• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Something that may Interest User of the Beelink boxes:
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ator-jing-chen
    Have a look
    I'm using it ! It's brilliant and s922x emulation performance is first class. Maybe one of the best setup out there.

Comment

Originally posted by atvbca View Post
      New GT King firmware 908P0 for C922, SA9X & SB9X was recently released. Will you be updating to this base in the near future ALVATECH?
      Hello everyone,
      sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
      Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Hi, sorry to bother you but im having a problem with my Beelink GT King SN: B922. I love ur roms and u are the best for making them, but before ur January update, videos embbed into the browser used to work and be clickable. I later on I downloaded ur January update and everything worked fine only to find out that embedded videos stopped working and are not clickable but the mouse could sense the play button (play button flashes if u hover above it with the pointer) if u could help me that would be a big help cause i love using ur roms. Major respect.
        Oh i forgot, if u know what the problem is could u give me many solutions to use so that if one doesnt work then i go for the other.
        Thank u sooo much.

Comment

JDevil98 try downloading Firefox Nightly apk from Apkmirror.com - I can't confirm it works, but I believe someone posted on FreakTab that version of Firefox allowed it to access embedded video players.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX It actually worked but there are some difficulties with the touch. When i want to click the "fullscreen button" it would click sometimes and most of the times it wont. But embedded videos actually work and work nicely, Thank You sir.

Comment

Thanks ALVATECH YOU ARE THE BEST MAN.

Thanks to you I have magisk root today on android 9 h96 max x2.

This rom of yours was ported to my box by sergej_a_g on 4pda (Post linked)
              Not only did I install your rom, I even rooted it with your method. Going a step further, I later flashed stock android 9 for my box, and used your gt king recovery zip to achieve magisk root. Flawless method. Kudos and thank you.

I will now be testing your magisk recovery zip on other android 9 roms for my box. To get the best flavor. Much love and appreciation mate. You rock!

Comment

I want to thank you for the work you have done. The fixes made have been great. I have one request and don't know if its possible for you to fix. I recently bought a webcam with mic for zoom rooms with the fam. camera works great but not the mic. after some research it has something to do with how they have their setup with the mic on the remote. there is no option to choose a different mic. any chance you can build an option in?

Comment

Hi. I do not know whether this query has been answered but 30 pages of posts is a lot to go through! I want to upgrade two GT-kings to standard Android using the USB cable method. I have watched a video of the flashing procedure but it only showed the SD card method during which the reset button on the box was pressed using a sharp point. Is this particular step required if using the USB cable method? If so, at what stage should I do it?
                  Thank you.

Comment

Hi - flashing instructions on page 1 for USB cable method using USB burning tool and an img of the rom . Follow exactly. No pushing in of reset button required.

Comment

Hi sesdave. Thank you for your reply which has cleared up the slight confusion in my mind. I had read the flashing instructions then watched that video (JabberTech) which introduced the extra step.
                      This is my first time on the forum and I very much appreciate your quick response. Even though I have not yet carried out the flashing process I would also like to thank ALVATECH for producing the ROM.

Comment

Hi again. I have downloaded and installed the USB Burning Tool v 2.1.7.0 and can see where I must choose Normal erase under Erase flash. I see that there is another choice under Configuration called Erase bootloader, which is checked. Should this remain checked or should it be unchecked?
                        Thank you.

Comment

Hi - -leave the ticked defaults. Load the rom then hit the start button. Put one end of the usb cable in the pc. Whilst holding the other end of the USB cable over the box USB onnector push the power cable in the box The second the lights turn green push the other end of the usb into the box. The flash will start.

Comment

Hi. Once again I thank you for your quick response. All is clear now and I cannot wait to get started. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

HI ALVATECH ,
                              i saw that beelink released a new version of the firmware 9090, when do you think to upgrande your rom to that version?
                              Thank 3000 for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by treseguet View Post
                                HI ALVATECH ,
                                i saw that beelink released a new version of the firmware 9090, when do you think to upgrande your rom to that version?
                                Thank 3000 for your work.
                                I think that the rom version you mentions is for gt king PRO not gt king.

Comment

Working...
                                X