X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deepspace View Post
    Try to reboot in your test's
    Sorry for delay... Everythings ok.

Except for the Volume Slider only set maximum volume and muted status.
    Miss the HDMI pass-through.

(MK802IV - New wifi chip - and 1080p)

Comment

RK remote control not work with this rom?

Comment

Not included. alternatives were posted in the thread already

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5100 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by privet View Post
          RK remote control not work with this rom?
          It doesn't work.

Comment

Let's give to Neomode some days so he can without any pressure finish the update - Neomode deserves our full consideration!!

Hi fatattack;162895, privet and RSDamasceno,

Neomode knows all this problems and he is working fast to Fix all of them...

He mentioned that he will release soon (maybe today or tomorrow), a Bugfixed Version with new Kernel and OC Kernels Flashable over his FlashIT Program..

Neomode also mentioned:

"The Spoofing Feature will be in there and Volume Slider will be fixed"

However, it seems that Neomode has had some trouble to finish all these Fixes and that he Needs a little more Time to test and release this New Update.

So I think we can rest assured, as I am sure that NeoMode will make every effort to correct these small errors and will soon launch his new ROM update only when everything works fine.

So let's give to Neomode some days so he can without any pressure finish the update, because I think this little wait it's worth it..

Besides Neomode deserves our full consideration, for all his selfless help and excellent work...!!
            Last edited by ulises1954; 04-02-2014, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by RSDamasceno View Post
              It doesn't work.
              Droidmote very good app and it works

UPD: after I flashed this ROM 3.0 my CPU 3188 without "T" run on 1.4 Ghz but on NHR 1.7 it worked on 1.6GHz. How to return 1,6GHz on this ROM 3.0 KK ?
              Last edited by privet; 04-02-2014, 10:20.

Comment

Dear everybdy
                Someone help me please. This is the "ROM" I want to use touch screen (eGalax). The kernel must be built to detect the touchscreen. Unfortunately, I do not know how. Someone could help me, how can I modify the kernel to recognize? You may be able to integrate into one? I would be very grateful. We have also added specification: http://speedy.sh/KPmzW/EETI-eGTouch-...uide-v2.5c.pdf
                4 days ago I try to bring together andro mini PC(mk809III).

Comment

I'm new on this forum, hello to everyone! Neomode, thanks for your unpaid work.

Originally posted by privet View Post
                  Droidmote very good app and it works

UPD: after I flashed this ROM 3.0 my CPU 3188 without "T" run on 1.4 Ghz but on NHR 1.7 it worked on 1.6GHz. How to return 1,6GHz on this ROM 3.0 KK ?
                  I'm on the same situation. I don't know if my mk802IV 16Gb is a "T" model cause I couldn't remove the heatsink. I'm think it is a T but works perfectly at 1,6 speed.

I tried flashing some of the kernels available on this site along with 1.9a, 2.1 and 3.0 roms resulting in blank screens or boot loopings. In addition I hardbricked my device two times without any apparent reason

Those three roms work quite good for me, obtaining over 16.000 on antutu and good video playback performance, but best is 1.7 so it works with cpu at 1,6gh scoring over 18.000 on antutu.

Wishing to flash a newer rom with 1.6 cpu support too, any ideas?

Gracias!!

Comment

I can make a Post with a Bunch of OC Kernels. Will upload it and make a Link to Download. Then you only need to flash new kernel and it will work on T and non T.
                    Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      I can make a Post with a Bunch of OC Kernels. Will upload it and make a Link to Download. Then you only need to flash new kernel and it will work on T and non T.
                      Neomode

If you can.. make them in 720p and 1080p apart.
                      Nikon D80 Photographer
                      Eye for the Art.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________
                      CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

Make it! Be aware when you Flash a SD kernel you must change the DPI to 160 in Build.prop

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          Make it! ...
                          where is it ?

Comment

First impression

hi Neomode. I'm really happy for your hard work. I've began testing my mk809III and apparently it works almost perfect. Just a few things that I noticed up to now:

youtube videos lose their sync. Images and sound separate for I think almost a second.

The Ethernet option apparently doesn't work or need extra configuration. I had other version and I simply connected the cable and it used to work but now... I couldn't use that connection.

The rest is ok .
                            At first thougth that there was a problem with mi wifi network because the icon was white, but then I read about it.

thanks a lot

Comment

I have a QC802 with the 1.9a rom on it (thanks neomode), works well but not for MKV files

My TV is only 720p so I am not needing a 1080 kernel, I would like smooth playback either via XBMC (ideally) or MX player is good enough

Some MKV file play fine but no audio, so when I switch to SW encoding I get audio but the playback goes to hell and is totally unwatchable.

Does this 3.0 rom fix that? and will it work with the QC802? I am guessing I have the 'old' wifi chip but I dont know how to find out...

thanks in advance for your help

Comment

I have a HTC-T010-v1 but the wifi is not working ... I need to change at the time of installation to make it work?

Comment

Working...
                                X