Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809IV test

Hello Neo,

For the owners of MK809IV device, i have test this rom on my MK809IV.
    It all works, but......
    - first boot takes about 5-6 min, afterwards 2-3 min
    - performance is slow, everything works with a little delay
    - internal memory only shows 4,5 Gb, instead of 8 Gb in my case

Info for other MK809IV users (and all who want's to know):
    I have tried several custom roms from Neo and Finless for this device also with different kernels, but all seem to have some trouble or don't work.
    The best working rom sofar, is the latest stock rom from Ugoos (htc_T019_public_20131211), it.s very stable and the CPU works on 1,6GHz.
    Only problem with it, that it only works with 720p and when i set HDMI resolution to 1080p the screen flickers, with other roms no problem on 1080p resolution.

Hope i could help some MK809IV users with this information

Comment

Originally posted by DiMaC View Post
      Hello Neo,

For the owners of MK809IV device, i have test this rom on my MK809IV.
      It all works, but......
      - first boot takes about 5-6 min, afterwards 2-3 min
      - performance is slow, everything works with a little delay
      - internal memory only shows 4,5 Gb, instead of 8 Gb in my case

Info for other MK809IV users (and all who want's to know):
      I have tried several custom roms from Neo and Finless for this device also with different kernels, but all seem to have some trouble or don't work.
      The best working rom sofar, is the latest stock rom from Ugoos (htc_T019_public_20131211), it.s very stable and the CPU works on 1,6GHz.
      Only problem with it, that it only works with 720p and when i set HDMI resolution to 1080p the screen flickers, with other roms no problem on 1080p resolution.

Hope i could help some MK809IV users with this information
      а lot of thanks, your infor is very useful. Some owners of MK809IV said that finlessrom 2.0 KK4.4.2 works fine

Comment

@Privet,

No problem, to be honnest.... thats the only rom i didn;t try

Comment

no navbar on CX919 (old wifi), plus the RK media center app is missing.
          Wifi & BT works just fine.

edit: wifi is not stable, keeps disconnecting

Comment

Finless ROM and my use the same Base ROM only Kernel differs. May Ugoos will gave me such Device.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Wifi and bt not working on old wifi
              My usb soundcard not working

Comment

yes because it is not for old Wi-Fi.

neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Would like to know if 1.9a ROM Parameter Files will work or not with this new ROM, so we don't have to wait for the upload?

You mentioned that you will Upload the Parameter Files, but would like to know if the original 1.9a ROM Parameter Files will work or not with this new ROM, so we don't have to wait for the upload?

Or because this is a new ROM with a New Kernel, are there any differences in the parameters files and we will have to wait for the upload of theses nwest files?

Please, I don't want to force you, but I am using the Neomode 1.9a with the 4GB parameter file, already made a Full Backup of All my APP+Data, and therefore I urgently need to Flash my CX-919 with 4GB Parameter Files, so I can restore all my APPs again...

Thanks for all your help!!!!

Comment

Yes you can use this Parameter File. Have checked and it should Work.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      Yes you can use this Parameter File. Have checked and it should Work.

Neomode
                      Thanks again Neomode for letting me know that the Previous 1.9 ROM Parameter Files will work with your New ROM.

I will Install, Test in my CX-919 V2.0 (with FULL MK3188 inside) and will report back how it work...

Comment

thank you neomode for all your work!

i've been searching for a custom rom working with my mk809iii and thought i might as well try this one. with 1.7 i had the problem that hdmi connection got lost every 3 seconds. also with 1.9a loader 2.07 seems to brick my device so exchanged it with 1.20 which works but still got even worse hdmi problems. is there any known problem with loader 2.07 and this device? can and should i use 1.20 with your new neomod 3.0?

Comment

No use the Package like it is and do not change the Loader.
                          I used the Custom Kernels from d33. He have included a lot of Bugfixes.
                          Tested it on Rev.2 and Rev.3 MK809III without Problems.

Neomode

Comment

thx, i tested it. but it bricks the device somehow. 2.07 and 2.08 brick the device after writing the data when checking the data begins. never heard of this issue?

pcb says cyxtech rk3188 909 v1_1, was sold as mk809iii

Comment

Same for me.. I was not able to flash any of the roms in the forum.. starting from V1.0

PCB says 2013-06-17
                              CYXTECH_RK3188_909 V1_1

device was completely bricked.. Until I found below rom:

I was able to flash it in MaskRom mode..

Strange..
                              I want to have a custom kernel and rom.. Any ideas, why I can't flash any rom on this device?

Thanks...

--------First EDIT--------
                              I just used LoaderV1.24 and flashed successfully.. >> Red Triangle..
                              Flashed LoaderV1.24 & CWM Recovery >> waiting at the Neomode Custom Rom screen for 10 minutes now.. Will keep you posted..

--------Second EDIT------
                              I couldn't manage it..
                              I am open to any advice..
                              Last edited by gurc4n; 03-28-2014, 00:26.

Comment

Slightly shutdown behavior.
                                When using power off option it reboots instead.
                                Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
                                X