check "No, let me decide" and "Never install drivers from Windows update""

/MFinchy

Comment

Originally posted by MFinchy View Post
                  tap,

did you have read the First Time User Guide which is included in the ROM archive and did you have followed the steps to install the Rk3188 drivers.

Most important step is

"1. From the Start Menu, go to : Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> Hardware -> Settings for device installation.
                  2. Check "No, let me decide" and "Never install drivers from Windows update""

/MFinchy

Yep,

I did read the First time user Guide, and followed the above steps.

Any ideas?

tap

Comment

Hi riley, I can't change wallpaper on my 2nd user. Do you have a fix for this?

Comment

Sv: Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Yep,

I did read the First time user Guide, and followed the above steps.

Any ideas?

tap
                      Did you install the drivers that came with the rom kit? It sounds like windows wants to install drivers and if that's the case you haven't change the settings for installing drivers in windows.

Skickat från min M7pro via Tapatalk 2
                      Last edited by Dennta; 10-18-2013, 22:14.

Comment

Please use the USB cable from Pipo and only USB 2.0 ports and try a different one

/MFinchy

Comment

Originally posted by Dennta View Post
                          Did you install the drivers that came with the rom kit? It sounds like windows wants to install drivers and if that's the case you haven't change the settings for installing drivers in windows.

Originally posted by MFinchy View Post
                          Please use the USB cable from Pipo and only USB 2.0 ports and try a different one

/MFinchy
                          Thanks for the reply's

When I have usb debugging ticked, I can see the tablet in other divices- M7 pro and the following happens:

I tried to install the drivers that came with the rom kit but keep getting the following message from the Update Driver Software - M7 pro window "Windows could not find driver software for your device.

And when I press "Reboot to Flash Mode" in the Finless ROM Flash Tool v1.37 I get "Device can not do switch, because of no drive"

When I have un-ticked
                          usb debugging, I have nothing in "other divices"

I have tried other usb 2.0 ports always with the Pipo cable, with no difference.

I have definitely changed the settings for installing drivers in windows.

Again thanks for all the help

tap

Comment

Try this video, but only to the part of install, not the flash instructions. This is from Pipo

first time install starts at 3 minutes into the video.

and/or go here

Comment

Sv: Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Thanks for the reply's

When I have usb debugging ticked, I can see the tablet in other divices- M7 pro and the following happens:

I tried to install the drivers that came with the rom kit but keep getting the following message from the Update Driver Software - M7 pro window "Windows could not find driver software for your device.

And when I press "Reboot to Flash Mode" in the Finless ROM Flash Tool v1.37 I get "Device can not do switch, because of no drive"

When I have un-ticked

I have tried other usb 2.0 ports always with the Pipo cable, with no difference.

tap
                              You should install the drivers when you are in flash mode. Always have USB debugging checked off when flashing. When you have your m7 connected to your computer try to open the alternative boot to flash tool "Rk batch tool". When you open that tool press switch. Once in flash mode, install drivers then go back to finless tool.
                              If this doesn't work you can boot to flash mode manually by pressing a button combination. Not really sure but I think you push and hold "power" and "esc".
                              Remember divers should be installed once you are in flash mode.

Comment

Thanks for the reply's

When I have un-ticked

tap
                                I'm guessing you're using windows 8.1.

Comment

Working...
                                X