MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gianca90 View Post
    Today I added an external mini fan on the rockchip; but when I selected the overclock option and nothing happen... this was what I feel ... ahahah
    I can feel with you, here the same, but... what would you do...
    You can take a Pic from your Beast ?
    ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

First great work!

And now to the bad part:
      1. HDMI Passthrough dosent work here, or it does PCM2.0 is all what i can get, no DTS, DD5.1, AC3 5.1..
      The HDMI Passthrough worked nice on your 1.9a..
      2. the OC part is not working here.. 1.2Ghz max.. Have seen same problem on other ROMs also..
      3. BlueTooth, but you did say so. - will come in time i hope
      4. Some frame skip on netflix, but maybe thats because of the low CPU speed ? Did play a 720p from SD without problem..

My device is MK802IV new chip like yours.. Date: 2013-12-02

Everything else seems to be working..

Comment

Re: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
        First great work!

And now to the bad part:
        1. HDMI Passthrough dosent work here, or it does PCM2.0 is all what i can get, no DTS, DD5.1, AC3 5.1..
        The HDMI Passthrough worked nice on your 1.9a..
        2. the OC part is not working here.. 1.2Ghz max.. Have seen same problem on other ROMs also..
        3. BlueTooth, but you did say so. - will come in time i hope
        4. Some frame skip on netflix, but maybe thats because of the low CPU speed ? Did play a 720p from SD without problem..

My device is MK802IV new chip like yours.. Date: 2013-12-02

Everything else seems to be working..
        Totaly agree with this post. need all these features including bluetooth and Netflix fixed….

can someone recommend none mouse fly remote control for MK802IV?
        Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
          I can feel with you, here the same, but... what would you do...
          You can take a Pic from your Beast ?
          Here it is!
          I opened a big hole on the case ... (not a good job, but who cares?)

And the litte fan mounted over..

The fan is running slowly; like it doesen't take full 5v.... I don't solder the cable but only rolled togheter... maybe if I will solder it I will take full power?
          But I think that a little flow is sufficient to cool this little cpu

And how you are your monster?
          Last edited by Gianca90; 01-14-2014, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkman View Post
            Hi Anselal,

I had the same issues with wifi connection, you might try this: I moved the MK802IV as far as possible from the power adapter I got 65 Mbps and quite stable.
            A silly question: after powering off the MK802 with the power off button, how do you power it back up?
            I tried that on my mk809iii but the wifi speed still remains slow.
            As for the power on I put the power cable off and on again. I will try
            Originally posted by Sopega View Post
            When you come to choose the HDMI on TV turns itself on.

Comment

You are crazy... how can you make such a hole in the housing, simply incomprehensible. But its yours! And when you ok with this

I have a USB FAN from a Wii ...

http://www.****.de/itm/171160995894?...84.m1439.l2649

and a USB Adapter ...

http://www.****.de/itm/251052183432?...84.m1439.l2649

But this is much too loud

I buyed yesterday passiv Heatsink like this ...

[IMG]http://thumbs3.****static.com/d/l225/m/miMUCWdwyZDiFpiXNpkbcjA.jpg[/IMG]

when i get it and install it, i make Photos and share with all here.
              ... TVDroid

Comment

people why do you need such pain? didn't you buy this dungle becaise it's small and portable? By adding fans, usb hubs, ethernet adapters, external antena and etc you are loosing portability of this device. After all your accessories the price tag will be as much as new RKM MK902 box which has everything in one box.

Comment

As usual Neo. Great job!!

I saw in the 1.9 version thread that some installed it on their MK809IV.
                  So when I saw the 2.0 version I figured..

I have a clone, Afunta UG007b.
                  I installed the ROM, Spoofed the device to a Nexus 7 and installed the additionnal packages

I also used Titanium Backup to restore all my apps.

I use the dongle for XBMC only.(SPMC in this case)
                  Almost perfect. Add ons working great and videos on LAN through SMB as well (unlike the previous ROM I was using)

Issues now..
                  Audio passthrough is not working in SPMC. (cant activate it even after selecting HDMI)
                  Dongle gets warm and reboot quite quickly (id say less than 10 minutes)

Any idea, recomendations on how to solve this?
                  (beside for a MK809IV ROM..lol)

Comment

Originally posted by mymkv View Post
                    people why do you need such pain? didn't you buy this dungle becaise it's small and portable? By adding fans, usb hubs, ethernet adapters, external antena and etc you are loosing portability of this device. After all your accessories the price tag will be as much as new RKM MK902 box which has everything in one box.

OFFTOPIC:
                    This is a good point, but this is the first Android stick I own and I must say that I thought they were better (mainly the wifi). To not waste the money I invested in the device, I had to get the extensions like an ethernet adapter and powered USB-port.

Next stick I buy will have an external wifi antenna for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by mymkv View Post

I dont want it portable.

And the Prices are very low...
                      Stick - 55€
                      Active USB HUB - 4€
                      Fan - ~ 5€

All i want is the Stick on my TV in the Living room, not more.

But you are right, a Box is better.
                      ... TVDroid

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                        No worry, this Device I know. It is also called QC802 and is from Ugoos.
                        Flash the Neomode Custom Rom for MK802IV Old Wifi and all will be fine.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
                        Well.. this version with old wifi does not enable WIFI. So I went back to 2.0 and try the same thing happened before, WIFI detected but with very little signal and most of the time was interrupted. Never came to make the connection.
                        Until that has not happened I retired a little dongle to another position and grabbed the WIFI. It seems that there was some interference. I tried the youtube and when I wanted to play no charge. I'll put an external HDMI cable away from the area of alleged interference to see if that improves.

Comment

So, I got the following problem:

I bought a mk809iii and it had some problems on the official firmware. So I tried using your firmware here.

But the wifi wont work. So I thought maybe I have the old wifi even though Its a new sticks. (old stock?) But when I opened it, it said it was a 6210 chip. So yeah. new wifi, 1.9a and 2.0 firmware both tried and wifi wont work.

Hope you can help me, thanks.

Comment

Here my Heatsink MOD ...

... TVDroid

Comment

Originally posted by arsuna View Post
                              So, I got the following problem:

I bought a mk809iii and it had some problems on the official firmware. So I tried using your firmware here.

But the wifi wont work. So I thought maybe I have the old wifi even though Its a new sticks. (old stock?) But when I opened it, it said it was a 6210 chip. So yeah. new wifi, 1.9a and 2.0 firmware both tried and wifi wont work.

Hope you can help me, thanks.
                              Try the neomode 1.9a
                              Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Thanks for the tip, but as written I also tried 1.9a and it didnt work.

Comment

Working...
                                X