Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leepea View Post
    Xannytech

I'm having issues with Chrome. The version that came with the rom wouldn't open the context menu on a long press of a link, so I uninstalled hoping to do a fresh install from the Play Store. This didn't work, error 504. I tried to restore the Titanium Backup of Chrome I had from the stock firmware and also tried sideloading the apk, neither of which worked. I downloaded Chrome Beta from the Play Store which installed, but still can't long click. Additionally, in Chrome on every other box and in other firmware on this box, a long press and drag would scroll the page, whereas now it selects text. Anyone have any ideas?
    NO got no idea because you're the first one reporting such problem. I did not mod Chrome, i did nothing regarding mouse, so probably it's a framework or a setting dunno, i'll check it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGato View Post

And that is why I just donated. Appreciate your efforts and work Xannytech.
      thanks really appreciated

Comment

Xannytech

I'm having issues with Chrome. The version that came with the rom wouldn't open the context menu on a long press of a link, so I uninstalled hoping to do a fresh install from the Play Store. This didn't work, error 504. I tried to restore the Titanium Backup of Chrome I had from the stock firmware and also tried sideloading the apk, neither of which worked. I downloaded Chrome Beta from the Play Store which installed, but still can't long click. Additionally, in Chrome on every other box and in other firmware on this box, a long press and drag would scroll the page, whereas now it selects text. Anyone have any ideas?
        problem with new version chrome browsere on all devices ,just try older version (chrome beta) that will resolve problem

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

NO got no idea because you're the first one reporting such problem. I did not mod Chrome, i did nothing regarding mouse, so probably it's a framework or a setting dunno, i'll check it a bit.
          It's an odd one! Only have this issue on the device with your otherwise perfect firmware, same device with other roms and all other devices work fine. Weird! Thanks for your work though, much better than stock now.

Originally posted by bajann View Post
          problem with new version chrome browsere on all devices ,just try older version (chrome beta) that will resolve problem
          Nope sorry, all my devices are fine except the one with this rom, Chrome Beta didn't fix it. Works fine with different firmware too!

Comment

It's an odd one! Only have this issue on the device with your otherwise perfect firmware, same device with other roms and all other devices work fine. Weird! Thanks for your work though, much better than stock now.

Nope sorry, all my devices are fine except the one with this rom, Chrome Beta didn't fix it. Works fine with different firmware too!

look chrome version latest is not good ....try 55.0 ........v

Comment

Hi Xannytech, thank you for your hard work - I haven't tried your ROM yet but I'm very interested in doing so - but what I was wondering is how hard is it to include / install a software VPN app so that I can then install the BBC player so I can watch BBC live tv please? Apologies if this isn't related to your ROM but so far google is not giving me many answers. Thank you.

Comment

Can i install this in sd card? Wil be as bast as if installed in internal storage?

Comment

Hi. I got this error trying to flash the rom with USB burning tool.

Anyone knows how to solve it?

The box is a nexbox a95x 1gb/8gb.

Thanks

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CriviR6 View Post
                    Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work and for this Rom.
                    I have a Nexbox A5 and I was installed the Rom, all it's correct and very fast, but I can't power on with the remote when the Nexbox A5 is power off. (I was installed de remote.conf of NexboxA5 folder)
                    I don't know how resolved this problem and I haven't seen the answer in this forum.
                    Thanks for all, and good work!
                    Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work. I have a Nexbox A5 and the ROM is PERFECT but power on doesn´t work. I´ve tried A95x remote.conf but works with the same problem. Could you help us please?
                    Last edited by joheos11; 06-22-2017, 10:34.

Comment

The bootloader from original a95x rom needs to be flashed

Comment

Originally posted by joheos11 View Post

Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work. I have a Nexbox A5 and the ROM is PERFECT but power on doesn´t work. I´ve tried A95x remote.conf but works with the same problem. Could you help us please?
                        I finally found to solve the problem. Thanks to Anymote and testing the remote controls of this application, I found on Anymote remote control called Amlogic that power on the Nexbox A5. Once I discovered this what I did was to configure the blue button on the remote control and assign the blue TV power button as the TV box's power button. (Red button power off and blue button power on)

For me this solution is good and solves the problem of OK on the LG TV remote control put on the android TV"

I'm sorry for my English.

Comment

I'm alive someone was worried? i got some important thing to do and i was without connection. Working on a new version if is worth i will post it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            I'm alive someone was worried? i got some important thing to do and i was without connection. Working on a new version if is worth i will post it asap.
                            I'm happy you're still alive. I'm happiest that you work on a new version. Thanks for all.

Comment

Hi Xanny. I love your rom.
                              I have created a netflix compatible bootvideo, no darkimage, feel free to use it.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by CriviR6 View Post

I finally found to solve the problem. Thanks to Anymote and testing the remote controls of this application, I found on Anymote remote control called Amlogic that power on the Nexbox A5. Once I discovered this what I did was to configure the blue button on the remote control and assign the blue TV power button as the TV box's power button. (Red button power off and blue button power on)

For me this solution is good and solves the problem of OK on the LG TV remote control put on the android TV"

I'm sorry for my English.
                                I have nexbox s905x but same problem power on does not work kindly help Me how to solve this problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X