Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
    Man, the Logitech c310 cam is just awesome with CS968, sweet to the bones ... The video resolution quality is the real deal ...
    Did you plug your c310 directly into your device, or are you using a powered usb hub? I am getting so many reboots and crashes, I removed mine. Also, are you using ethernet?
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

reboots

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Did you plug yoI r c310 directly into your device, or are you using a powered usb hub? I am getting so many reboots and crashes, I removed mine. Also, are you using ethernet?
      After suffering from constant reboots, i installed the latest ROM for my tv01 from geekbuying. Reboots went away. So, l will have to conclude that some component is different. Do you think you could make me one of your awesome ROMs with the correct ROM for my devise?
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        After suffering from constant reboots, i installed the latest ROM for my tv01 from geekbuying. Reboots went away. So, l will have to conclude that some component is different. Do you think you could make me one of your awesome ROMs with the correct ROM for my devise?
        My belief/opinion is the same as yours, that some CR11S/CS968 MAYBE made by different manufacturers, this is my original statement .... I'm not saying, I'm 100% sure the CR11S/CS968 are made by different manufacturers, because I don't have proof ... If anybody say that I have said, they were made by different manufacturers, then they have taken my original statement totally out of context ... I just want to clear air with that one ...! We all have the very same devices basically, but I notice certain ROM builds affect some CR11S/CS968 different from others ... Where as some ROM builds will work like a charm on some CR11S/CS968, and on other CR11S/CS968, certain ROM builds will work with erratic behavior ... The c310 works very well with my devices via USB ... Now concerning your ROM for your device, that works best, give me a link to it and I will hook it up for you ....(lol)

Comment

Originally posted by adionesis View Post
          The VPN config was not modify from the original stock rom (I think) if your question aims to that or you ask for a VPN "easy way" to get to work?.
          I want to set up a VPN and I can't get any of them the work. I don't have the "tun module" that is needed to get a VPN app to work. If you have an alternative way of setting up a VPN that works, I'd be most obliged if you could help me with that!

Comment

My belief/opinion is the same as yours, that some CR11S/CS968 MAYBE made by different manufacturers, this is my original statement .... I'm not saying, I'm 100% sure the CR11S/CS968 are made by different manufacturers, because I don't have proof ... If anybody say that I have said, they were made by different manufacturers, then they have taken my original statement totally out of context ... I just want to clear air with that one ...! We all have the very same devices basically, but I notice certain ROM builds affect some CR11S/CS968 different from others ... Where as some ROM builds will work like a charm on some CR11S/CS968, and on other CR11S/CS968, certain ROM builds will work with erratic behavior ... The c310 works very well with my devices via USB ... Now concerning your ROM for your device, that works best, give me a link to it and I will hook it up for you ....(lol)
            From years of dealing with Microsoft windows (blue screen of death), I am convinced that one of the drivers in your rom did not match my hardware. I am almost convinced that my TV01 has a different wifi chip, or some kind of variant. I noticed with the original firmware made for my device, the wifi picks up more broadcast from the neighbors wireless routers. Aslo, with the factory firmware, everything was much smother. I appreciate all the work you have put into making these roms great.......

Comment

MODDED ROM EQS-v2.0b

Did anybody tried this rom: MODDED ROM EQS-v2.0b?
              Exclusive MODDED ROM EQS-v2.0M CS968 a RK3188 ChipSet Based TVBoX AKA: TV01 [GeekBuying] CR11s [CloudNET2GO] THIS VERSION HAS NATIVE 1080P KERNEL, NOT SAME AS V1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WE JUST LEARNED THERE ARE A FEW CS968/TV01/CR11s MODELS...

Comment

Originally posted by lingam View Post
                Did anybody tried this rom: MODDED ROM EQS-v2.0b?
                http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578411
                Have you tested this ROM ...? They are a lot of things I like about this ROM build, spoofed and the tool to change the size of the icons ... I may give it a test run ....

Comment

I just bought it a week ago and it didn't arrive yet. If it arrives, I will test it .
                  Last edited by lingam; 12-22-2013, 19:55.

Comment

Originally posted by lingam View Post
                    I just bought it a week ago and it didn't arrive yet. If it arrives, I will test it .
                    I had to change the icons size, but I will test it a little bit more ... Overall, I think it a good ROM build, he did a very good job ...

Comment

hotspot

hotspot to switch itself off after a period of time ...
                      Measy Rc13 speaker mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by nazmi28 View Post
                        hotspot to switch itself off after a period of time ...
                        Measy Rc13 speaker mismatch.
                        What are you taking about my friend, could you please explain with more details ....

Comment

I have Measy Rc13 a mouse . calibration constant is distorted . Measy Rc13 speaker does not sound . Do you have the apk ? device hot stands , what is the reason ?

Comment

Originally posted by nazmi28 View Post
                            I have Measy Rc13 a mouse . calibration constant is distorted . Measy Rc13 speaker does not sound . Do you have the apk ? device hot stands , what is the reason ?
                            Give me the name of the apk and I will try to find it for you ...

Comment

You can get the Newly Released CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM Libmedia.so hack ready 20131205 HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6jnu9 .... Get the Fancy Widget Clock HERE http://www.mediafire.com/download/cn...dgets3.5.5.apk (Side Loading Required)... If you want more of the most popular XBMC add-ons, plugins, (FREE CABLE, *MASH UP,YIFY MOVIES, SPORTS DEVIL, ICE FILMS. 1CHANNEL, TUBEPLUS, USTVNOW, TGUN and MORE ), repositories zip files, then go HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...20500984874818 ... The add-ons, plugins, and repositories zip files link will be located at the bottom of the right hand column in the blue links section TITLE (XBMC Plugins/Repositories Zip Files), click on this link ...! (*Mash UP:Rated The #1 Plugin Zip File For XBMC), (This ROM Build Is Confirmed By The Cloudnetgo Website)
                              Hi together,
                              thanks for this rom, but is a pree-rooted 5 MP Version avaiable?

TNX for Information

Comment

5MP 1080p Libmedia.so Hack Ready ROM Build

Originally posted by hitekki View Post
                                Hi together,
                                thanks for this rom, but is a pree-rooted 5 MP Version avaiable?

TNX for Information
                                Get the 5MP 1080p, LibMedia.so Hack Ready ROM Build HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...k-ROM-20131205 ....

Comment

Working...
                                X