Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rigattoni View Post
    Hi @neomode

I´ve got a MK809III with the RTL8723BS and I have a lot of issues with stability.
    I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add the driver for the RTL8723BS to this ROM?

Additionally I hope to get the system stable, because it´s rebooting often, even with a 3 Amp connector.

Added some pics to show you the version.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10720[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10721[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10722[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10723[/ATTACH]
    try this rom https://yadi.sk/d/rJF3yX7ydzHgB

Comment

Originally posted by methead View Post
      yup, thanks, found this one 2 days ago, but unfortunately this one is not really stable, but Wifi and BT are working so far.

So I´m still searching for a stable possibility to use my stick as expected. Just now it´s a crap.
      Got some issues with installing some apps as Navigon and some other ones to be used in my car.

If I don´t find one, I will send the stick back and get my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigattoni View Post
        yup, thanks, found this one 2 days ago, but unfortunately this one is not really stable, but Wifi and BT are working so far.

So I´m still searching for a stable possibility to use my stick as expected. Just now it´s a crap.
        Got some issues with installing some apps as Navigon and some other ones to be used in my car.

If I don´t find one, I will send the stick back and get my money back.
        Use this Rom should also Work for you cause it is the same WiFi Chipset.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Use this Rom should also Work for you cause it is the same WiFi Chipset.

Neomode
          Hmmm... I tried this one today, but whether BT nor WiFi working.
          Just now I set up the system with USB2LAN adapter until I find a working ROM/Firmware.

I don´t know what´s the difference between mine and other ones with RTL8723BS.... incredible

Comment

Working...
          X