Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it doesn't for me.

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

NEW VideoMix-2 App Released

Their is a NEW "VideoMix-2 App" just released, that can be found in the right hand column in the bottom blue link download section HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 .....

Comment

new guy problems..

hello..

so i got one of these & it your orginal rom loaded well but theres just a few things..

one is.. i cant install anything..

the other is the wifi doesnt work..

and then of course i dont have a back up of my original rom to share the wifi files..

ive have "let unverified apps install" checked but my backup apks will not load from the apk installer..

other than that thanks for the work.. its been fun so far..

update: got droidmote to install so google play will install apps but will not execute from ics file manager. super user thing? idk. any help/tips/tricks would be cool
        Last edited by reeferman; 02-04-2014, 16:32. Reason: long night..

Comment

Originally posted by reeferman View Post
          hello..

so i got one of these & it your orginal rom loaded well but theres just a few things..

one is.. i cant install anything..

the other is the wifi doesnt work..

and then of course i dont have a back up of my original rom to share the wifi files..

ive have "let unverified apps install" checked but my backup apks will not load from the apk installer..

other than that thanks for the work.. its been fun so far..

update: got droidmote to install so google play will install apps but will not execute from ics file manager. super user thing? idk. any help/tips/tricks would be cool
          Give me more details, I will do my best to fix it ...

Comment

details..

hello..

i was just about to try your tv01 test rom..

so.. on this rom I am able to install apps from the play store and my goal to get root & droidmote working is a success..

yet.. i can not install any apk's from either the preinstalled apk installer or from ics file explorer..

i have checked the correct box to allow "unknown sources" apps, etc..

but if i could just install anything i would stick with this rom..

i cant install frodo xbmc. nexus 3d.

has anyone else reported this problem or is there something im not doing?

Comment

hello..

i was just about to try your tv01 test rom..

so.. on this rom I am able to install apps from the play store and my goal to get root & droidmote working is a success..

yet.. i can not install any apk's from either the preinstalled apk installer or from ics file explorer..

i have checked the correct box to allow "unknown sources" apps, etc..

but if i could just install anything i would stick with this rom..

i cant install frodo xbmc. nexus 3d.

has anyone else reported this problem or is there something im not doing?
              Are you getting a error message ....?

Comment

good morning..

no, not getting any error message.

when i navigate to the apk file it will not allow me to install anything. I can highlight cancel, yet the install button does nothing.

Being new to these devices & root superuser I was wondering if maybe I needed to set up any special permissions to write to disk or.. well I dont know.

other than that the picture is fantastic.. there are frames being dropped streaming but I believe you recommended installing an updated xbmc.. which i cant yet..

idk. its odd.

Comment

problem identified

alright.. so after scratching my head & reinstalling I came to a point when I installed "droidmote"...
                  and then was unable to install anything after that..

that was my problem..

I am using ..or trying i should say.. to use the droidmote to have touch screen control for games..

why that app blocks apk installs is just overreaching to me..

thanks again for the rom.. and now I just need to figure out how to get the wifi driver.. or what version wifi I have and all that mess..

peace..

Comment

alright.. so after scratching my head & reinstalling I came to a point when I installed "droidmote"...
                    and then was unable to install anything after that..

that was my problem..

I am using ..or trying i should say.. to use the droidmote to have touch screen control for games..

why that app blocks apk installs is just overreaching to me..

thanks again for the rom.. and now I just need to figure out how to get the wifi driver.. or what version wifi I have and all that mess..

peace..
                    To be honest with you, I don't even have a clue to tell you where to start looking to solve your problems ... If I were you, I would just get another ROM and start all over again ....

Comment

does your rom support multy-user and swiching between profiles? has anyone managed to get this actually work on this box?

Any ideas how to get it to work?

thanks for your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by kosmas_fil View Post
                        does your rom support multy-user and swiching between profiles? has anyone managed to get this actually work on this box?

Any ideas how to get it to work?

thanks for your efforts
                        No, it doesn't ...!

Comment

Get the NEW UPDATED ShowBox And VideoMix Apps

Get the NEW UPDATED ShowBox And VideoMix apps Current Versions found HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

Comment

Wifi not working

Just installed this, but wifi is not working. Probaply different mainboard...any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by ttherapo View Post
                              Just installed this, but wifi is not working. Probaply different mainboard...any suggestions?
                              Test these ROM builds (Test at your own risk) ... Where did your purchase your CS968 ...?
                              *8188 CS968 (Wifi Works) Pre-Rooted
                              Get the NEW ROOTED 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127 HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/4z0woo ....

*TV01 CS968 Pre-Rooted HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtby9s ....
                              Last edited by Tech1; 02-18-2014, 04:13.

Comment

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

****... Are they clones??

Comment

Working...
                                X