Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magendanz, yes I have the "new variant".

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I don't have a DTB for that yet, so it's defaulting to the gxm-q201-2g.dtb. Obviously, that's not right, but since that logic is in the bootloader I may be hard pressed to fix it. The gxm-q201-3g.dtb in the GT1_706D0 is actually identical to the previous releases, and I was expecting to see some differences.

Hi!
    First of all, I would like to thank you for the great ROM, Guest!
    I got the 3/32 version of the box in December, SN begins with A706. I updated the device by OTA Update. It just works fine, although I'm experiencing the same issue, it says it has only 2 GB of RAM.
    I haven't had the chance to try the burn package if it could make it different.

Comment

Hi Magendanz,
      Excellent work, I would like to thank you for the great ROM,
      I got the 2/16 standard GT1 version of the box in December, 2016 and had used 106 unroot version of Beelink.
      It was a small problem with app TV channel Magio in this Android TV 7.1 rom (device is rooted), but after deleting su app in system/xbin works now well.
      All the best,
      Babjak
      Last edited by anton.babjak; 01-14-2018, 17:27.

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME
        Hello there. I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate. S / N: A706DSCG ..... (3/32 GB DDR4)
        Can I upload this Rom in this box? What other suggestions do you have. Beelink GT1 Ultimate freezes, I can not use. Current version: Android: 7.1
        THANSK. Good Work.

Comment

Originally posted by VeroKi View Post
          Hi all!!!
          Has anyone tested on GT1 Ultimate 3/32 but with serial number beginning by A706?
          Please, I wish to offer it to my daddy for Christmas and I'm unable to find something fitting!!!
          Thanks in advance for your help!!!
          VeroKi
          I am also curious about the answer to this question. Can someone answer?

Comment

Hello. Me too a Beelink GT1 Ultimate. S / N: A706D ..... (3/32 GB DDR4) but I did not understand what problems you have when installing this rom

Comment

Originally posted by ilio View Post
              Hello. Me too a Beelink GT1 Ultimate. S / N: A706D ..... (3/32 GB DDR4) but I did not understand what problems you have when installing this rom
              I installed it smoothly. I did not love Romu. It's not stable. Android TV is also very limited.

Comment

Originally posted by ottomanwolf View Post

I installed it smoothly. I did not love Romu. It's not stable. Android TV is also very limited.
                I found the original Beelink update but it does not change much

Comment

Originally posted by ilio View Post

I found the original Beelink update but it does not change much
                  I wish there was a Rom that works properly in this box.(Beelink Gt1 Ultimate S / N: A706DSXXXXXXX 3/32).And I always want to stay in that software.

Comment

Do you guys often feel lags using or screen freeze for a few seconds when using the remote?

Comment

Hi thank you for this great room but you forgot to add ps3/ps4 gamepad support do you have any patch i can use and thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Unfortunately, the kernel module I have for PS3/PS4 gamepad support doesn't work with this firmware build.

Originally posted by rohitvish View Post

Yes i tested it working fine
                      Which PCB version do you have on your box?

Comment

Hi
                        Magendanz
                        !

thank you for this wonderful rom!

appreciate if I can your advice on the following:
                        - I'm using usb mouse, it works. But the cursor is very small, can I increase the size of the cursor? if yes, please tell me how
                        - is the rom supporting wake-on-lan feature?

thanks!

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Try enabling More Settings->Accessibility->Large Mouse Pointer

Well i was able to get the ps3 gamepad working by loading the hid-sony.ko kernel module you already included in system/lib/modules
                        using insmod in terminal
                        Thank you

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll have an update later today that includes the insmod in the kernel. Right now I'm held up because any time I update the OP on one of my custom ROM posts it gets flagged as SPAM.

Hi !
                        Thx for the job and Sorry for my English.

If i understand well, your ROM is a pure android TV and Tillaz87 's ROM patch the beelink android 7.1.2 firmware ?

Where do you put .zip files for OTA Update ?

Is it OK with my GT1U A706D0 ?

If I want to go back to the 707DO firmware can I reput it with SDcard after ?

I can't use USB cable (I do not have the right cable and i'm under OSx so no burning tool).

It's a lot of questions but may be it could help others
                        Thank you very much.

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can always flash back. However, I don't have explicit support for the new 70xD hardware variant of the GT1 Ultimate. For some reason, it maps to the 2G DTB, so you lose access to a GB of DRAM. Since DTBs in the OEM firmware don't appear to have changed, I'm at a loss to determine how I should properly detect the new hardware.
                      Working...
                      X