X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakah View Post
    Hello superceleron,

I have bad news from my test with t5, t7, t10 on GT1 S912 (using ethernet). I got error "Unfortunately google play services stopped"

It is very strange, because I had no problem, when I tested ROM "Beelink GT1 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV)" created by Magendanz. Is that possible to get help from Magendanz?
    Magedanz use stock rom... i use a totally different one!
    And try only with wifi and see if it works for you, if dont well use Magendanz rom since also works nice!

Is extremely hard for me to debug some problem i dont have

Comment

Originally posted by ceth View Post
      @nakah: unplug your LAN-Cable bevor! u load the Setup. i have test T5 and googlesetup is running only with WIFI.
      Thanks let me Try that

Comment

Got T10 working on GT1 S912 after a 2nd factory reset. My ethernet cable was unplug and I used Wi-Fi.

Comment

hmm looks like the eth maybe is the problem!
          I wil try to use the eth for 1º boot since i never did!

Comment

Thanks let me Try that
            NOW IT WORKING

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              hmm looks like the eth maybe is the problem!
              I wil try to use the eth for 1º boot since i never did!
              I Hope your can find a solution

Comment

What google play? games? playstore?
                Playstore on A912 in the same second post rom for 6255...I will find working playstore and put it in...thanks for your work man...I respect it very much...

Comment

I Hope your can find a solution
                  Lets hope so

Originally posted by gor View Post

Playstore on A912 in the same second post rom for 6255...I will find working playstore and put it in...thanks for your work man...I respect it very much...
                  Ok

Comment

Look like set up with wifi not eth working so try that and see if resolves.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thanks for all your work superceleron..
                      i'm using a912 version and all works fine except Bluetooth...
                      When enabling it get BT Share has stopped at infinity...
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by stegazzi View Post
                        Thanks for all your work superceleron..
                        i'm using a912 version and all works fine except Bluetooth...
                        When enabling it get BT Share has stopped at infinity...
                        ​​​​​
                        k thks i will check if i did something wrong because i dont have a way of testing since i dont have a A912.

Comment

Btw i can confirm if ethernet is used for doing the setup you will get google services crashes... i think i already found the solution!

Comment

Btw i can confirm if ethernet is used for doing the setup you will get google services crashes... i think i already found the solution!
                            Your are great

Comment

K i think i fixed(i hope),im not having anymore the crashes of google services... so i think is fixed!
                              I will upload tomorrow a test build (is now almost 2am here...)

Comment

I think im going to try to fix the wireless on that one after i do the V3 of H96 pro+.
                                I have lots of stuff to do... i still dint touch my VIM damn... lots to do lots to do and so little time...
                                Yay. The gods of the arena heard my prayers. That would be fantastic bro if you can hook up the yoka. This rom with this kernel or everything as it is now with bt and wifi working would be ideal. I tested all your roms bro. And so far everything works for me great. Can't wait for a port. Or just an update zip with those 2 files: ). Thank you very much in advance brother: )

Comment

Working...
                                X