Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Tknocks,

TWRP (Android 9) is broken for s912 chip.
    I think Miracast has been suggested(but has lower resolution?)

Search for "Burn" for USB Burn Tool.
    Прошивки, инструкции, приложения для Android TV Box

Be informed how to unbrick for peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      @amyren,

Give it away as a DIY gift. It is a good device if only a little dated.
      That could happen. Only that postage from Norway will cost more than its worth I think.

Interesting though, I got my H96 5 years ago, and still boxes with similar S912 and memory setup are sold at the same price or more than I paid 5 years ago. And most of them are sold with android 7 or even android 6.
      Now I just wanted a cheap box for some video streaming apps, so I ordered one with a 905X cpu. Its weaker than s912, but at least it features android 10.

Comment

Originally posted by amyren View Post
        There is a section for H96 Pro+ at the slimbox.ru website
        For v14 there are two variants available for download,
        2/16 - green pcb
        3/32 - blue pcb

My H96 Pro+ box is 3/32 (DDR4), with green pcb, so I dont know if any of those would work for my box.

Anyone tested on similar box?

The below slimbox v14 build of DDR4 revision that works perfectly for H96pro+ DDR4 3/32g

Comment

Originally posted by ppoon View Post

The below slimbox v14 build of DDR4 revision that works perfectly for H96pro+ DDR4 3/32g

https://slimboxtv.ru/glavnaya/beelink-gt1-ultimate/
          Thanks. I wish I knew before flashing the wrong one.

Comment

Just a bit of feedback Guy`s,

I had a spare H96pro+ (BLUE PCB Revision) box doing nothing for a few years gathering dust..... I fired it up and installed The latest ATV November 15th

The Box is running Extremly well , So I have stuck it in my spare room now.
            Considering I was going to bin this box.....untill I had installed this latest FW would have been a huge mistake.
            Thanks Reaperman for the updates.

Best Regards,

Comment

Good save, even if this box was dropped from from support channels, this is still a good China Box.
              Newest Amlogic boxes have- root issues, false specs, fake hardware... very tricky when fining a worthy replacement.

Comment

Hello i got a H96 Pro Plus blue board CZ 3G+32 9377 S32-V6 (lPDDR3) .
                I have installed DaivietPDA Rom aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-lpddr3-3G-wifi9377-1000.img found here ( https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-by-daivietpda ) and looks that it works fine except the "Enter" button on my keyboard that is translated to "q" . I found that there is a file that can be modified to fix this but i need root access.

Wifi, Bluetooth works fine.

1) Does anyone know if i can gain root access on the DaivietPDA rom mentioned above (I hope i chose the correct one) ?
                2) I went almost through all the pages here but i got totally confused of which other rom i could use for this board (unfortunately the filter function does not work properly on this thread)
                3) Is there any other rom with android TV you could suggest that works as good with root access ? Or could you please elaborate which ROM from this thread is suitable ? I see so many opinions and different outcomes from people with the same/identical board.

Thank you and my apologies if those things have been asked again.

PS. I tried using the update hertz-ota-eng.daivietpda.ddr3-ddr4-9377-beta3.zip but i ended up with a TV box sending no HDMI signal at all and had a hard time making it work again.

Comment

Originally posted by polosolo View Post
                  Just a bit of feedback Guy`s,

I had a spare H96pro+ (BLUE PCB Revision) box doing nothing for a few years gathering dust..... I fired it up and installed The latest ATV November 15th

The Box is running Extremly well , So I have stuck it in my spare room now.
                  Considering I was going to bin this box.....untill I had installed this latest FW would have been a huge mistake.
                  Thanks Reaperman for the updates.

Best Regards,
                  Unfortunately i cannot access this rom
                  Thanks to all the guys putting so much effort on those TV Boxes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alarm View Post

Unfortunately i cannot access this rom
                    Thanks to all the guys putting so much effort on those TV Boxes!!!
                    Hi Mate!
                    Your Box and specs are Exactly the same as mine....So I would try the rom I linked....its 100% compatible and actually Awsome! . Everything I have tried on the box works very well indeed and it`s not bloated in any way ... Just Has the basic essentials to just get tou started.
                    If you want. ? I can try and make a mirror of the ATV and Pie Rom images on Zippyshares...Just post a reply if you require it and I will get it done ASAP for you.

Best Regards,
                    Last edited by polosolo; 12-05-2021, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by polosolo View Post

Hi Mate!
                      Your Box and specs are Exactly the same as mine....So I would try the rom I linked....its 100% compatible and actually Awsome! . Everything I have tried on the box works very well indeed and it`s not bloated in any way ... Just Has the basic essentials to just get tou started.
                      If you want. ? I can try and make a mirror of the ATV and Pie Rom images on Zippyshares...Just post a reply if you require it and I will get it done ASAP for you.

Best Regards,
                      Thank you very much for your fast response.
                      I managed to make the Ron aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-lpddr3-3G-wifi9377-1000.img to work. Wifi, ram, Bluetooth, Lan and root access to work.

I still struggle with they keyboard "enter" button though but I willy try to solve it before going to the process again of flushing a new rom.

Thank you again. Maybe other users though would like to access that rom. It looks that it is restricted even though I created a MS account.

Comment

Hello guys.Lately i see slimbox for encrypted Tox1 tv box.Did anyone tryied?Is rom 100% stable?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

slimBOXtv 14.1

Changes:
                          • Added installation of Super light version slimBOXtv to additional functions
                          • The Autostart application has been moved to the installation in additional functions
                          • Pressing again on the setting in additional functions will work as deleting
                          • Added setting Limit processor frequency when playing video
                          • In About device, the item is added to the version of the factory firmware
                          • The LeanKeyKeyboardPro setting item has been added to Keyboards
                          • Updated Busybox
                          • Updated timezone files
                          • Fixes for HDR
                          • Setting Screenshot mode works after overload
                          • Codification of system applications and services
                          • Updating built-in applications
                          • System amendments

Download ATV or PIE
                          Прошивки, инструкции, приложения для Android TV Box

For similar info:
                          A project to create firmware for TV boxes and sticks with an Amlogic processor. Amlogic S905X, S905X2, S905X3, S912, S922, S905W, S905W4, S905Y2, S905L (Android 9) Amlogic S905X4, S905W2, S905Y4 (Android 11) slimBOXtv ATV and AOSP are two...

Comment

True, Freaktab will be closed by 31st of Dezember 21?

Comment

Probably, site has been broken several times over the years. Maintenance and cost must be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                                Probably, site has been broken several times over the years. Maintenance and cost must be too much.
                                will they move to another?

Comment

Working...
                                X