live TV for all rk3188 using XBMC and tvheadend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Decapper View Post
    Just noticed you are using quickshot. No good my friend. Change to hardwareguru and you will find relief

I passed from HWG v.3 to Quickshot v2 thinking about a better support for init.d and SPDIF

Well, now it's time to go back to HWG v.4!!

Thnx,

pluto69

Comment

Hi,

I finally managed to let the minix initialize the tuner of my dvb-t usb dongle (rtl2832+fc0013) but still no succes in scanning any channel!

I tried both droidtv and tvheadend: same result no channels.

Droidtv after having started the scannig reports "w_scan failed (1)" and " no usable dvb card found".

Here attached my dmesg.txt.

Any suggestions?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pluto69 View Post
        Hi,

I finally managed to let the minix initialize the tuner of my dvb-t usb dongle (rtl2832+fc0013) but still no succes in scanning any channel!

I tried both droidtv and tvheadend: same result no channels.

Droidtv after having started the scannig reports "w_scan failed (1)" and " no usable dvb card found".

Here attached my dmesg.txt.

Any suggestions?
        So you enabled it and clicked save. Then choose the right scanning area. And of course made sure you are getting good signal?

I would also get rid of usb hub if that us what your running it through.. Just for testing
        Without memories we have nothing.

Comment

So you enabled it and clicked save. Then choose the right scanning area. And of course made sure you are getting good signal?

I would also get rid of usb hub if that us what your running it through.. Just for testing

Yes, for all your questions! No usb ub used. The pen is directly attached to one of the full usb port on minix. It is not recognised if attached at the OTG port.

What it is strange is the answer of DroidTV when I click on scan: fatal error..... no useable dvb card found

Comment

Neverending story!!!!!

Finally I managed to have services and channel mapping in tvheadend configuration tool.

However, when I launch XBMC I always get "connection lost" error .

Comment

TVhedadend 3.5.204 new binary

I compiled new binary tvheadend. That is solved all problem except for HD channel. perpectly works on rk3188 with sd channel. all channel mapped and playing. before version not work truely.
              I use .ht folder on data/dvb/.hts beacuse sdcard some time reset channel list. you can use Gotham beta 3 official XBMC. tvheadend use FFMPEG library. I try to Hd channel but rikomagic not decode mpeg4 h264 ts file.
              tvheadend send raw ts thus ffmpeg library dont decode need hw accelaration. I activate libav for tvheadend soon. need add NDK folder FFMPEG source but dont find truely config script and ffmpeg library source. Who know ffmpeg library android for rikomagic.
              all files copy to data/dvb.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
                I compiled new binary tvheadend. That is solved all problem except for HD channel. perpectly works on rk3188 with sd channel. all channel mapped and playing. before version not work truely.
                I use .ht folder on data/dvb/.hts beacuse sdcard some time reset channel list. you can use Gotham beta 3 official XBMC. tvheadend use FFMPEG library. I try to Hd channel but rikomagic not decode mpeg4 h264 ts file.
                tvheadend send raw ts thus ffmpeg library dont decode need hw accelaration. I activate libav for tvheadend soon. need add NDK folder FFMPEG source but dont find truely config script and ffmpeg library source. Who know ffmpeg library android for rikomagic.
                all files copy to data/dvb.
                Great work taki, looking forward to your success

Comment

Hello ihave a cinergy hybrid xe that is supposed to use tm6000 driver and firmware xc3028L-v36.fw. I downloaded sam321 pre-built driver package. But when i load the module i have this error, tried both the liplianin and v4l modules:
                  [ 1440.600874] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_xc5000_callback (err 0)
                  [ 1440.600919] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_tuner_callback (err 0)
                  [ 1440.600966] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_init_digital_mode (err 0)
                  [ 1440.601025] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_debug (err 0)
                  [ 1440.601095] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_register_extension (err 0)
                  [ 1440.601140] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_unregister_extension (err 0)
                  [ 1445.882332] healthd: battery l=0 v=0 t=0.0 h=1 st=1 chg=
                  [ 1459.145213] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_poll (err 0)
                  [ 1459.145306] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_get_timestamp (err 0)
                  [ 1459.145437] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_handler_init_class (err 0)
                  [ 1459.145767] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_subscribe_event (err 0)

what can i do?

Comment

Originally posted by tpol View Post
                    Hello ihave a cinergy hybrid xe that is supposed to use tm6000 driver and firmware xc3028L-v36.fw. I downloaded sam321 pre-built driver package. But when i load the module i have this error, tried both the liplianin and v4l modules:
                    [ 1440.600874] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_xc5000_callback (err 0)
                    [ 1440.600919] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_tuner_callback (err 0)
                    [ 1440.600966] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_init_digital_mode (err 0)
                    [ 1440.601025] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_debug (err 0)
                    [ 1440.601095] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_register_extension (err 0)
                    [ 1440.601140] tm6000_dvb: Unknown symbol tm6000_unregister_extension (err 0)
                    [ 1445.882332] healthd: battery l=0 v=0 t=0.0 h=1 st=1 chg=
                    [ 1459.145213] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_poll (err 0)
                    [ 1459.145306] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_get_timestamp (err 0)
                    [ 1459.145437] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_handler_init_class (err 0)
                    [ 1459.145767] tm6000: Unknown symbol v4l2_ctrl_subscribe_event (err 0)

what can i do?
                    this tuner probably will not work as it only has experimental support. See here http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.ph...ergy_Hybrid_XE

however if you want to try make sure that you are at least loading these drivers from the v4l driver modules
                    tm6000.ko
                    tm6000-dvb.ko
                    xc5000.ko
                    tm6000-alsa.ko

Comment

I am moving my files to dropbox. I am unable to edit my first post. So I will put the links here as I have canceled my subscription to cloudstor. I know that some people still used these drivers so I did not want to delete them

download all of the pre built drivers from video4linux https://www.dropbox.com/s/72ih4x7e4e...%20drivers.rar

download all of the pre built drivers from liplianin-s2 https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f9dba5jf7...%20drivers.rar

my Pre built driver pack for
                      DVB-T
                      KWorld UB499-2T
                      KWorld UB499-2T T09
                      And any others using ITE IT9135 or IT9137

init.d script https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5v79eazy49dd66/02dvb
                      dvb folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/41fre8zm7yud425/dvb.rar
                      Last edited by sam321; 04-16-2014, 00:35.

Comment

hii sam321. which config and kernel used for compiling dvb modules. mk908 or minix. I need config files. İf You have pls send me

Comment

Hi,
                          first of all, thank a lot to taki and sam321.
                          I've read the whole post and I ask for putting in the first post people's experiencie.
                          I mean, I have a Minix Neo X7 and i want to buy a DVB-T stick to see and record TV channels, but I don't exactly what model of DVB-T USB stick do you use and what driver, and also experiencie with SD or HD channel.
                          Could it be posible to do that list ?
                          Best regards,

Comment

TAki , i dont run tvheadend on my minix x7 but on my NAS (debian server).
                            I do share some of your problems though, I cannot playback dvb-s2 streams. Anything HD just wont play. I see you are looking into this as well. I ll follow the thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by taki View Post
                              hii sam321. which config and kernel used for compiling dvb modules. mk908 or minix. I need config files. İf You have pls send me
                              my config is for the K-R42/MK802IV. I do not have the sticks that you have although they are all the same except for a few differences in WiFi/etc

Originally posted by juan3211 View Post
                              Hi,
                              first of all, thank a lot to taki and sam321.
                              I've read the whole post and I ask for putting in the first post people's experiencie.
                              I mean, I have a Minix Neo X7 and i want to buy a DVB-T stick to see and record TV channels, but I don't exactly what model of DVB-T USB stick do you use and what driver, and also experiencie with SD or HD channel.
                              Could it be posible to do that list ?
                              Best regards,
                              I cannot edit the first post anymore, however if you just want a dvb stick that just works go for the KWorld UB499-2T T09, it does not do HD but you can watch one channel while watching another , it is the one that I use and it has not let me down yet

Comment

Hi Sam,

Could you possibly wack me up some drivers for model leadtek win fast tv dual dongle.

I have done a lot of reading on compiling Linux with very little success besides having a virtual Linux OS with a whole lot of GitHub stuff installed

Can someone please help.

I have found the .fw files here http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.ph...TV_Dual_Dongle

But I have no idea how to find the .ko files. Sam says to google them but I have searched a fair bit. I have no idea of Linux so I;m pretty lost there.

Any help would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X