No announcement yet.

Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try this one ? camera gallery http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew...CmrGllP440.apk

Comment

Originally posted by manao View Post
      Did you try this one ? camera gallery http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew...CmrGllP440.apk
      Yes tried that gallery same result with any camera app. Even tried ICS+ Camera app. None work. It has to be a hardware issue but that is why I wanted to roll back to the 9-11 stock ROM and test. I know it was working with that ROM and older. Just want to test and reinstall 1.7a. I don't need camera, have my cell phone cam if need be.

Comment

To test stock version use standard flash tool. It will erase idb also (no problem with your parameter 4).

Comment

To test stock version use standard flash tool. It will erase idb also (no problem with your parameter 4).
          Thank you. I will do it tonight after work

Comment

1.7a antutu result

My 1st time flashing a rom on my own.

Wow! way higher than 1.6c, also 1.7a includes stock ui of Pipo.

Camera & Gallery working fine.

Thanks again for this wonderful rom.
            Last edited by cshock2010; 10-15-2013, 12:45. Reason: changed image
            Proud M7Pro owner and Freaktab fan

Comment

is it safe to uninstall the pipo launcher? if yes, what files should i delete and/or uninstall?
              TIA

Comment

My gallery is working fine, just the camera and flash are not working, not even a flashlight app works. That's why I'm thinking it's a hardware problem. Plus I seem to be the only one with this problem. The questions is why, it's not like I have dropped it or taken it to bits. 1.7a is a great rom, no question. I can't get over how much faster the tablet is, pretty sweet.

Comment

@ cshock2012 You can deleted it if you have an other laucher.
                  With Titanium backup uninstall "pipo family launcher" and "pipo launcher".

@ginman did you already tried the stock version for your camera problem ?

Comment

@

@ginman did you already tried the stock version for your camera problem ?
                    Not yet, but I'm dying to try it. I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours, and I don't want to use this PC.

Comment

Well, I flashed the stock Rom from 9/11, and my camera did not work with that one either, and this was the last Rom I was using when it worked perfectly. Somewhere in the last week or so my camera must have broken. There is no other explanation, its probably a loose wire. I re-flashed 7.1a, love it!! I will have to live without the camera and flash. Gallery works fine. I always have my cell phone camera so it's not a huge deal, but I will miss skype on the M7pro.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        NEW 1.7a Released!!!!!

I posted a link in post #1 to v1.7a, based on a new unofficial ROM featuring H265 support.

I haven't had time to test it, so try it out and report any results you have.
                        All of a sudden, multi-user is now enabled without bug. Did you intentionally add this feature? Or is it from the source firmware or kernel?

Comment

I added a line in build.prop to activate, which wasn't present in the firmware.

I'm glad to hear it's working.
                          Randy
                          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

Sv: Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Awesome speed with 1.7a :-D
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956212087.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	430954

Skickat från min M7pro via Tapatalk 2

Comment

IDK if its okay here to ask you guys how to do this.

They said it should be flashed through CWM, i already have 1.7a, flashed using riley's method and already installed and restored apps. Can I still do this without reflashing rom again?

Can you provide me a step-by-step guide on how to do this? TIA. Really loving 1.7a.

MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android

Comment

Originally posted by cshock2010 View Post
                                IDK if its okay here to ask you guys how to do this.

They said it should be flashed through CWM, i already have 1.7a, flashed using riley's method and already installed and restored apps. Can I still do this without reflashing rom again?

Can you provide me a step-by-step guide on how to do this? TIA. Really loving 1.7a.

MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android
                                Have you flashed RileyRom with CVM? Thats the first step. Then you boot in to recovery and flash the zip from there. No need to flash the ROM again. But i would flash crossbreeder instead. This mod have gotten mixed reviews. You flash crossbreeder the same way and it works like a charm.

Comment

Working...
                                X