Minix Neo X7-mini Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chandroid View Post
    I have been looking or help on this all over, i recently bought a mini x7 had a minix G4 earlier which play sbs 3d. (not 2d sbs and use tv to handle 3d). my monitor detects only stereoscopic 3d signal like frame sequence or frame package like a blu-ray player sends.

Please let me know. wondering why was 3D movie support not there in x7 is this device series cant do it or just no one cares ?

Thanks
    Chand
    On my tv I'm given a choice to pick 2D-3D , side-by side, or up-down. 3D looks great. The box performs well with this rom

Comment

Thanks for the Quickshot v2 rom! Donation sent. Received my new X7 Mini last week and flashed it later that same day. Looking forward to trying an OC kernel in the near future. Great work on the v2 rom, much appreciated!

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7-mini Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by russell_t View Post
        Thanks for the Quickshot v2 rom! Donation sent. Received my new X7 Mini last week and flashed it later that same day. Looking forward to trying an OC kernel in the near future. Great work on the v2 rom, much appreciated!
        Thank you very much! Glad to see you like it
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Flashing the Mini Neo-X7 Fails.

I have tried to follow the install instructions but there are problems.
          1. No power button on my Minix NEO-X7 Mini.
          2 I connect to the PC and it is seen as Mass Storage device but enclosed drivers are not accepted by Win 8 it says Best driver is installed.
          3. In the Flash Utility it cannot erase the IDB therfore it cannot flash the ROM.
          Logs:
          07:19:36 916 Load Setting ok
          07:19:36 940 RKAndroidTool v1.3.7.0 Start Run
          07:19:36 940 Scan thread:37
          07:19:36 943 ProcessID:35,ThreadID:37,RefCount:0
          07:19:36 943 ProcessID:35,ThreadID:36,RefCount:0
          07:20:28 344 Info:wait for exiting scan thread start
          07:20:28 439 Info:wait for exiting main thread start
          07:20:28 441 ProcessID:35,ThreadID:39,RefCount:0
          07:20:28 441 ProcessID:35,ThreadID:38,RefCount:0
          07:20:28 441 ProcessID:35,ThreadID:36,RefCount:0

I get the similar results with the Finless 1.8 ROM.
          So where is the power button you talk about??

Comment

look at this answer, and if it doesn't work, try it in a winxp machine.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Added this info to the first page.

App to Spoof the x7 as a Nexus 7
              http://codekiem.com/market-helper/latest
              - open the app, select "Tablet" and "Nexus 7 3G", select your country and operator and click on Activate. You will be asked to visit the Google Dashboard, do it, just open the link and you're done. Go to playstore and try to download Real Racing 3, if it works then you succeed.

Comment

Flashing the Mini Neo-X7 Fails.

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                Conect the usb male male cable to PC, power on the device, check the "connect to pc" to be enabled on android, shut down the device. Remove the power cable, now push the reset button on the bottom and insert the power cable while you hold the reset button. Windows should recognize it and ask for a driver. you can release the reset button at this point. The rest is quite obvious.
                Hi Thanks for the reply, it worked, new rom installed I'll get back to you after I,ve played with it and give an update.
                Thanks again.

Comment

Beer on it's way

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                  look at this answer, and if it doesn't work, try it in a winxp machine.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?p=143134
                  If u are in Spain a few beers on their way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarsax View Post
                    If u are in Spain a few beers on their way!!!
                    yeah, received! Thank you so much! i live in the north

Comment

First i want to say, thanks for this ROM!
                      Next i have a Question, how i can replace the Pointer / Cursor ?
                      I edit the Cursor already but what is the best way to copy the Framework.res without get a Bootloop ?

Thanks !
                      ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
                        First i want to say, thanks for this ROM!
                        Next i have a Question, how i can replace the Pointer / Cursor ?
                        I edit the Cursor already but what is the best way to copy the Framework.res without get a Bootloop ?

Thanks !
                        don't replace it on live. make the change by using a cwm script.

Comment

Thank You !!
                          How i can do this ?

Or you can make a Script for me ?

Here the Pointer ...

And here the Framework.res with the Pointer in it. Click

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: The same with the Softbutton´s ? When i copy my SystemUI.apk than the Device makes a Reboot but starts fine with new Softbutton, but i think the best Way is that not ?

EDIT2: My left USB port dont working, i try the Fix but this helps not. Any Ideas ?
                          Last edited by TVDroid; 02-15-2014, 19:06.
                          ... TVDroid

Comment

Originally posted by TVDroid View Post
                            Thank You !!
                            How i can do this ?

Or you can make a Script for me ?

Here the Pointer ...

And here the Framework.res with the Pointer in it. Click

Thanks a lot !

EDIT: The same with the Softbutton´s ? When i copy my SystemUI.apk than the Device makes a Reboot but starts fine with new Softbutton, but i think the best Way is that not ?

EDIT2: My left USB port dont working, i try the Fix but this helps not. Any Ideas ?
                            if i have some free time this week I will try to make a patch for you.

Comment

Thank You !
                              And the USB Port ??
                              ... TVDroid

Comment

it should work fine with the patch. did you reboot after the patch was applied?
                                also you can try to untick the "connect to pc" option under settings, usb.

Comment

Working...
                                X