Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7-mini Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by grimace View Post
    I've installed this ROM on my X7 Mini and it is working very well! Though, I am trying to set a static ip address for ethernet and can not seem to save my settings. I can set all the fields but there is no save button and when I leave the menu, nothing is saved. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a work around?
    hey guys, is there anybody that can test this? thanks
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
      hey guys, is there anybody that can test this? thanks
      Hi,

when all fields are correctly filled just go one step back and a popup will show with option to save.

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
        Hi,

when all fields are correctly filled just go one step back and a popup will show with option to save.

rgds
        Thank you so much.
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I cant get the systembar to autohide after autohide is set either in xbmc, homescreen... When Going to settings, netflix and other apps it autohides.. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by Crashnet2000 View Post
            I cant get the systembar to autohide after autohide is set either in xbmc, homescreen... When Going to settings, netflix and other apps it autohides.. Am I missing something?
            Autohide will not hide anything that is classed as a launcher. The xbmc you have installed is a launcher version.
            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Crashnet2000 View Post
              check the 4th post on the first page, uninstall your actual xbmc and install the no launcher version, or if you want a real good experience install beyond xbmc

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                Autohide will not hide anything that is classed as a launcher. The xbmc you have installed is a launcher version.
                Ahaaa xbmc without launcher then
                thanks!

Comment

static ethernet configuration

Hi,

rgds

Dang! I thought for sure I had tried that several times. Seems to work though, Thank you very much!

Comment

Hi,

glad that it works.

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                      Are you playing from internal sdcard?
                      i'm asking thiw because you say : I play the file from the sdcard (NTFS) or USB HDD.
                      And this makes me think you are playing from external, since internal is not ntfs.
                      Sorry, yes it was through an external SD card plugged into the SD card slot. I can't test the particular mkv on the internal SD due to size but using some of the sample 1080p and 720p HD files located on this site http://www.auby.no/files/video_tests/ particularly Birds and Planet_2 clips, they play about 99% perfect (saved to both internal SD or USB thumbdrive) but if you look closely, I can catch a slight but very short stutter in some of the panning scenes. Tested on the android video player and on XBMC. I am starting to wonder if there are any background programs running that might be causing this. Or maybe I'm being too critical but then in my case, the main reason for getting this was to replace my current media player.

Comment

Hi,

when booting to CWM I can't see the very left characters (maybe 3 or 4).
                        Same for the bottom line (I believe I miss 1 line).
                        Screen is adjusted correct.

Any idea?

rgds
                        What screen are you using?
                        have you tried another hdmi port?

maybe the tv is over scanning, my samsung does this and I change the name of the input to pc-dvi, and when the input is called pc-dvi, the tv thinks it's a computer input and doesn't overscan,

to do this use the remote and press the input select button, use remote to highlight the input( only works in hdmi 1 some screens) the when highlighted, press tools button on remote, the use rename to rename input pc-dvi, come out and choose another input then go back to the one you changed and if it has worked it will fit perfectly, the display will look much better and crisper, I did this to a friends display and he couldn't believe how much better it was!!

not sure how to do this with other screens but works with samsung??

Comment

Originally posted by pakman View Post
                          Sorry, yes it was through an external SD card plugged into the SD card slot. I can't test the particular mkv on the internal SD due to size but using some of the sample 1080p and 720p HD files located on this site http://www.auby.no/files/video_tests/ particularly Birds and Planet_2 clips, they play about 99% perfect (saved to both internal SD or USB thumbdrive) but if you look closely, I can catch a slight but very short stutter in some of the panning scenes. Tested on the android video player and on XBMC. I am starting to wonder if there are any background programs running that might be causing this. Or maybe I'm being too critical but then in my case, the main reason for getting this was to replace my current media player.
                          I only can try to reproduce this on my x7 unit and i don't notice the stuttering on planets video. The videos on that site are the ones i usually use to test xbmc and video players.. This behavior is "actually" normal in this unit. Planets will play with a very little microstutter but Birds is a wolrd apart, it's 1080p 40mbps while planets it's 720p 6mbps video. I have a amlogc tvbox mx which plays this videos fine but only using xbmc-linux (no android).
                          I usually test those videos over network via smb, so the stuttering is bigger than if you play local.
                          I'm sorry i don't have a proper solution for this.
                          Last edited by daemonium; 02-05-2014, 16:54. Reason: missing words

Comment

Originally posted by stubuchy View Post
                            What screen are you using?
                            have you tried another hdmi port?
                            Hi,

thanks for your reply but as I wrote I could solve the problem.

rgds

Comment

Hey guys new to the site, just got the x7 mini, having a small problem installing quickshot. I cannot seem to get the RK Android Tool to recognize the device. Instructions say to push the power button, but obviously, there is none. I'm having issues even getting my pc to find the device, and yes I have connect to pc selected, I also have debug mode selected. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Comment

Guys for some weird reason ,everytime I try to load the usbfix quickflaher.zip, Quick flasher keeps giving me this /mnt/extrnal_sd/quickflasher/usbfix_quickflasher.zip. Then I try to install and nothing happens. quickflasher tells me QF support with pro version to load packages in other locations. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X