MK809III AP6210 NEOTV CROM Version 2.0 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi neomode.
    Are you planning to give away any new ROM for the mk802iv ap6210 or we must try this one? As you have told in the past, you received a new mk802iv stick, did you tried anything about the problem I told you with the GPU overclocking? Because with any kernel I've tried I can't make it happen!

Thanks for your effort and please i am waiting for an answer.

Comment

Right now I Work on the MK802IV AP6210 :-)

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        Right now I Work on the mk802IV AP6210 :-)

Neomode
        Thanks a lot for the quick reply!
        Don't forget about the gpu oc problem!
        Thanks in advance. My stick date version is 201309,yours?
        I am waiting with patience! It brings me headache that I can't o/c the f******ng gpu!

Comment

My is 3.10.2013. We will see what we get :-)

Neomode

Comment

Neomode... which rom should we use for cx-919?? This one or the one for Mk802iv? Thanks in advance

Comment

I am using this version for the CX-919 and it's almost perfect. The Home button is not working for some reason, but otherwise, it is great

Edit: nevermind, got it fixed. I don't know how though...after a simple reboot (had some before) it started working.
              Last edited by Skarlos; 01-14-2014, 02:11.

Comment

Video problems....

With version 1.9a, I could stream videos from a Windows share using CIFS and MX Player or BS Player (albeit with some hiccups) , YouTube would also hiccup. The bottom few pixels of the screen (i.e. task bar) would also flash at the top of the screen.

In this version the problems were more exaggerated. Videos would freclueze and not play (local and streaming) and the flashing at the top of the screen was more pronounced. Tried the other kernels with no success.

Any clues what may be causing the problems? tweaks to solve?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi neomod! Today I received my first android mini pc.
                  Is a MK809III (rk3188)... obviously!

I have succesfully installed your NEOTV 2.0... seems to work very well.. but
                  When I open FLASH IT and try to install SPMC, the app answer to take superights (click ok), want to proceed, click ok... but after that nothing happens... why??

And another question. from cpuz the rk runs at 1.2ghz... but with the original rom it was running at 1.42ghz... so what is it??? I have to flash it to 1.6ghz ?? Thanks!

P.S. SOrry for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by dy57 View Post
                    Any clues what may be causing the problems? tweaks to solve?

Thanks!
                    I think this is your Device, not the Rom´s. On my Device all this is fine.

@ All

The Shutdown Problem i have fixed for me, i let it sleep and wake up the Device with my Asus Eee Keyboard.

@ Gianca90

The same with SPMC here... but you can Download the APK from Google and install it manualy.

EDIT:

- Camera App dont work, close all the Time. With 1.9a i have no Problems.

EDIT 2: Camera works great, but only on OTG Port.
                    Last edited by TVDroid; 01-13-2014, 23:54.
                    ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post

@ Gianca90

The same with SPMC here... but you can Download the APK from Google and install it manualy.
                      Yes, I have downloaded it from google by searching spmc apk download XD
                      And about the overclocking?? Can I set to 1600mhz witout cooling problem..? now in the winter the temp are cooler...

And another question about SPMC, I have set services - airplay ON, but when I play music on my iphone 5 (7.0.4 JB) it doesen't find any airplay devices so the airplay icon dosen't show up... how to fix it? Thanks!

Comment

No WiFi

No WiFi after flashing this Rom to my MK809III. Any Solutions to this Problem?

Comment

The only thing that can be is that you have a MK809III with old Wifi Chip.
                          Please check it.

Neomode

Comment

Hello. I also have the WIFI, or in any case I appear but with very low signal, something that had not happened. Anyway, if I try to connect, not authenticated. With the original system, this did not happen ever. It might come the old WIFI chip, as not to know. Anyway, now you do not connect to the internet, so I can not do much. And now as I get it to work?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                              Right now I Work on the MK802IV AP6210 :-)

Neomode
                              Fantastic! You're the man, Neo! You have been busy as a one man band, so any wait for version releases seems lengthy but is always understandable. Thank you for your patience and dedication. Too many petty requests on some of these forum threads. I would find it difficult to deal with them all....
                              Any chance the next MK802iv AP6210 version could rub my feet, and pick winning lotto ticket numbers? That would be spiffy. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
                              Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                              Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                              uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                              iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                              Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Originally posted by anselal View Post
                                Thank you neomode. I will try it out later at home at my mk809iii.
                                Fast and stable. Took me some time to decrease the resolution to 720p by changing the density to 240, because of the high resolution the letters were to small to read. Seems to me stable and fast, but I continue to have the same problem with my wifi connection, that means low connection speed ~5Mbps and it disconnects very often.
                                But what can we expect from a cheap computer like this.. You get what you pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X