MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anselal View Post
    Fast and stable. Took me some time to decrease the resolution to 720p by changing the density to 240, because of the high resolution the letters were to small to read. Seems to me stable and fast, but I continue to have the same problem with my wifi connection, that means low connection speed ~5Mbps and it disconnects very often.
    But what can we expect from a cheap computer like this.. You get what you pay.
    Hi Anselal,

I had the same issues with wifi connection, you might try this: I moved the MK802IV as far as possible from the power adapter I got 65 Mbps and quite stable.
    A silly question: after powering off the MK802 with the power off button, how do you power it back up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rkman View Post
      A silly question: after powering off the MK802 with the power off button, how do you power it back up?
      When you come to choose the HDMI on TV turns itself on.

There an application that tells me I have WIFI chipset, without having to open the device?

Comment

Originally posted by Sopega View Post
        There an application that tells me I have WIFI chipset, without having to open the device?
        Yes, If Your device rooted. Android Terminal Emulator from Play. Open, and write:
        su
        -enter. If your device rooted, the answer:
        #
        write:
        dmesg
        -enter. The answer is a long list. AP6210 (new wifi) have integrated bluetooth module. Such lines, like this:

<6>[ 3.309701] [BT_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_rk_init
        <6>[ 3.309795] [BT_RFKILL]: Request irq for bt wakeup host
        <6>[ 3.309837] [BT_RFKILL]: ** disable irq
        <6>[ 3.337999] [BT_RFKILL]: bt shut off power
        <6>[ 3.338035] [BT_RFKILL]: ap6210 device registered.

If the last line is "ap6210 device registered", your MK802IV have new wifi module.

Sorry, for my poor English, I hope,. this was understanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Somatom View Post
          Yes, If Your device rooted. Android Terminal Emulator from Play. Open, and write:
          su
          -enter. If your device rooted, the answer:
          #
          write:
          dmesg
          -enter. The answer is a long list. AP6210 (new wifi) have integrated bluetooth module. Such lines, like this:

<6>[ 3.309701] [BT_RFKILL]: Enter rfkill_rk_init
          <6>[ 3.309795] [BT_RFKILL]: Request irq for bt wakeup host
          <6>[ 3.309837] [BT_RFKILL]: ** disable irq
          <6>[ 3.337999] [BT_RFKILL]: bt shut off power
          <6>[ 3.338035] [BT_RFKILL]: ap6210 device registered.

If the last line is "ap6210 device registered", your MK802IV have new wifi module.

Sorry, for my poor English, I hope,. this was understanding!
          Thank you. I'll try later, but I'll have to download the application from the PC and copy it to MK809III (is this possible?).
          I'll see what chipset and then try to repair the unit it does not allow me to connect to WIFI.
          I'm too poor in English, but use the Google Translator

Comment

AW: MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

May this is easier. If you have installed this rom and have no wifi and Bluetooth than you will have a old wifi or a Clone.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
              May this is easier. If you have installed this rom and have no wifi and Bluetooth than you will have a old wifi or a Clone.

Neomode

Must be so then.
              I buy it here
              http://www.****.com/itm/251369673896...84.m1439.l2649

Before flashing it, the WIFI connected well, but could not do streaming and youtube to breaks. Now install the new version no longer have WIFI or recognizes very little signal and can not connect.
              I will be able back to what it was before or there will be some flash to fix my situation?

Comment

No worry, this Device I know. It is also called QC802 and is from Ugoos.
                Flash the Neomode Custom Rom for MK802IV Old Wifi and all will be fine.

Neomode

Comment

No worry, this Device I know. It is also called QC802 and is from Ugoos.
                  Flash the Neomode Custom Rom for MK802IV Old Wifi and all will be fine.

Neomode

Neomode! Your flash IT need some fix!
                  My mini pc is: MK809III with RK3188 and NEW WIFI AP6210

NOT WORKING: Overclocking Mode; 1600-1700-1800mhz, No One works! The device reboot but it remains 1200mhz minimum - 1420mhz max (from Cpuz). I added an external fan for overclocking and.. .surprise, no possible overclock from Flash it
                  Download and Install SPMC/XBMC: Simply after requisting superuser permission, nothing happens! But it's not a big problem, I have installed it from google/download

WORKING: EXTRA ADDONS; everything goes fine, good job. (randomly blackscreen won't start; need to kill ad ok)
                  SET DENSITY: work like a charm!

Neomode thanks for your hard work, if you can fix the overclocking option it will be a very beautiful gift to us!

VERY THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Comment

Thank you!
                    The main Goal of Flash It! Is to run shell scripts from the Graphical User Interface. All points you see in it are shell scripts.
                    For the Download of SPMC I know what is going wrong. It is a Bug in Busy Box.
                    When I call wget to get the file he can not resolve the URL
                    The Thanks thing I will integrate will be different keyboard layouts for external Keyboards.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by bigiuly View Post
                      It works for Old Wifi?
                      No, the title clearly says: AP6210.
                      Freakbox V1 F/W 1.0.6
                      Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Stock (rooted)
                      Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Nolekat 2.2 custom ROM
                      Asus TF300T Cyanogenmod 11 Snapshot M12
                      Archos 35 Home Connect Stock 2.3.4

Comment

Hi neomode,

I tried another rom of yours NEOTV CROM 1.9 MK802IV Old Wifi,MK809III,UG007B,QC802,Cloudnet Go CR9

wich is supposed to work with old wifi, but I still cant get wifi to work on my MK809III.
                        any oher suggestions?

The only thing that can be is that you have a MK809III with old Wifi Chip.
                        Please check it.

Neomode

Comment

Thank you!
                          The main Goal of Flash It! Is to run shell scripts from the Graphical User Interface. All points you see in it are shell scripts.
                          For the Download of SPMC I know what is going wrong. It is a Bug in Busy Box.
                          When I call wget to get the file he can not resolve the URL
                          The Thanks thing I will integrate will be different keyboard layouts for external Keyboards.

Neomode

Thanks for your reply!

And about the overclocking? do you know where the problem is?
                          Also there is a manual process to overclock it? if it exist can you send me a guide to do that?

Otherwise I will wait (hope soon ) for an updated version of the rom or an updated flash it!
                          Thanks again for your hard work!

Comment

Oh yes... OC would be really great
                            ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
                              Oh yes... OC would be really great
                              Today I added an external mini fan on the rockchip; but when I selected the overclock option and nothing happen... this was what I feel ... ahahah

Comment

Neomode, i switched to 260 Density and it rebooted automatically. after that my screen switched from 1080p to smaller size. is that what supose to happen? the video plays now much better. it's little smoother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X