Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locolars View Post
    Hi Neo,

These kernels http://www.4shared.com/zip/VPRYcf3pb...0pkernels.html works great with your 2.0 . My mk802iv is oc to 1,8 ghz and it works with the new wifi driver. Only problem is that the video stuttering is back with these kernels, but else i works really good. Maybe you can fix the video stuttering? Then we got 1,8 ghz on your 2.0
    I flashed kernel_cpu1800h_gpustock_ddr720 and kernel_cpu1800h_gpu798h_ddr800 to my MK809III and get only 1.2Ghz min 1.2Ghz max. WiFi and BT both work fine.
    HK1 Pro Plus
    FlowFon F1
    H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
    MXQ Pro+
    R-TVBOX Mini+
    MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      @magnuss33

Please share with me your Kernel you using. Because that Kernel I have only going from 1200 to 1400.

Thanks
      Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
      Not sure if you know this but Neomode kernel3 and CPU-Z gives clock range of 312Mhz-1.42Ghz on my MK809III. While kernel2 gave me 1.2Ghz-1.42Ghz. I'm using Neomode 1.9a rom.
      Also, running kernel3 in 1080p mode gives me lots of green pixels running through the picture. They go away when set mode to 720p.
      Last edited by imaddiced2u; 01-19-2014, 15:53.
      HK1 Pro Plus
      FlowFon F1
      H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
      MXQ Pro+
      R-TVBOX Mini+
      MK809III

Comment

New SystemUI.apk with blue SoftButton´s ...

>>>
        Download <<<

This goes in \ Root \ System \ App - (rename old SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.apk.bak)
        ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
          I use Bluetooth keyboard and mouse...lol
          Keep posted on progress of Bluetooth fix so I can test your latest creation.
          Thanks Neomode
          I'm on BT mouse/keyboard(combo) too

Comment

Re: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
            New SystemUI.apk with blue SoftButton´s ...

>>>
            Download <<<

This goes in \ Root \ System \ App - (rename old SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.apk.bak)
            can't rename or overwrite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

got it. never mind
              Last edited by mymkv; 01-19-2014, 23:00.

Comment

Originally posted by potard View Post
                Here is the stock rom for my mk 809 III R-Box. It allows cpu to run from 300MHz (or maybe 400?) to 1,4GHz. Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!PFtlCCYa!Fkwhvj...d7fsDEhnEy-jqQ

Hope it will be usefull for Neomode.
                Hello, how do I flash this *.img file ? which tool do I use ?

Comment

With RKbatchtool here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/firmware-download/
                  First link
                  MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

what is the best version of xbmc to use with mx player for 1080p videos?

Yesterday i try a little this rom and work very well (i bought a usb-->lan adapt a so i can see videos from nas), but 1080p look like always in buffer (about 15 sec of video than stop than other 15 sec).

Other question: is possibble to reset at initial state after flash without flashing again?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by potard View Post
                      Here is the stock rom for my mk 809 III R-Box. It allows cpu to run from 300MHz (or maybe 400?) to 1,4GHz. Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!PFtlCCYa!Fkwhvj...d7fsDEhnEy-jqQ
                      @potard

My stick (MK908 III) has:
                      Model number: rk31sdk
                      Vendor oftware Version: RK3188_R-BOX_ANDROID4.2.2-SDK_V1.0.0_130514
                      Wifi chip: AP610 CODA062 1344
                      Motherboard: 2013-06-17 CYXTECH_RK3188_909 V1_1
                      On splash screen my say "smarttv" and then "googletv".
                      It is equal to yours?

Comment

Mine is a MK 809 III, same Vendor software Version, model number (rk31sdk) and WIFI chipset with stock rom.
                        Don't know the name of my motherboard.
                        On splash screen, it said "R-Box". (and now MINIX as i have installed NEO ROM 2.0 !)
                        MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

Mine is working very well on beyond xbmc, but using the bbc i player on the main android screen, the quallity is very poor, and the itv player just gives me a black screen.

Any ideas

Comment

I finaly was able to get decent video playback quality in Netflix and other apps by playing with density settings and CPU speed. I used Neomode's tool. now WIFI is driving me crazy. it depends on how the wind blows… very unstable. I'm looking for USB WIFI dongle.

Neomode do you think you could make this to work with the rom or it should be plug and play? Thank you.

http://www.****.com/itm/802-11n-g-b-...item2ebdf79c18
                            Last edited by mymkv; 01-21-2014, 19:21.

Comment

Better Price for that - http://www.****.de/itm/Mini-USB-WiFi...item258315d95d

But i think this cant work with a Android Stick.
                              ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

i have just brought another stick for a friend of mine, i can not get wifi to work no matter which rom i use, i have attached a photo of the stick, only thing i can see different is the 3188 has not got a T at the end, i have done 3 of them now, so i know what i am doing.

any ideas
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X