Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what i do
    i want stable rom can know my wifi and bt and with twrp because tuner with openelec

Comment

Full backup with TWRP was more successful under Android 7,did tuners work well under Android 7? The development of current iterations of Pie struggle with full TWRP.
      The only way to be happy with a ROM is to flash and test for a while.

Search through this and other vorke forms.
      Maybe sbx v8.xx, or Aidan's Android 9 ATV version made from Mi Box:
      Home Screen With Apps ^^^NEW Home Screen, Update From Play Store ^^^ Preinstalled Apps Initial Set Up Screen Initial Set Up Screen 2 About New Google Dream X Included Google Play Protect Certified This is My Android 9.0 Firmware, This...

Check also Vasily Shevchuk's mods:

XVortex mods?

Comment

If possible i need a rom (any rom) stable with wifi driver it-link km1111005 it6335

Comment

T95Z Plus 3/32 might have it6335.

Search for the three(?) varieties of Tanix TX8 one is similar to this T95Z Plus.

Comment

ReaperMan and friends.
            Hello.
            I have a GT1 ULTIMATE 3GB / 32GB WIFI AP6255.
            I downloaded the sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_atv_v12.img firmware, but I can't apply it to my GT1 ULTIMATE.
            GT1 ULTIMATE connects with USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.3.3 but I can't apply firmware. It shows an error right at the beginning of the firmware installation.
            Please:
            1) Am I using the correct firmware?
            2) Am I using the proper tool (USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.3.3)?
            3) Any additional tips?
            Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
              ReaperMan and friends.
              Hello.
              I have a GT1 ULTIMATE 3GB / 32GB WIFI AP6255.
              I downloaded the sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_atv_v12.img firmware, but I can't apply it to my GT1 ULTIMATE.
              GT1 ULTIMATE connects with USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.3.3 but I can't apply firmware. It shows an error right at the beginning of the firmware installation.
              Please:
              1) Am I using the correct firmware?
              2) Am I using the proper tool (USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.3.3)?
              3) Any additional tips?
              Thank you very much.
              It might be the Tool, this is the one I use: https://dl.khadas.com/Tools/USB_Burning_Tool_v2.2.0.zip

Are you sure what Ram type your device has? That LP (sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_atv_v12.img) means Rom is only for LPddr, not for regular DDR type. Usually if you open the box the ram type will be printed on the board somewhere. Visually LPddr boards have one ram chip an one emmc, while DDR is 2 or 4 ram chips also with just one emmc, another visual identifier is that most LP boards are bright Blue or dark Blue.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX

The description reads:

RAM: RAM 3G
                RAM Type: DDR4
                ROM: ROM 32G
                ROM Type: eMMC

Wifi is: AP6255
                And the serial number starts with: AX12GSL...
                I currently use the firmware: GT1_707N0_AP6255 (stock firmware).

So sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_atv_v12.img firmware is not suitable for my GT1 Ultimate, correct?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                  RiCkLaR_atvX
                  And the serial number starts with: AX12GSL...
                  I currently use the firmware: GT1_707N0_AP6255 (stock firmware)
                  I don't have Beelink serial numbers memorized, lol. I no longer own a GT1-Ultimate.

Best thing to do is search Google for Pics of your device and board, or go to Beelink's forum and see what owners of the AX12 serial number say.

Comment

V2.2.3.3 has worked for me, until v12(might be related? )If it is an error with USB burn tool, then try to downgrade...or install fresh from another computer, v2.1.7.3.

Otherwise, you might try to modify the firmware with a reliable bootloader from previous Android 7, discussed in early pages here.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      Beelink GT1 Ultimate / Dealdig BOXD6
                      Slimbox 10.5
                      (Update to 10.4.1 I did not succeed, so backup recommended)

Dev:Azur4
                      https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...00#entry101860 284

beelink_slim_atv_10_5.7z
                      beelink_slim_aosp_10_5.7z

LPDDR3 + AP6255
                      beelink_slim_atv_10_5_LP_AP6255.7z
                      beelink_slim_aosp_10_5_LP_AP6255.7z

Patches for BlueTooth from
                      lyubodelev
                      Patch_for_BT_AP6255.zip
                      Patch_for_BT_QC9377.zip
                      I have installed v12 of slimbox, but Bluetooth and frond led is not working, i tried the patches they also dont seem to work.
                      can you help, TX92, 3G/32G LP RAM, BT:9377

Comment

Did you "Erase Data" when flashing?
                        ( A previous build, I had not and system was not properly running.)

Comment

Yes, complete erase. I am now on SBX v12 X92 (LP RAM applied by me)
                          Bluetooth and LED still not working.

Comment

I know others have Bluetooth /USB 2 port problems.
                            Try flashing again...it can help...sometimes.

You might have to wait to see if new patches will be made. The old patches may not have the proper rights or root location. Current root rights seem to be poorly implemented . I can't modify some system folders or add files.

Comment

ReaperMan
                              ???????Thanks that would be great, I still like this version "BOX6D_update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_ar m64_ LPDDR3_ATV.img" but I just cannot root or TWRP it, because of USB issue.
                              After launching temp TWRP, there is no way to connect USBOTG and mouse at the same time
                              In the mean time can you download this dtb.img from 4pda, I dont have 4pda account since its russian.

Thank you in advance, you are a star!!

Last edited by ppromo47; 09-07-2021, 16:48.

Comment

delete

Comment

Working...
                                X