No announcement yet.

MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo can go to 1.6GHz but Gianca90 and i have the RK3188 T and the T Model goes only to 1.42GHz. I think that is the Problem for me. I try so much but no Kernel goes higher than 1.42GHz.
    ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

AW: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

I need more Information in this RK3188 T model but I didn't find anything.
      What me scare is that the seller will say you get a 3188 Box but really you only get the T Model that is shit. But it bring also light in this problems why the Kernel only goes to 1.4. Because I think this chips are the bad one that can not run with 1.6 and more. Now what they doing is to sell it instead of throwing away. Also the Users get screed with this.

Ray

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        I need more Information in this RK3188 T model but I didn't find anything.
        What me scare is that the seller will say you get a 3188 Box but really you only get the T Model that is shit. But it bring also light in this problems why the Kernel only goes to 1.4. Because I think this chips are the bad one that can not run with 1.6 and more. Now what they doing is to sell it instead of throwing away. Also the Users get screed with this.

Ray

I am searching hard for this 3188T model, maybe this is interesting?:

Update:

Ok i found this on a chinese forum, it is translated.

English:
        RK3188 with quad-core products of high and low with (CPU), RK3188 is a high coordination, RK3188-T is low with CPU, the price difference between hundreds of dollars, each customer in the procurement time to see. 3188-T market has been low with a quad-core CPU dongle in sales, while sellers will not tell customers with a product which is low.
        3188-T firmware patch is absolutely necessary in order to brush machine, if not patched, brush the opportunity to brush CPU die. Scrapped.
        T is the reduced frequency version, because RK3188 combined SDK2.0 sacrificing battery life, so to lower the frequency of T

German:
        RK3188 mit Quad-Core-Produkte mit hoher und niedriger mit ( CPU ), RK3188 ist eine hohe Koordinations , RK3188-T ist niedrig mit der CPU, der Preisunterschied von Hunderten von Dollar, jeder Kunde in der Beschaffung Ich will sehen. 3188-T-Markt ist niedrig mit einem Quad-Core-CPU-Dongle im Vertrieb, während die Verkäufer nicht sagen Kunden mit einem Produkt, die niedrig ist . 3188-T-Firmware-Patch ist notwendig, um Bürstenmaschine, wenn nicht gepatcht, putzen die Möglichkeit, CPU-Die Bürste absolut notwendig. Verschrottet .

From a spanish website:

The new Quad Core Soc RK3188T reaches the market without official presentation

For the small door appears without presentation of the new soc RockChip RK3188T Quad Core. A soc not find specs or the site itself RockChip , or anywhere. Just find it in low-priced models like this tablets Colorfly CT801 and we suspect that was already present in some AndroidPC model. All this background, lack of formal presentation and appearance on low-end models, make us think that the RK3188T is only a shortened version of Soc RK3188 intended for low-cost devices and T end there either Turbo , as in Soc Mediatek, but Trim (crop). We hope to have more information about this new and unknown Soc shortly.

Leer más en: / Read more at: http://androidpc.es/blog/2013/10/09/...acion-oficial/
        Last edited by wimmetje; 01-17-2014, 00:31.

Comment

Thanks for that Information

Truly outrageous.
          ... TVDroid

Comment

That's pretty disgusting if true. Is there a way to verify if you have a T model or not other than trying to overclock it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
              Thanks for that Information

Truly outrageous.
              np
              I always love it to search for answers on google.

If i unscramble the translation and try to understand what they mean, i think that the CPU is hardware limited by a locked frequency.
              But they also talking about firmware related to the CPU, or else you will damage the CPU (that is not going to happen lol )
              Maybe it is something related to this: https://github.com/linux-rockchip/ro...b7328983b84e2e

And what NEO said about (rebranded) bad CPU's, it would not surprise me because they never announced this CPU.

This reminds me of the nvidia 6800GT and 6800LE GPU's.(2005)
              Back in the days when they produced the 6800GT they had a batch of bad Yields (where the cores are made from), because of this the GPU's where unstable and unreliable.
              So they turn t off 4 of the 16 pipelines on the particular GPU's, and named them 6800LE.
              They performed lower, but they also had a lower price tag.

The differents is that NVIDIA announced this back then,
              Rockchip doesn't (why?) and the sellers don't give a shit.
              Last edited by wimmetje; 01-17-2014, 12:06.

Comment

Are there a risk to use Neomode Rom on a 3188T?
                Should we return to stock rom?

My antutu score was about 16400 with stock rom 720p. Cpu clock goes from 400 Mhz to 1,4Ghz.
                Antutu score =15000 now with Neo Rom 1080p but lot of improvement with the GUI and a clock between 1,2 and 1,4 Ghz (CPU-Z)

What should we do?
                MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

AW: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

No you can use my Rom but no Overclock Kernel. That's all.

Neomode

Comment

I thought I'd give the new 2.0 ROM a try. WIFI is excellent, connect is at 65Mbs but I'm using an external antenna.
                    I'm using a wired keyboard and mouse because Bluetooth isn't working. Does anyone have Bluetooth working? dmesg shows this so I think I have new WIFI in my MK809III:
                    When I attempt to turn on the Bluetooth I see this:

Also I note that there are green pixels running accross top and bottom of screen in 1080p. They go away if I switch to 720p:

Flash-it works great. I used it to set_Density240, to spoof Nexus 7 and to test flash all of OC kernels. Though I found they all showed clock speed of 1.2 Ghz - 1.42 Ghz in CPU-Z, am I doing something wrong? My device was advertised as 1.8 Ghz

Thanks Neomode for your quality work. If Bluetooth was working I would stay with version 2.0 but for now I'll revert to version 1.9a.
                    HK1 Pro Plus
                    FlowFon F1
                    H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
                    MXQ Pro+
                    R-TVBOX Mini+
                    MK809III

Comment

@ wimmetje

Yes i think this is what we got, a bad CPU Quality.
                      My first Stick was also the Problem with the flickering Screen, i think this is due to poor quality Chips.
                      The new Stick i got from the Seller, is 100% the same, i have both opened and compared all, but the Problem with the flickering Screen is gone with the new Stick and this ROM runs absolutly great with 1080p.

So can not do anything other than poor quality to be responsible.
                      ... TVDroid

Comment

So, if we can o/c the CPU to 1800mhz, we are sure that we don't have a T processor?
                        Does this have any relation with mali gpu oc? Bcause on my stick mk802iv, i can o/c cpu and ram but i can't oc the gpu.

Comment

-1. I think yes.
                          -2. I dont know.
                          ... TVDroid

Comment

new or old wi-fi ?

Hi.
                            I'm new to this android stick , so please be patient :-)
                            how can i tell if i have a new or old wi-fi , can any apps help me find out ?
                            My device is a MK 809III rk3188.

/Kim
                            Last edited by gielsgaard; 01-17-2014, 18:55.

Comment

As I posted in this thread, I had ordered a powered USB hub to (among other things) hopefully fix the low speed of my USB-to-ethernet adapter.

It arrived today and I did the text but no go: still at a speed of around 5.2 Mbps up and down.

It seems I will either have to buy another adapter with the AX88772 chip if I want a fast ethernet connection. So to anyone looking up the information: don't buy an ethernet adapter with the sr9700 chipset if you want a fast connection. It's just not going to happen.

Comment

Neomode i always wonder why the clock spped always between 12. and 1.4ghz?

Rom or driver restrictions?
                                Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X