MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Ok than please make some Hires Photos from the PCB and look for a Number on this Device should Started with HTC.
    And post here.

Ray
    Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

What a rom !
      Many thanks to Neomode for that.
      A 1080p 16GB movie play well without stuttering on my mk 809 iii.
      With the choice of density in flash'it, I have a very beautiful desktop on my 42" tv.

But My device remain warm as the cpu clock don't go under 1,2 ghz. Stock rom was a pity against Neomode one but cpu clock goes to 400 mhz when is idle. Is it possible to modify this Neo?
      MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

I like to know too, what this means ?
        Here my Stick ...

And my CPU says "-T" ?? Thats why only 1.42 GhZ ?? EDIT: Oh yes, its a low Performance RK3188

Thanks to all !
        ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Neomode,

Would you please tell us when you planned to make one for MK802IV AP6210. This one has some functionality problems. And Bluetooth too would be nice.

Comment

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
              I use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse...lol
              Keep posted on progress of Bluetooth fix so I can test your latest creation.
              Thanks Neomode
              +1

EDIT: I forgot to say... A LOT OF THANKS NEOMODE, YOU ARE THE MACHINE!!!
              Last edited by Rapejim; 01-15-2014, 23:44.

Comment

@ arsuna

Looks like a bad Fake. But I'm also relatively new.
                ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

So, I found a kernel where the wireless works reliably. But the problem right now is that the screen is jumpy and sometimes blacks out and then comes back again.

I have a video where you can see the jumpy behaviour, but Im not sure where I should upload it. Its 18mb.

Edit:
                  This rom: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-dan-Vsync-Fix

works for both wifi and the jumpy screen. Ill test it out a bit further and see if any other problems appear.e

edit2: seems to have the same problems the stock firmware had. it randomly freezes.
                  Last edited by arsuna; 01-16-2014, 02:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
                    Neomode,

Would you please tell us when you planned to make one for MK802IV AP6210. This one has some functionality problems. And Bluetooth too would be nice.
                    and i want know

Comment

I flashed and ran this ROM yesterday and I must say that I'm very happy with it. Seems to work fine, except for the wifi (but that's not the ROM, I'm sure). I don't use BT so can't report on that.

I love the density setting: everything is actually readable now.

Thanks a lot for your work Neo.

Comment

I tried this ROM on my MK802IV with old wifi, and it works great!!

I just changed the Kernel for the Sam kernel (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-is-here)
                        Just pick one of them and exchange the kernel when you flash the rom.

Love the Flash it! App, great work NEO

Comment

Originally posted by arsuna View Post
                          edit2: seems to have the same problems the stock firmware had. it randomly freezes.
                          I have exactly the same board, it is CX919ii, not MK809iii (at least this what I learnt reading forums). I bricked it trying to upload neomod 1.9a (seems like bootloader was the issue but not confirmed), so I had to short curcuit pins 6&7 to recover it using RkBatchTool and stock ROM. Then I used this firmware (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry28179973 it is Russian, files named after http://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/3971581...2013.partX.rar) and so far it is OK. But wifi would suddenly drop and re-connect. This is concerning.

I was watching signal level using WiFi Analyzer and it would not go above -69dBm. Then I spent time with my router, it is running DD-WRT and had less than a MB of free memory. I stopped telnet service there to allow it 1-2 MB of free memory. But did not see any direct impact.

I also soldered a wire to the stock antenna, it is now like 10 cm of length. WiFi is not very stable still.

Mine stock wf also had video freezing issue. On this custom FW it works much better except wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by wimmetje View Post
                            I tried this ROM on my MK802IV with old wifi, and it works great!!

I just changed the Kernel for the Sam kernel (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...kernel-is-here)

Hi, this kernel are working for MK809III? installed with this rom obv Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by wimmetjeI tried this ROM on my MK802IV with old wifi, and it works great!!

Originally posted by Gianca90 View Post
                              Hi, this kernel are working for MK809III? installed with this rom obv Thanks
                              You have to try that for yourself, but as far that i can see it must work , this (Sam) kernel loads different wifi modules as far that i could see include RT8188 (old wifi).

Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by wimmetje View Post
                                You have to try that for yourself, but as far that i can see it must work , this (Sam) kernel loads different wifi modules as far that i could see include RT8188 (old wifi).

Let me know
                                Ok, when I will receive new 14k rpm fan and 3 mini cooler I will try it
                                1 question; If I want to do that... I have to rename one of the same Kernel for example "1700mhzCPU-1200MHZRAM.IMG" in "kernel.img" and put this file in "Rockdev/Image" and replace the original kernel.img?
                                Right?

1700CPU-1200RAM is a moderate overclocking or it's too high for a fan (30x30 - 14k rpm) and 3 metal cooler? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X