Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mathieu73460 View Post
    Hi !
    Thx for the job and Sorry for my English.

If i understand well, your ROM is a pure android TV and Tillaz87 's ROM patch the beelink android 7.1.2 firmware ?
    Nether are pure android TV (AOSP), they are both based on OEM firmware. This based on vorke z6, mine on beelink stock.

Comment

Thank you very much for this ROM, i'm under tests and it's very since to use it.

I have only 1 problème with my 5 GHz wifi connection ... impossible to find it. No problème with 2.4ghz ...

An idea ?
      Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2018, 21:04.

Comment

Changelog (20180119):
        • Based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware (Vorke_Z6-20171221).
        • Underlying OEM firmware now includes settings for Auto Framerate and Superuser Root Mode.
        • Updated kernel modules for game controllers and added initialization code in init.amlogic.board.rc.
        • Added kernel module for Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongles.
        • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 based on latest OEM kernel.
        • Updated to latest OpenGApps build (20180119).
        Known Bugs:
        • I'm still seeing some stuttering with Bluetooth audio, but it seems specific to the LTM8830 wireless chipset.
        • Google Cast service works from Chrome browser, but apparently requires Google license to work from Android apps.
        • Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
        • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
        Download:

Comment

Hello, how to update the January 19 without losing the settings and applications already installed? Should it be put on a USB key or SD card and update from the old version of December? Thank you
          Bonjour j'ai installé la version de décembre qui fonctionne bien je voudrais mettre à jour cette version de janvier mais j'ai pas envie de tout perdre peut on faire la mise à jour avec une clé usb ou carte Sd en passant par les paramètres d'android ? Merci

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Just install the OTA update from Settings->About->System Update and don't check Wipe Data.

Is the 3D benchmark and games fixed with this new ROM update?

Comment

Hi Magendanz,

very good rom!!!
            the only bad think for me is my wifi is not working (AP6330).
            I tried to find how to install my wifi driver without success.

anybody can help me?
            this is a killer point for me.

Thank you
            Last edited by ridfa1; 01-20-2018, 18:55.

Comment

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, AP6255 and QCA9377 wireless chipsets are working. I don't have an AP6330 to test.

I have try your now ROM ... it's good too ! Thx.

For me the problem are : the 3go RAM and the 5GHZ wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Gag92 View Post
              Hello, how to update the January 19 without losing the settings and applications already installed? Should it be put on a USB key or SD card and update from the old version of December? Thank you
              Bonjour j'ai installé la version de décembre qui fonctionne bien je voudrais mettre à jour cette version de janvier mais j'ai pas envie de tout perdre peut on faire la mise à jour avec une clé usb ou carte Sd en passant par les paramètres d'android ? Merci
              Bonjour
              telechargez le fichier OTA
              Mettez le sur la carte SD ( interne ou externe)
              puis après reboot en TWRP, mettez a jour en prenant le zip OTA
              Cela marchera la version de novembre sans que vous perdiez quoique ce soit
              philippe

Comment

No bottom bar.

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you want the navigation bar, just enable it in Settings->Display->Navigation Bar.

OK Magendanz thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Philbra View Post
                  Bonjour
                  telechargez le fichier OTA
                  Mettez le sur la carte SD ( interne ou externe)
                  puis après reboot en TWRP, mettez a jour en prenant le zip OTA
                  Cela marchera la version de novembre sans que vous perdiez quoique ce soit
                  philippe
                  Bonjour merci pour l'information je vais tester car c'est mieux de pas avoir à tout réinstaller à chaque mise à jour ! Bon dimanche

Comment

Hello everyone, I made the root with Magisk how should I proceed to update to this new build? The last time the box went into bootloop I would not want it to happen again. Grazie Guest
                    Last edited by Yugo79; 01-21-2018, 14:51.

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, considering that I replace the bootloader, boot, recovery and system partitions, you should be in a good state when done. You can pretty much guarantee that by checking Wipe Data.

What we don't know at this point is how SuperSU and Magisk will handle having their boot binaries replaced by the new factory root that's controlled in Settings. My guess is that they'll just say the device is no longer rooted, but we need folks to confirm.

Would you know if Amazon prime video app is supported and working with this version of Android TV? Have been holding off on trying, as this is important to me. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ridfa1 View Post
                    Hi Magendanz,

very good rom!!!
                    the only bad think for me is my wifi is not working (AP6330).
                    I tried to find how to install my wifi driver without success.

anybody can help me?
                    this is a killer point for me.

Thank you
                    Hi magendanz,

I can test for you. Let me know if I can help.

thank you!

Comment

HI! This is my first post here!

I've installed this awesome ROM on my GT1 Ultimate via Burning tool and works perfectly as expected. The problems started when I saw the limitations of the Android TV ROMs, so I deceided to install Magedanz's Stock Nexus rom. My beelink didn't boot anymore and my PC didn't recognize as well.

I solved the problem via Pin Shortcut, and then I came back to Magedanz's TVstock nexus rom. But when I try to install another rom (beelink stock, tillaz's or Superceleron's), my beelink can't do it anyway (not burning tool, not SD card maker), or whe it comes successfull installation, it never boot and the screen apears black...

Here comes my newbie question: What I'm doing wrong? The other way is installing via TWRP but there is only 2 options: 1st one install .img recovery & 2cond one boot image.

By the way Im using TVstock, but I wish I could try Stock Nexus! Thank you for your awesome Work!

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd check your USB cable. I've found the USB Burning Tool to be the most foolproof method, but bad cables are a problem. Unfortunately, the male-to-male Type A USB cables are relatively rare, and they're technically not allowed per USB spec and so quality control can be pretty inconsistent.
                  Working...
                  X