Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The enter key only worked on certain screens with the mx3-m remoter i use. Remote on one side keyboard on the other. I added the fix. Enter key works fine now and enter key on remote still works. I dont use the stock remote at all. Im loving this rom and box with the mx3-m remote.

Comment

Originally posted by esloudan View Post
      The enter key only worked on certain screens with the mx3-m remoter i use. Remote on one side keyboard on the other. I added the fix. Enter key works fine now and enter key on remote still works. I dont use the stock remote at all. Im loving this rom and box with the mx3-m remote.
      Yes already knew other remotes work as I am useing my beeslink X2 remote to turn on the box. Just wondered if the fix would break the ok button on the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post

Yes already knew other remotes work as I am useing my beeslink X2 remote to turn on the box. Just wondered if the fix would break the ok button on the remote.
        No it didnt break the ok. It works like it did before.

Comment

I found one issue with video in kodi trying to work through. When using mxplayer I get no audio with anything other then 2 channel stereo.
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

What box are you using, the mini m8s ii?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

What box are you using, the mini m8s ii?
              No its tanix tx5 pro. I used the infrared learning to set a button for power. It works like the stock but with more options and a keyboard.

Comment

custom boot logo i made. wanted to share cause it goes with the rom.
                Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic update available.....new boot logo in the house.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bootup1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	593402
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/08/...g-and-testing/ Thank you guys for your help

Comment

Now we just need a Animation to go with that lol.

Comment

Thanks for using my logo. Ive been trying to do a boot animation. What is the size i need to make it fill the screen to work?

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                          We ended up getting it to work on Tanix TX5 Pro, MINI M8S II, Nexbox A5, Nexbox A95X (All models), and COOLEME MB1 with a few caveats.
                          For example, the only box that the stock remote will turn the box on is the Tanix.

Sorry for not reporting this before ... in addition to the COOLEME MB1 remote control working fine with this custom firmware ... it also DOES power OFF and power ON the COOLEME MB1 Box

Just thought i'd let you know

Anyways, without Bluetooth or Auto Frame Rate working ... this box is dust collector for me at the moment. ( using my RPi3 and i86 Beelink [custom Zidoo firmware] ) until things change

Comment

Thanks for using my logo. Ive been trying to do a boot animation. What is the size i need to make it fill the screen to work?
                            Not really sure. have to do a trial and error

Comment

Originally posted by JoeySmyth View Post

We ended up getting it to work on Tanix TX5 Pro, MINI M8S II, Nexbox A5, Nexbox A95X (All models), and COOLEME MB1 with a few caveats.
                              For example, the only box that the stock remote will turn the box on is the Tanix.

Sorry for not reporting this before ... in addition to the COOLEME MB1 remote control working fine with this custom firmware ... it also DOES power OFF and power ON the COOLEME MB1 Box

Just thought i'd let you know

Anyways, without Bluetooth or Auto Frame Rate working ... this box is dust collector for me at the moment. ( using my RPi3 and i86 Beelink [custom Zidoo firmware] ) until things change
                              Bluetooth is hard and autoframe rate is hard to test. I dont have the cooleme box and i dont have a tv to test framerate switching.

Comment

Design it with the lowest common denominator of screen resolution that the box is likely to be used with, which for the vat majority is going to be 1280 x 720.

The current stock animation is 580 x 152.

So there is plenty of canvas size to work with.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X