• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
    thanks!
    No no... Thank YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Simannjo View Post
      No no... Thank YOU!
      Got it! Try this. It should work. Now, on every boot , the "connect to pc" is disabled by default.
      Flash it by quickflasher, then reboot. Connect to pc should remain disabled, if you activate it through settings->usb it should be disabled on next reboot.
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

If you confirm this works fine, i'll modify the rom on the first post to include this by default.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Got it! Try this. It should work. Now, on every boot , the "connect to pc" is disabled by default.
        Flash it by quickflasher, then reboot. Connect to pc should remain disabled, if you activate it through settings->usb it should be disabled on next reboot.
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

If you confirm this works fine, i'll modify the rom on the first post to include this by default.
        Looks good to me! Put tick in box, applied flash and reboot resulted in no tick. Did it again without flashing update and reboot with no tick. MANY THANKS!

Comment

yay!! we did it!!
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

yay!! we did it!!

You da man!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
              Hi,

when booting to CWM I can't see the very left characters (maybe 3 or 4).
              Same for the bottom line (I believe I miss 1 line).
              Screen is adjusted correct.

Any idea?

rgds
              Look at your TV if you have a zoom option enabled.

leolas
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                Look at your TV if you have a zoom option enabled.

leolas
                Hi,

thanks for your reply but my TV has no zoom option
                Running i.e. XBMC fills the screen correctly only CWM has problem.

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
                  Hi,

thanks for your reply but my TV has no zoom option
                  Running i.e. XBMC fills the screen correctly only CWM has problem.

rgds
                  I can modify the cwm, I will try. But if your tv has a zoom option active it will be overwrited. Let me some time to do it.

leolas.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

@leolas,

take your time it is not "so" important (I'm good in guessing)

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by Simannjo View Post

You da man!
                      Thanks NitroTeam. This is the fastest ROM I ever tested.
                      Nitroteam XBMC is very fast but crashes when hitting online stream. Tried Beyond XBMC, online stream has no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by doduong View Post
                        Thanks NitroTeam. This is the fastest ROM I ever tested.
                        Nitroteam XBMC is very fast but crashes when hitting online stream. Tried Beyond XBMC, online stream has no problem.
                        Yes Flumpster made a real great work with his Beyond xbmc.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

For some reason the system bar doesn't disappear when I open XBMC, even though I have the auto hide feature on. Also, is there anyway to set sound settings as default when using an A2?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LAM09 View Post
                            For some reason the system bar doesn't disappear when I open XBMC, even though I have the auto hide feature on. Also, is there anyway to set sound settings as default when using an A2?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                            If that is a launcher version of xbmc it will not hide the system bar as the auto hide function is told not to hide anything classed as a launcher. You will need a non launcher version.
                            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7-mini Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                              If that is a launcher version of xbmc it will not hide the system bar as the auto hide function is told not to hide anything classed as a launcher. You will need a non launcher version.
                              Do I need to reinstall XBMC to resolve the issue then?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7-mini Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by LAM09 View Post
                                Do I need to reinstall XBMC to resolve the issue then?
                                Yes. If you have your xbmc configured use xbmc backup pluggin to keep your settings.

leolas.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X