[Firmware Stock] OTA MECOOL M8S PRO L ANDROID 7.1 AMLOGIC S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
    We just received the official 20180205.111652.V0928 OTA update from VideoStrong: https://mega.nz/#!sVQH2QDa!DWb3Mv_e8...f2G-nb9oiMVV4A

Here's a version with the script fixed so that it can downgrade and install from TWRP Recovery: M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed.zip
    Finally, here's the updated burn package with latest bootloader: M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180205.111652.V0928.img
    have a major problem
    i updated with the 20180205.111652.V0928 OTA update and when i turn on the box it asks me to select the bluetooth remote.. the box i have is not the bluetooth one.. i cant click anyting it jusy goes to a blue screen with nothing.
    can i update or roll back using another methof
    thank you

Comment

finally got it to work but i dont want the new launcher... and i am unable to roll back... if i try the included update app it just ignores the firmware and boots straight to the existing rom (20180205.111652.V0928)
      am unable to boot to recovery menu with any of the reboot to recovery apps and there is no reset button on the box.
      any ideas
      thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by normy62 View Post

have a major problem
        i updated with the 20180205.111652.V0928 OTA update and when i turn on the box it asks me to select the bluetooth remote.. the box i have is not the bluetooth one.. i cant click anyting it jusy goes to a blue screen with nothing.
        thank you
        i have the same problem .... my remote control is of the old type, and by pressing the "ok" and "vol" keys nothing happens, I stay still at the first screen
        I was forced to go back to the 16/12/2017 firmware

p.s. it is my 1st msg
        hello to everyone

Comment

have a major problem
          thank you
          Hello,
          You can skip that screen if you pair your phone with the box.

Comment

Originally posted by w00x View Post

Hello,
            You can skip that screen if you pair your phone with the box.
            hello ... how can i pair the phone if there isnt possibility to access of box settings ?
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goblen View Post

hello ... how can i pair the phone if there isnt possibility to access of box settings ?
              thanks
              Hello,
              You dont need to access to the box settings, in that inicial screen, the box its searching from any Bluetooth device. By pairing your phone, you can skip that screen.

Comment

Hello,
                You dont need to access to the box settings, in that inicial screen, the box its searching from any Bluetooth device. By pairing your phone, you can skip that screen.
                thanks thanks thanks

Comment

Hello,
                  unfortunaly ... on my phone doent work , no device found
                  thanks the same

Comment

finally got it to work but i dont want the new launcher,it is rubbish and i am unable to roll back... if i try the included update app it just ignores the firmware and boots straight to the existing rom (20180205.111652.V0928)
                    am unable to boot to recovery menu with any of the reboot to recovery apps there is no terminal in developer and there is no reset button on the box.
                    twrp won't work either
                    any ideas
                    maybe I have destroyed something in the bootloader or something
                    thanks in advance

Comment

Hello everyone

I just got my box the other day and I'm running 20171117.164057 and the problem I'm having is that there is no notification bar top and bottom so my question is is it like that in all newer updates ? The other thing is that I don't have reset button on my pcb LOL ( I can buy one and solder it in no problem). As I'm using remote keyboard I can't switch between applications that have open using ALT+TAb like I could on my old android box.
                      Proud owner of :

Pipo M8Pro
                      Pipo T9 that replaced P4
                      Jelly Bean replaced Kitkat because of Flash support !!!

Comment

finally got it to work but i dont want the new launcher,it is rubbish and i am unable to roll back... if i try the included update app it just ignores the firmware and boots straight to the existing rom (20180205.111652.V0928)
                        am unable to boot to recovery menu with any of the reboot to recovery apps there is no terminal in developer and there is no reset button on the box.
                        twrp won't work either
                        any ideas
                        maybe I have destroyed something in the bootloader or something
                        thanks in advance
                        BUMP
                        i really need help to solve this

Comment

Why dont you try with boot card maker or usb burning tool

Comment

BUMP
                            i really need help to solve this
                            You can upgrade to a Magendanz firmware using ZIP file and OTA procedure using local ZIP.
                            After this using TWRP upgrade using Stock firmware ZIP files in the desired version...

for me in past resolve problem.

Comment

thanks for your suggestions ( appreciated)
                              Doktor-X no reset button on my box
                              turtlegsr it wont let me do anything ig i try an OTA it just reboots to the rom there is no boot options after trying.. also no twrp works no reboot to recovery works it just boots straight to the home screen.
                              i really think i have made a complete hash of it
                              thank guys

Comment

You dont need reset switch you can trigger upgrade by pressing menu button on remote control

Comment

Working...
                                X