This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    if you have kodi installed you need to uninstall it, FTMC can only be used with SPMC at the same time...
    I have FTMC, since Build 13, updated correctly to all versions until now. On RKM MK68 installing SPMC has no sense as far as i know.

Comment

strange! i will check it maybe i used the wrong key....

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

RK3368 doesn't support H264 10-bit and also not H265 10-bit.
        So it will be played back by the CPU and be choppy with video artefacts.
        Only RK3229 can play H264 10-bit.
        Thank you I did not know

Comment

Updated first page with build 18

Comment

Updated first page with build 18
            Have you checked Build 17? I have just tried to install it again but it can't be installed. Should I try Build 18 or is it specifically for Amlogic boxes?
            Thanks.

Comment

yes i did check it, and i dint nothing wrong with it... so dunno m8
              And if you have a RK cpu then you lose passthrough, if you dont use passthrough then you can use it normally

Comment

yes i did check it, and i dint nothing wrong with it... so dunno m8
                And if you have a RK cpu then you lose passthrough, if you dont use passthrough then you can use it normally
                Thanks. I have just tried to instal Build 18, and it's giving me the same message, so I'll copy ".kodi" folder, uninstall FTMC, reboot, Install build 18 and copy back the ".kodi" folder. I hope it work. I'll edit and give feedback later.

EDIT: It worked, Build 18 installed!
                Last edited by kerenmac; 12-24-2016, 18:41. Reason: It worked!

Comment

yes better do that way

Comment

Hi, superceloron and thanks for your work on FTMC and firmware for a number of devcies.
                    Currently I use FTMS build 18 on AML S912 GT1 box flashed with your firmware v 3. Unfortunately cant get passthrough to work. Any ideas what might be wrong with it?

Thanks in advance
                    There is no sp00n ...

Comment

its a known FTMC problem, use SPMC 16.5.4.

Comment

Updated 1º post with build 19

Comment

I got a Himedia H1 (Android 5.1.1) with Rockchip 3229 and RKMC and realy want to change to FTMC. My problem is when I uninstall RKMC (completly) and start the box up again, it's there again. How can I get rid of RKMC and install FTMC?
                          Last edited by misa; 12-31-2016, 09:51.

Comment

Updated 1º post with build 19
                            Passthrough is working beautifully on my MXIII-G II
                            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by misa View Post
                              I got a Himedia H1 (Android 5.1.1) with Rockchip 3229 and RKMC and realy want to change to FTMC. My problem is when I uninstall RKMC (completly) and start the box up again, it's there again. How can I get rid of RKMC and install FTMC?
                              Dunno m8 you need to open a topic in the respective section... but if you have root you may need to go to system folder and delete it...

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Passthrough is working beautifully on my MXIII-G II
                              Cool ty m8

Comment

Just tried the new build 19 and passthrough finally works on my aml s912 box connected to the AVR via HDMI.
                                Thank you for your great work, superceleron. Have a great 2017 !
                                There is no sp00n ...

Comment

Working...
                                X