No announcement yet.

MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I just want to let you know that this ROM (click) works on 1,6GHz and can be used with overclocked kernels on RK3188T. But please confirm it because I can't check the chip writing - the cozyswan S400 device I tested is not my own - but I also have problems with overclock on any other ROM so I assume that it is RK3188T. Most likely it is the same device as TVDroid has.

Comment

I can confirm it! Today I have disassembled the unit and it is really RK3188T!

Comment

Can you show Pictures please ?

Thanks You Bro !
        ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Let's move back to the "Blacklist of locked Down Version´s of RK3188 CPU" thread. I will post pics there.

Comment

This is the only rom besides stock thats workling on my MK809III

Comment

Tried this, and the beta 2.1 and what I did was Erace IDB, went fine!

hit "Run" and says "Loader file non existent"

What am I missing guys, I'm new so go easy on me! Thanks

Also, how do i use what is in the RockDev folder, It shows the Loader is a Bin file and won't open in windows, and right now I am erased, so running the stick is no option. Thanks you!!

Comment

I tried to patch kernel in firmware with rkpatchomatic, but no changes, cpu frequency only 1.2-1.4.
                sam kernels don't work (I think that all kernels from rikomagic dont work on this firmware, only minix)
                I took kernel3 from 1.9a, patched it with 1-1.6, gpu 800, ram 800 , and it works , cpu frequency ok (in no frills cpu) , but antutu scores are the same. I think that gpu and ram didn't apply.
                1) How can I see real frequency gpu and ram?
                2) Any idea how overclock this firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by alxx View Post
                  This is the only rom besides stock thats workling on my MK809III

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry28179973
                  I cannot sign up to this, as it is not english, any way of getting this firmware on another download

Comment

cx919

hello all
                    i'd like to know so far what is the best stable rom for cx 919
                    thanks.

Comment

OK, I got the MK809III with AP6210 wifi - flashed this and still no wifi nor BT... Any ideas?

Comment

Seems to be a good and working rom.
                        But still after testing 7 various roms and now this one there is still no wifi working since the update to 1.9a
                        (MK809 III AP6210)

Edit: I saw that "okey" told something about the versions of the AP6210 and it seems, i have a new one. Anyone here with the same Chip and Problem?
                        AP6210 CODA09E 1344
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-14-2014, 21:53.

Comment

MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Dude, just get e stock rom for cyxtech motherboard and tou are on the go. I got my wifi back with dome stock rom from the cyxtech section ... Looks like this device as mine are not MK809III whatever the difference is... The fact is mine worked with another rom for cyxtech bluebirds or sth. Like this and wifi and bt are on

Comment

yes, I found a working stock room postet by sascha in the 1.9a thread http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/7bzbci but this has the same frame skipping problem what I wanted to solve with Neomode. in addition there is no Xbox Controller Support. But this seems to be the only way till Neomode has more time.
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-16-2014, 11:49.

Comment

Originally posted by arnold View Post
                              Dude, just get e stock rom for cyxtech motherboard and tou are on the go. I got my wifi back with dome stock rom from the cyxtech section ... Looks like this device as mine are not MK809III whatever the difference is... The fact is mine worked with another rom for cyxtech bluebirds or sth. Like this and wifi and bt are on
                              Hi,
                              Can you give a link to this rom that works with you?
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Janitor View Post
                                Hi,
                                Can you give a link to this rom that works with you?
                                Thanks
                                here is the link hope it works for you as it did for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X