This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Digger

I really don't understand all the different things you report.

I think you are saying KitKat_T010 ROM (#69) with 4.00 release kernel is excellent. The problem you have is that the ROM has a problem with displayd not retaining the screen scale

I think you are saying Wasser 0.95 ROM with 4.00 kernel is overall better but you somehow lose Ethernet.

My suggestion is you discuss with Wasser, as it seems that he has changed something in the ROM to affect the CLKs?

I think you are also saying that you have patched my 4.00 kernel? If so, please revert to the one I provided. If it is my unmodified kernel producing them wierd DDR frequencies then I've no idea what's gong on.

Does you device have an RK1000 chip?
    Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
      @Digger

I really don't understand all the different things you report.

I think you are saying KitKat_T010 ROM (#69) with 4.00 release kernel is excellent. The problem you have is that the ROM has a problem with displayd not retaining the screen scale

I think you are saying Wasser 0.95 ROM with 4.00 kernel is overall better but you somehow lose Ethernet.

My suggestion is you discuss with Wasser, as it seems that he has changed something in the ROM to affect the CLKs?

I think you are also saying that you have patched my 4.00 kernel? If so, please revert to the one I provided. If it is my unmodified kernel producing them wierd DDR frequencies then I've no idea what's gong on.

Does you device have an RK1000 chip?
      Hi d33,
      1)I think you are saying KitKat_T010 ROM (#69) with 4.00 release kernel is excellent. The problem you have is that the ROM has a problem with displayd not retaining the screen scale.
      -Yes, I speak about not retaining sreen scale.
      2)I think you are saying Wasser 0.95 ROM with 4.00 kernel is overall better but you somehow lose Ethernet.

-Yes you are right, It'd be better to ask wasser
      3)
      - I didn't make any changes in your 4.00 kernel
      , I use unmodified now.
      These wierd things with DDR take place, it doesnot matter whether I use KitKat_T010_AP6210_public_20140403 ROM or wasser 0.95 ROM.
      4) Does you device have an RK1000 chip?
      -
      Yes, my divice has RK1000 chip onboard.
      CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
      CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
      K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Hi d33

Can you make new MT7601 v4.00 kitKat kernels or upload the old ones since I can't find it.
        The JB MT7601 kernel works a lot better than the stock one.
        Since we have the android MT7601 wifi patch, it won't be long until wifi works on KitKat.

Any chance you might start working on 3.0.101 kernels or using some of the commits in your KitKat/JB sources?

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

Could you provide a link to some official april releases? So we have some examples of good working roms with these latest kernels? I found an april release but it doesnt seem to have Google apps build in.

Thanks a lot for the new kernels. Gonna try them as soon as possible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roooii View Post
            Could you provide a link to some official april releases? So we have some examples of good working roms with these latest kernels? I found an april release but it doesnt seem to have Google apps build in.

Thanks a lot for the new kernels. Gonna try them as soon as possible.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk
            #69 in this thread
            Last edited by d33; 04-21-2014, 20:33. Reason: added link and underlined

Donate to Finless

Comment

#69 in this thread
              I think is about this rom from this thread:http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post164068

Comment

Originally posted by goodoane View Post
                I think is about this rom from this thread:http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post164068
                Thanks I got distracted and forgot to add the link code!

Donate to Finless

Comment

My device: K-R42

When i try use "
                  K-R42 wasser firmware based on android 4.4 kikat - version 0.92" + "kernels from d33 - kernel_RTL8188_v311a" exactly "kernel_RTL8188_HD_v3.10_cpu1800h_gpu798h_ddr8 00" everything is work very nice, AnTuTu = 21545. But i have strange problem if i turn off using the remote control i can't turn on again - TV not detected K-R42.

I tryed:
                  boot: 720 and 1080p,
                  kernel: 720 and 1080p.
                  Unfortunately always i have the same problem. Please help me i will very appreciate.

(Sorry for my english)

Comment

My stick is one of early MK809III, ROM is Neomode 3.1. As for now it works only with v2.7 kernels. v3 does not boot at all (blank screen with no HDMI signal), v4 shows only distorted double Ugos logo (no desktop), test kernel kernel_AP6210_v400_CPU_only shows steady Ugos logo, and kernel_AP6210_v400_CPU_DDR shows few vertical lines with boot loop. It seems my device able to work at overclocked state because kernel_AP6210_HD_v207_cpu1704h_gpu798h_ddr720 kernel works stable but slow.

Comment

Originally posted by berehon View Post
                      My stick is one of early MK809III, ROM is Neomode 3.1.
                      You have a RK3188 device (not T) so you don't need my v4 kernels. Just use the official releases and overclock to your taste.

Donate to Finless

Comment

You have a RK3188 device (not T) so you don't need my v4 kernels. Just use the official releases and overclock to your taste.
                        I can not find HD kernel that works smoothly. Finless' HD kernel so sluggish. v2.7 have slow video too. v3.x does not work at all. I did not see v3 and v4 at work, so are they as slow as v2.7?

Comment

AP210/AP6210-alt/AP6330 --> TV Stick
                          D33 mate, could u make sd kernels of this pack above, please?

Thx in advance
                          cx-919ii

Comment

Where the just CPU and CPU DDR overclock kernels ever repaired?
                            Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

how do i root KitKat_T010_AP6210_public_20140403 ? thx

Comment

Use this http://www.kingoapp.com/
                                cx-919ii

Comment

Working...
                                X