Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    Early in the thread I post a how to flash please take a look.

so that it overrides everything already?
    need to root?
    appliance is new

Comment

Yes flashing a new rom erase all what is there. The Rom is rooted.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hello.

I am having frame loss while watching video of 720p, or live tv stream, on beyond XBMC.
        I am using MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a *UPDATE*, just format my MK and the install Kernel2.img
        I already tried to use MX Player.
        I am using Beyond XBMC 3.3 Beta version.

I know this is not probably the place, but can anyone help me plz.

Comment

Yes the wrong thread. Please install this kitkat firmware. This will fix your problems.

Comment

At this precise moment and after a regular reboot started giving me

"Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

And changed the resolution too
            trying to figure it out

Starts as soon as I connect TSM01

Help
            Nikon D80 Photographer
            Eye for the Art.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________
            CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

Beyond XBMC using Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.0 Android 4.4.2 FullHD

Yes the wrong thread. Please install this kitkat firmware. This will fix your problems.

Worked perfectly on movies like Inception in 720p, but the frame rate is even worse in any of last season 9 HD episodes of HIMYM, or HD episodes of Blacklist, for example.

So, thanx for the new Rom. I hope i can help to improve it.

Comment

Firstly, thank you very much for your work

Hi everybody, hi Neomode,

I am a new member of that board, this is my first message but certainly not the last (sorry for my english i am a french user).
                I have installed your last custom rom version 3.0 and this is pretty cool to have android 4.4 on my TV dongle.

So i can make some comments about your new rom :

1) I was using 'WifiDisplay' with stock rom (on android 4.2) with my smartphone HTC and i can't find this app anymore. Moreover, i have tried to install myself wifidisplay.apk but the apk did not install. So what can i do about that ? Because that tool was useful to me and i can't project my smartphone screen on the TV anymore.

2) You removed the eMediaHomeCenter app which is a good thing because this app wasn't optimized for our tv dongle. I recommend installing bubble upnp (in the play store, free app, https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bbleupnp&hl=fr), which does the same thing in a better way, to access to your windows multimedia library in the same wifi network.

3) The power off function doesn't work : it reboots every time.

4) The sound couldn't be managed : it is nor mute nor maximum volume. However, i have noticed that this is just for the "main" sound because for sound alarm and sound notification, it works well. But those function are in the settings which is not very convenient (for example when watching a movie you don't want to go in the settings to manage the sound).

5) My usb wireless xbox360 controller works very badly on the tv dongle : the controller connects and disconnects everytime which is annoying. I have found this topic (http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ix-Camera-Spin) in the board, i am going to test it and i will post my result later.

6) The most important point/problem (in my case) : the bluetooth works very badly when the wifi is connected and transfers data. I explain that : for example, when i use youtube with wifi connection, i can't project the sound to my bluetooth speakers. The bluetooth is well connected but the sound comes very 'jerky' and it is unusable. However, when i am listenning offline music from the player, it works perfectly. Where is the problem ? The network card of the mk809iii can't handle both connections in the same time ?

7) Finally, your custom rom works fasts, sometimes some slowdowns but nothing important. It is quite stable, however, the system reboots itself from time to time with no particular reason.

This is all i have found for now, i will tell you more after more use of the rom (for now about 3-4 hours).

Again, thank you for your work and sorry for my english. (if something is not clear enough tell me

Regards,

Chamavlow

Comment

Hi

When do you think the version for MK802IV will be ready?
                  Some days ago I tested a solution in another thread on freaktab, but that kitkat solution didn't work for me, so cant wait to test yours!!

Thanks for your good work

Michael

Comment

Hi Neo,

great rom, xbmc performance is much better then the (stock) mk802IV rom which was the only rom that ran with wifi and without blackouts ( on my mk809III T model )

here wifi works great and fast, video plays nicely, xbmc opens fullsceen ( wiiiiiiii ), sound is good quality.
                    boot is slow but as long as it works

what is very annoying however is that it Always connects usb storage upon boot.
                    I power the stick through my tv usb.
                    Can this be turned off permanently ?

Comment

com.android.systemui has stopped

Hi Neo,

After installing your custom rom, the MK809III is booting up, but on the welcome screen I get following message:

"Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped."

Any idea what I did wrong?

NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a did work on my stick.

Kind regards,
                      FatEric

Comment

Originally posted by FatEric View Post
                        Hi Neo,

After installing your custom rom, the MK809III is booting up, but on the welcome screen I get following message:

"Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped."

Any idea what I did wrong?

NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a did work on my stick.

Kind regards,
                        FatEric
                        Yep I had the same error.... no disclosure yet... unfortunately I spend one FULLDAY configuring the ROM was 100% ok and when I got home obviously it rebooted and given me the same error com.android.systemui . I thought it was changing from one 1080p monitor to 720p TV. But no, I notice if I disconect my (Tronsmart TSM01) the error stops, and by connecting a normal usb mouse works flawlessly. That's not an optimal solution because I need the mouse for my computer and I bought the Tronsmart TSM01 specially for my CX-919.

So for what I read the this is a problem in the compiled rom. The developer will sorely find some solution.
                        Nikon D80 Photographer
                        Eye for the Art.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________
                        CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

Hi, does not work usb lan adapter rd9700. On version 1.9 problem with it was not.

Comment

HDD mounting issue

Hi,
                            i use this rom on MK802IV and i cannot mount my external HDD, it formatted as NTFS.
                            any suggestions?

thanks

Comment

Please wait for the MK802IV kitkat rom there it will work.

Comment

Please wait for the MK802IV kitkat rom there it will work.

thanks! i'll wait.
                                thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

Working...
                                X