Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Are you saying that your were able to get past the Bluetooth remote pairing screen, using your Android cell phone??
    thanks.
    Yessir. Wanted to see if BT really worked on the box, so i used my phone to scan for it. After pairing, setup gave me the language selector, followed by the phone/tablet or manual setup choice.

Comment

After trying both the Nano and the Stock Nexus ROMs, I went back to the Mecool ROM using your "M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed" via OTA update from a USB drive. I wish there was a way to force this box to 'always STAY ON'..
      Any ideas on that please?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by thewarmone View Post
        After trying both the Nano and the Stock Nexus ROMs, I went back to the Mecool ROM using your "M8S_PRO_L-ota-20180205.111652.V0928-fixed" via OTA update from a USB drive. I wish there was a way to force this box to 'always STAY ON'..
        Any ideas on that please?

Thanks for all of your hard work!
        What do you you mean "always stay on"?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

What do you you mean "always stay on"?
          When I turn off my TV, it shuts down. (CEC enabled) When I turn the TV back on, it does not turn back on,. I have to use the BT remote. I would prefer to keep it on past 2 hours. Never sleep or power off automatically.
          Any script to force it to stay powered on all the time?

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone !

Thanks Guest for your work !

I have tried it and found a few unexpected behaviours :
            • Casting does not work
            • Spotify playlists : plays 5/6 songs and then sounds cuts off, changing sound settings on box and tv do not change anything. You get the sound back when you try another playlist
            • Plex : some issues whith some videos, it hangs while the Mi Box (Android 6) is able to play.
              • I have isolated two problematic files. If you point me in the right direction I can provide me info
            • Airmouse (MELE F10 Deluxe) not working
            Anyone experiencing the same problems ?

I used the following firmware : update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310

Regards,
            Alex
            Last edited by seyaralex; 05-10-2018, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by seyaralex View Post
              Hi everyone !

Thanks Guest for your work !

I have tried it and found a few unexpected behaviours :
              • Casting does not work
              • Spotify playlists : plays 5/6 songs and then sounds cuts off, changing sound settings on box and tv do not change anything. You get the sound back when you try another playlist
              • Plex : some issues whith some videos, it hangs while the Mi Box (Android 6) is able to play.
                • I have isolated two problematic files. If you point me in the right direction I can provide me info
              • Airmouse (MELE F10 Deluxe) not working
              Anyone experiencing the same problems ?

I used the following firmware : update_M8S_PRO_L-V0928_TVStock-20180310

Regards,
              Alex
              This thread is not for tv rom. And as we can see , you use tvstock rom .
              In tv roms airmouses possible not work so better flash this threads' rom and test again or make your question to the right thread .

Comment

Have anybody tried taking the firmware files (wifi/4335 and bluetooth/4335 from /etc) from the official 20180417 build, and adding them to this firmware on an LB revision box? I am tempted to try later today, unless someone knows already that it won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by alexei_gp View Post

I have the same problem like Tombraga with Magisk i have a ctsprofile false in the nano stock of magendanz rom...Can anyone help me with this issue?Thank you for reading me an waiting for the reply.
                  Thanks for the help so i fixed my problem myself.To everyone to fix this issue flash this zip from twrp recovery and you are done https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1163 . It worked with the nano stock of magendanz with LQ Version of my box mecool m8s pro l .

Comment

Hi, I have a problem with Plex. I have a black screen or freeze screen When I playing movies. Sound playing with a strange additional sound (click, click... click, click...). Work fine with my Phone (redmi 3) or my samsung active tab 8"

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                      Hi, I have a problem with Plex. I have a black screen or freeze screen When I playing movies. Sound playing with a strange additional sound (click, click... click, click...). Work fine with my Phone (redmi 3) or my samsung active tab 8"
                      What codec is Plex sending to your box??
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I don't know. Where can I check this?

Comment

Originally posted by Oops View Post
                          I don't know. Where can I check this?
                          You can check the codecs of your media using the free Windows app, Mediainfo. However, these Android boxes play almost all of the available codecs, except videos encoded with VC1, and then the video stutters.

Comment

You can check the codecs of your media using the free Windows app, Mediainfo. However, these Android boxes play almost all of the available codecs, except videos encoded with VC1, and then the video stutters.
                            VC1 is ok on android 6 amlogic s912

Comment

Vidéo
                              ID : 1
                              Format : AVC
                              Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
                              Profil du format : [email protected]
                              Paramètres du format : CABAC / 5 Ref Frames
                              Paramètres du format, CABAC : Oui
                              Paramètres du format, RefFrames : 5 images
                              Identifiant du codec : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
                              Durée : 2 h 31 min
                              Débit : 3 778 kb/s
                              Largeur : 1 920 pixels
                              Hauteur : 1 080 pixels
                              Format à l'écran : 16/9
                              Type d'images/s : Variable
                              Images par seconde : 23,976 Im/s
                              Espace de couleurs : YUV
                              Sous-échantillonnage de la chrominance : 4:2:0
                              Profondeur des couleurs : 8 bits
                              Type de balayage : Progressif
                              Bits/(Pixel*Image) : 0.076
                              Taille du flux : 4,01 Gio (81%)
                              Bibliothèque utilisée : x264 core 155 r2901

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                                VC1 is ok on android 6 amlogic s912
                                All the versions of Android that I have tested, using different versions of Kodi, have stutter. I use my BlueRay rip of The Dirty Dozen to test. LibreELEC running on the same device does not have that issue......

I don't have a S912 running Android 6 to test.

Comment

Working...
                                X