Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Huaak

Solved the problem did the advanced shutdown script.

Comment

Originally posted by huaak View Post
      Thank you huaak.

I tried this version (20171228), but a had the same freezing problem.

With the beta version (20180125) i'm not having the freezing problem, but there is framedrops even on Android.

I hope this problems to be solved on next stable version.

Comment

My tanix is not fluid with this rom, is normal ? only use libreelec .. low fps

Comment

..I guess you mean both the same with "not fluid2 and "framedrops"..I got the effect of a dancer in strobe flash light -especially in faster movements of picture content- too, but for me it works on both(libreelecs kodi and android one) quite good if I put the video file in a mkv-container with mkv toolnix in few seconds with standard settings(or convert to mkv with handbrake) on PC before sending via adb/ssh to HDD on tanix..then videos stuttering as mp4, avi or mpeg run smooth here!..

Comment

..I guess you mean both the same with "not fluid2 and "framedrops"..I got the effect of a dancer in strobe flash light -especially in faster movements of picture content- too, but for me it works on both(libreelecs kodi and android one) quite good if I put the video file in a mkv-container with mkv toolnix in few seconds with standard settings(or convert to mkv with handbrake) on PC before sending via adb/ssh to HDD on tanix..then videos stuttering as mp4, avi or mpeg run smooth here!..
            That is interesting. I mostly have mkv files (often only in SD resolution, sometimes 720p) so i did not notice framedrops. Also i use a kodi addon "7tv" to watch streams and also had no framedrops besides the usual interrupts when the commercial is inserted.
            In android i think i only use the dmax app and that stream receiver app "airscreen" and it seems to work aswell.

So maybe it lacks some hardware decoding ?

Comment

..hard to say where the problem is, because it worked already well or at least much better on tx3 with other contaners than mkv. Just some odd mpeg2 recordings had problems before(but worked well with mx)..avis now pain to watch ran smooth some weeks ago so I guess some codec/resolution combinations might be edgy on that soc with hw decoding, but with proper settings in rom it worked and should work again with other version..

Comment

Javimetal.
                When playing and h264 there is a "rainbow" please,correct this error !!!!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
                Last edited by claw3000; 02-02-2018, 23:53.

Comment

• trebor
                  trebor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  At game and h264 there is a "rainbow", correcting this error, please !!!

Originally posted by claw3000
                Javimetal.
                When playing and h264 there is a "rainbow" please,correct this error !!!!
                The same

Enviado do meu SM-G955F através do Tapatalk

Comment

no more comment ,for some days a lot...now none for days......,i hope a fix for error will arrive....

Comment

..for me it works so far best to use dual 1.0 as base, but replace kernel(found from android side in /system/libre/) and SYSTEM squash-fs (found in /system/ for libreelec with that from the 1.1 dual (just copy and replace in Android and reboot to libre to use the "new" version)

Comment

..for me it works so far best to use dual 1.0 as base, but replace kernel(found from android side in /system/libre/) and SYSTEM squash-fs (found in /system/ for libreelec with that from the 1.1 dual (just copy and replace in Android and reboot to libre to use the "new" version)
                      could you please share on MEGA the two kernels?

I tried to install an ITALIAN translated version of Advanced Power Button, but the menu still pops-up in english. what did I wrong?.
                      I upload the file so Tanix could include the translated files into newer firmware versions.
                      script.advanced_power_menu-1.0.1+IT.zip

I still have a few questions:
                      how could I setup the power script to work when I press remote power button and skin power button?
                      my LibreELEC always boots at 100% volume, not the previous level and quite often the remote volume buttons don't work and I need to restart KODI. I always remove the power supply with a ON-OFF power strip together wit TV and Stereo Amplifier. Any hints?

Comment

Originally posted by varma View Post

I tried to install an ITALIAN translated version
                        The file/folder to be replaced in Android System for libreelec from 1.1 in 1.0 dual are found here:
                        https://mega.nz/#!5TYVQbAA!Rr8xt7SHL...Nq7ZuyH2GY26og
                        Try the updated script below. The problem with your IT version was that you altered msgid instead of placing a translation for each msgid in msgstr..
                        script.advanced_power_menu-1.0.1+de+it.zip

Anyone able to translate and provide french, spanish, russian lang files to complete our collection?!
                        Just take the 1.0.1+de+it.zip and add in /script.advanced_power_menu/resources/language/ a folder for the new language.
                        Into this folder you copy one of the translated files (for example the hungarian strings.po) open it with notepad+ or similar and replace the strings with the translation in new language. Store it, zip it(ideally with added + and langcode example "+fr" in filename) and let others benefit from it too by sharing here in this thread!
                        Attached Files

Comment

thank you huaak

one more question. I remember You installed the BETA Android-only ROM on top of the Dual-OS version. It is still doable? Wich combo are you using right now?
                          I'd like to use the newer 20180125 on top of the 1.0 Dual-OS + your kernel files. Is it possible?

About my old problem with KORE not reaching th TX3, I solved using one of my wifi dongle and connecting LibreElec through it. Now it works flawlessly.

PS. I corrected a typo in the translation. "menù" is now "menu" because it caused a character error.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by varma; 02-11-2018, 12:58. Reason: Inserted correction to the translation

Comment

Originally posted by varma View Post

I tried to install an ITALIAN translated version of Advanced Power Button, but the menu still pops-up in english. what did I wrong?.
                            I upload the file so Tanix could include the translated files into newer firmware versions.
                            [ATTACH]n708163[/ATTACH]

I still have a few questions:
                            how could I setup the power script to work when I press remote power button and skin power button?
                            my LibreELEC always boots at 100% volume, not the previous level and quite often the remote volume buttons don't work and I need to restart KODI. I always remove the power supply with a ON-OFF power strip together wit TV and Stereo Amplifier. Any hints?
                            This is the kernel ? you don´t have colors problems or slow image? on libereelec side?

Comment

In libre folder are dtb and kernel and in SYSTEM file is the compressed image for libreelec.
                              No, I got no major issues on libre side. Just with some ntsc files from onlinetvrecorder I got problems if they are not in mkv container.
                              The biggest problems on libre side I got with the kodi 18 aĺpha-there I got several issues(the colour thing very, very rarely), libre from 1.0 worked basically, but I'd like to have the enhanced lcd display on front and the libre from 1.1 dual works all in all better for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X