Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally stable version

Neo, thank you for finally creating ROM which is stable on my device MK809 III/ AP 6210. Have tested 720p on XBMC via Ice Films and I can confirm everything finally runs smoothly, which is why I bought the device in the first place. The only thing that bothers me is that I have to open a case of the device in order for WIFI to run smoothly (without that - connection drops from 65mbps to 5mbps) but as long there is a workaround I'm happy with it. I have to say that I had 3 identical versions of MK 809 III in the last six months and each device had different issues with identical roms even though their internal chip was the same, therefore I think there is no ROM out which would suit everyones device even though specs are the same.

I also noticed that this ROM has no option to hide the bottom systembar which is kind of anoying when watching movies, but I then found a solution and installed "fullscreen" app from google play and was finally able to disable it, so no more issues there.

Comment

My problem is Bootloader ...
      If it is greater than 1.20, device fails to flash anything..

Any ideas? Neo, would you create another file for old bootrom?

Thanks..

Originally posted by gurc4n View Post
      Same for me.. I was not able to flash any of the roms in the forum.. starting from V1.0

PCB says 2013-06-17
      CYXTECH_RK3188_909 V1_1

device was completely bricked.. Until I found below rom:

I was able to flash it in MaskRom mode..

Strange..
      I want to have a custom kernel and rom.. Any ideas, why I can't flash any rom on this device?

Thanks...

--------First EDIT--------
      I just used LoaderV1.24 and flashed successfully.. >> Red Triangle..
      Flashed LoaderV1.24 & CWM Recovery >> waiting at the Neomode Custom Rom screen for 10 minutes now.. Will keep you posted..

--------Second EDIT------
      I couldn't manage it..
      I am open to any advice..

Comment

On mk802IV

I have tried on the Mk802IV. Its reboot every 5 minute.

Comment

Could be, but i have not say this Version is for MK802IV Ap6210.
          There will be a own Version.

Neomode

Comment

Hi! Can anyone test if the screen still flickers with this rom? I have high hopes that my problem gets fixed when Neomode releases the MK802IV version... All I need is no screen flickering and good video performance to play 1080p videos. If that is accomplished, I'll finally have a device that fulfills my needs as a media center! Thanks for your effort Neomode, can't wait for the MK802IV version...

Comment

Tested It

So Far So Good

This is my small review of the

Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.0 Android 4.4.2 FullHD

Yeahhh it's kitkat and it runs smoooooth...

The problem with the sound volume is there, and it's a pain in the ass, and when changing beetween the XBMC and the running apps it seems to turn off the sound volume.

Ok so I lost some config's in the process of changing the Rom and had to install the last 13.0 Gotham version of XBMC. Was using and already configured the beyond xbmc 3.3.

But is nice to have the last android OS. And I really like this resolution better the screen seems larger and with more detail.

No flickering.
              Movies at 1080p smoothness will depend on bit-rate and sound compression.
              Wifi and bluetooth works well. No stability problems so far.
              Last edited by deepspace; 03-28-2014, 14:38.
              Nikon D80 Photographer
              Eye for the Art.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________
              CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

The Volume Slider Problem will get fixed soon.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

3188T ap6210 green board

I can not install on 3188T Error "Download IDB failed"

Comment

Do a erase IDB first then try flash again.

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace View Post
                      So Far So Good

This is my small review of the

Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.0 Android 4.4.2 FullHD

Yeahhh it's kitkat and it runs smoooooth...

The problem with the sound volume is there, and it's a pain in the ass, and when changing beetween the XBMC and the running apps it seems to turn off the sound volume.

Ok so I lost some config's in the process of changing the Rom and had to install the last 13.0 Gotham version of XBMC. Was using and already configured the beyond xbmc 3.3.

But is nice to have the last android OS. And I really like this resolution better the screen seems larger and with more detail.

No flickering.
                      Movies at 1080p smoothness will depend on bit-rate and sound compression.
                      Wifi and bluetooth works well. No stability problems so far.
                      Thanks DeepSpace for your little review!

Since I have a CX-919 v2.0 with FULL RK3188 (not "T") and you apparently installed this new Neomode's ROM in the same CX-919 model that I own... I would like to know:

Can you tell me the speed that your CX919 processor is running (1.2-1.4-1.6 or more) with this ROM and if you noticed any speed improvement compared with Neomode's 1.9a ROM?

Do you have run any Antutu Benchmark?

Can you change screen resolutions between 1080p and 720p without problems?

Do you noticed any others stability problems especific to the CX-919?

I am going to use the Neomode's 1.9a 4GB Parameter File (as Neomode already sugested), but would like to know what parameter file you use during the installation?

Do you recommend me to install this ROM in my CX-919 now, or wait for the little fixes, like the XBMC and Sound Volume Problems, that Neomode mentioned that will get fixed soon?

Thanks in advance for all your help!!
                      Last edited by ulises1954; 03-28-2014, 19:40.

Comment

Error

At this precise moment and after a regular reboot started giving me

"Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

And changed the resolution too
                        trying to figure it out

Starts as soon as I connect TSM01

Help
                        Last edited by deepspace; 03-29-2014, 01:19.
                        Nikon D80 Photographer
                        Eye for the Art.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________
                        CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

cx919II shutdown after starting apps

Hi Neomode

First off this rom looks awesome. My Cx919II this one: http://www.****.co.uk/itm/360860224741?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649 runs like a charm however when I run a video in XBMC Gotham nightly 28th March it reboots the stick. So I tested this with angry birds. Menus all run beautifully but when you start a level same behaviour as in XBMC (reboots stick)

Looks like as soon as an app triggers full screen it is causing a reboot. My power supply is stable and with the stock http://www.mediafire.com/download/al...10_1021_en.rar image I don't see this behaviour (although it is a horrible rom and runs slowly)

If you can fix this for me you will have made the most awesome and stable rom. P.S with your beta 2.1 for the same model I get screen flickering

Really hope you can help

Comment

Hi neomode thanks for you respuest

I erase IDB first and flash again per the error persist and try on Mask rom and the error persist i reinstall drivers

Comment

newbie - installation

bought my mk809 3 and wanted to put that your rom, how do? Just follow the tutorial of rom, or have something else, because I saw you talking about kernel

Comment

Early in the thread I post a how to flash please take a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X