Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fazerg View Post
    ef98dpa, what kind of with 20 magnets and suitable for Pipo M7? For me this one is working perfectly well.
    Thank you. I have a similar one from **** without the Pipo brand. I'll try to get hold of yours from a store with Paypal.

The problem with my current is that the app reacts intensive on the magnets.

Comment

ef98dpa, if you mean purchase on aliexpress they do not accept PayPal but their system alipay is safe. Of course, need to use separate card for internet purchases just to avoid/minimize any possible risks.

Comment

Originally posted by fazerg View Post
        ef98dpa, if you mean purchase on aliexpress they do not accept PayPal but their system alipay is safe. Of course, need to use separate card for internet purchases just to avoid/minimize any possible risks.
        I guess, but just that extra card makes it not worth to engage unless I wants something extremely bad .

Comment

Hi,

I chooses android default launcher for my tablet but now I want to use pipo launcher how can I choose that?that was same as win 8 theme....

Comment

Go to Settings > Applications > All, select launcher and tap on Default button. Then tap Home button on panel, you'll have option to choose launcher.

Comment

I don't understand sorry.
              please explain for me

Comment

My Tablet is Hanged in Playstore while I have downloading Winzip App right now...

I cann't turn off it !!! I have push off buttun for sometime but nothing happend... also Esc button don't work...
                display is hang and everything is stop...

Please help me....
                Shall i wait till battery clear from 90% till 0?!!!!

Comment

Use a paperclip or toothpick to press the reset button...it's a little hole on the back of the tablet.
                  Randy
                  Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

Well my Apps will be deleting right?

Comment

No...it just turns the tablet off.

Then just reboot and see if everything works, OK.
                      Randy
                      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                      Donate here

Comment

@ Ginman: did you fixed camera issue?? i have same problem with Pipo M6 pro 3g

Comment

I have an urgent need for ROM on 4.2.2 I can not go back with 4.4.2 My tablet dies. I have to disassemble and tinker with the chip. How do I download it? I am given the opportunity to download.

Comment

Working...
                          X