No announcement yet.

Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works well for me, many thanks to Neomode !
    WIFI, BT and Ethernet works. Antutu score = 15600 with RK3188-T

Just 2 problems: the sound slider that is not active and still some flickers: it can be stable for 15 or 30 minutes and after that, signal video lost for 2 seconds. Perhaps I should change the HDMI extension wire.
    MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

It seems, that I have bad luck with those sticks.
      This rom isn't working either (BT / WIFI) so I have to go back to Stock Rom I found.

I have an AP 6210 / 1344 Wifi Modul

So there is no chance to get 720p without frame skipping and XBOX Controler support.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        Hello Guys,

Here it is the New Neomode Custom Rom for the MK809III with Android 4.4.2...
        please, don't forget old wifi MK809III (RTL8188)

Comment

HDMI-passthrough not working and horrible 720p and 1080p playback in XBMC

Hi,

Because of my curiousness I "upgraded" from NEOMOD 2.0 to 3.0....big misstake. I had it all working with DD, DTS-passthrough in NEOMOD 2.0 except for some small framedrops on 1080p.

Now in NEOMOD 3.0 I´m back with the same trouble as I had with earlier ROMs. I´m now having trouble with HDMI-passtrough (DD & DTS) in Beyond XBMC 3.3 and this time also trouble with video performance for both 720p and 1080p.

Under Settings - Sound I can no longer find HDMI-passthrough options. Is this correct?

Why is the video performance suddenly crap even for 720p?

Before I revert to NEOMOD 2.0, can anyone give me some advice to get this working on 3.0?

My stick is a MK809III with the RK3188-T chipset.

Best regards,
          Fredrik
          MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Please wait for the MK802IV kitkat rom there it will work.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk
            is it coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik View Post
              Hi,

Because of my curiousness I "upgraded" from NEOMOD 2.0 to 3.0....big misstake. I had it all working with DD, DTS-passthrough in NEOMOD 2.0 except for some small framedrops on 1080p.

Now in NEOMOD 3.0 I´m back with the same trouble as I had with earlier ROMs. I´m now having trouble with HDMI-passtrough (DD & DTS) in Beyond XBMC 3.3 and this time also trouble with video performance for both 720p and 1080p.

Under Settings - Sound I can no longer find HDMI-passthrough options. Is this correct?

Why is the video performance suddenly crap even for 720p?

Before I revert to NEOMOD 2.0, can anyone give me some advice to get this working on 3.0?

My stick is a MK809III with the RK3188-T chipset.

Best regards,
              Fredrik
              Fredrik, I was also having the same little problems as you and 'deepspace" and also decided to go back to 2.0 or 1.9a, but don't worried, Neomode knows all this problems and he is working fast to Fix all of them...

I am desperately waiting for this new Fixed version to try it again... Hope that Neomode could have the time to released soon!

As I said before, Do not worry, NeoMode has always done an excellent job, so I have complete trust and faith that he will solve all these small errors soon!!
              Last edited by ulises1954; 03-30-2014, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                Fredrik, I was also having the same little problems as you and 'deepspace" and also decided to go back to 2.0 or 1.9a, but don't worried, Neomode knows all this problems and he is working fast to Fix all of them...

I am desperately waiting for this new Fixed version to try it again... Hope that Neomode could have the time to released soon!

As I said before, Do not worry, NeoMode has always done an excellent job, so I have complete trust and faith that he will solve all these small errors soon!!
                Good to here that I'm not the only one experiencing these issues with 3.0. In NeoMode we trust!!!
                /Fredrik

Comment

LOL that's make my Day :-)
                  Yes working on fixes but everything is a little bit different.
                  Neomode

Comment

Have anyone found a way to oc the rk3188-t chipset? Maybe using FlashIt! or using an oc kernel when flashing the stick? I think I have red something about this but I don't remember if there was a definite answer that it could be done.

By the way, I bought my mk809iii from dx.com a couple of weeks ago. In their webshop they clain that this stick have the rk3188 chipset and a Max CPU freq at 1.6Ghz. I opened it up about a week ago and discovered the now well known rk3188-t chipset inside. I'm now running a claim against hem where I demand compensation for this. Does anyone have knowledge about dx.com and if they are any good at compensating cases like this?

/Fredrik

Comment

I will release today a Bugfixed Version with new Kernel and OC Kernels and Integrate my FlashIT in the Rom.

Neomode

Comment

I will release today a Bugfixed Version with new Kernel and OC Kernels and Integrate my FlashIT in the Rom.

Neomode

So with the new kernels or using flashit! I will be able to go beyond the T- limit of 1.4Ghz?

/Fredrik

Comment

Neomode, 1000Thanks for the Bugfixed Version with new Kernel and OC Kernels that you will release Today!!

Neomode

Fredrik, that's what I attempted to say before, that we only had to have a little patience, because NeoMode knew we were expecting these little corrections.

NEOMODE, Excellent News... Hope you find the time to upload today, so we can start testing... Thanks Again for your fast reply and always help to all our requests...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                            Fredrik, that's what I attempted to say before, that we only had to have a little patience, because NeoMode knew we were expecting these little corrections.

NEOMODE, Excellent News... Hope you find the time to upload today, so we can start testing... Thanks Again for your fast reply and always help to all our requests...!!!
                            I think I`m in love with NeoMode

Comment

Yes there will be OC Kernels Flashable over my FlashIT! Programm.
                              Also the Spoofing Feature will in there and Volume Slider will be fixed.

Regards

Neomode

Comment

Yes there will be OC Kernels Flashable over my FlashIT! Programm.
                                Also the Spoofing Feature will in there and Volume Slider will be fixed.

Regards

Neomode
                                And HDMI-passthrough + smooth 1080p playback?

/Fredrik

Comment

Working...
                                X