This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Are you using 2.1.7.3 USB Burning tool? Plug USB in and wait for green skulls then plug in just as soon as skulls turn green.
    I'm using 3.1.0 USB burning tool. Latest one. When I plug just USB cable nothing happens. Flashing doesn't start (and green skull doesn't turn on) until I plug power charger.

Comment

Hi just flashed my box with burning 3.1. Load the rom img on tool once loaded hit start button - important wont flash if you dont. At this point the gt king is not powered on. Plug dual usb lead into PC - Insert the other end into usb 2 beside the power socket on box.- Do not push it in to connect - just hold it there. Push in power lead - when eyes turn green push in the inserted USB immediately. Flash will start.

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
        Hi just flashed my box with burning 3.1. Load the rom img on tool once loaded hit start button - important wont flash if you dont. At this point the gt king is not powered on. Plug dual usb lead into PC - Insert the other end into usb 2 beside the power socket on box.- Do not push it in to connect - just hold it there. Push in power lead - when eyes turn green push in the inserted USB immediately. Flash will start.
        Did all the same. But keep getting this message at 7% of flashing process:
        (0*32030201) Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

I am afraid this is physical damage of disk.

Does anyone have photo which pins I need to connect to reset NAND flash?

Although, because computer already recognize TV box, I don't have much hope.

Comment

Originally posted by lovacuzitu View Post

Did all the same. But keep getting this message at 7% of flashing process:
          (0*32030201) Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

I am afraid this is physical damage of disk.

Does anyone have photo which pins I need to connect to reset NAND flash?

Although, because computer already recognize TV box, I don't have much hope.
          Maybe 3.1 doesn't work with this bog....try 2.1.7.3

Comment

I got my gt king pro today, i am not a professional, so i hav 3 questions please.
            1.is it normal that my box CPU is only up to 1800MHz and not 2.2MHz?
            2. Can I get rid of root? Because i have a streaming app that does not support root
            3. How i use Disney +? When i sing in, the app closes itself

Thanks in advance

Comment

I tried. Same result.

Comment

Maybe try SD flash if you can get into recovery mode
                https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...reset-t4050175
                Last edited by sesdave; 05-15-2020, 05:09.

Comment

3.1 worked fine when I flashed my B922 variant
                  with 909P0 to have a look at it
                  Last edited by sesdave; 05-15-2020, 07:12.

Comment

Maybe try SD flash if you can get into recovery mode
                    https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...reset-t4050175
                    I can't get into recovery mode. When I plug in power cable there is no green skull, only red. It doesn't even start to boot. My only hope is shorting pins, but I don't know which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by lovacuzitu View Post

I can't get into recovery mode. When I plug in power cable there is no green skull, only red. It doesn't even start to boot. My only hope is shorting pins, but I don't know which ones.
                      Here try this. https://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?m...d=51263&extra=

Comment

Meant to be a picture here showing pins to short. I cant see it - I presume need be lodged into beeline

Comment

If there is no picture could ask beelink where is it
                          Last edited by sesdave; 05-15-2020, 13:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Shark91n View Post
                            I got my gt king pro today, i am not a professional, so i hav 3 questions please.
                            1.is it normal that my box CPU is only up to 1800MHz and not 2.2MHz?
                            2. Can I get rid of root? Because i have a streaming app that does not support root
                            3. How i use Disney +? When i sing in, the app closes itself

Thanks in advance
                            Hello,
                            Yes, the CPU clock is done from Factory. If you like speak to Beelink on their forums for issues you may have with that.
                            Please read entire first post and then also 2nd post on how to hide root and other tips for Disney+.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks for advice but unfortunately, no luck. Still stuck at 7% with same error message.

Comment

Meant to be a picture here showing pins to short. I cant see it - I presume need be lodged into beeline

Thank you very much. I once saw this tread and couldn't find it again. Unfortunately my mother board is different.

Comment

Working...
                                X