Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo,

I really like your work, using your firmwares for my MK802IV with no problem at all.

Anyway, during your preparation of the KitKat version for MK802IV, could you please check it before realising if it is able to play YouTube 1080 clips, using YouTube app or BSPlayer app. In your version 1.7, it stopped working, making it play YouTube at 720 as maximum. Tried everything and could not make it play 1080 again.

Thank you once again for all of your efforts.

Comment

Installed it on my mk802IV and works flawlessly (with the new wifi chip).

Comment

Originally posted by RSDamasceno View Post
        Installed it on my mk802IV and works flawlessly (with the new wifi chip).
        Try to reboot in your test's
        Nikon D80 Photographer
        Eye for the Art.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________
        CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

touchscreen

Dear Neomode!
          I have an Usb tuchscreen (Egalax 7"). Can not you integrate it to work? I tried the methods described in the forum, but unfortunately does not work. Perhaps you could help me with this?
          Thank you in advance for your help.

Comment

Need a little more Time to release the Update.
            Had to have some Trouble here :-(
            Will release it tomorrow.

Neomode

Comment

Remember it is best not to rush and do things better with patience and calm!

Originally posted by neomode View Post
              Need a little more Time to release the Update.
              Had to have some Trouble here :-(
              Will release it tomorrow.

Neomode
              It's OK.. Take your time...

Release the update when you really think everything is working well.

Remember it is best not to rush and do things better with patience and calm!

Comment

See here http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...comment-173815

Is there any relation with Neo Rom?
                MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

No it is no relation to me. But I will check it.
                  Interesting is the Rom comes without any Google Apps!
                  This is because of Google Apps they are not Open Source.

Neomode

Comment

Hope for a kitkat stable one... 4.2.2 is to slow some times.
                    Nikon D80 Photographer
                    Eye for the Art.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________
                    CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      No it is no relation to me. But I will check it.
                      Interesting is the Rom comes without any Google Apps!
                      This is because of Google Apps they are not Open Source.

Neomode
                      wouldn't generic gapps packages (for 4.4.x ) work ?
                      most are cwm though, don't know if there is a compatible CWM recovery for 4.4 roms ?

Comment

little review of 3.0 version

Hi all!

i'm from brazil, sorry for my english.

I just bought my mk809iii from dx.com.

The first thing i did was to upload this 3.0 version on it.

When intalling new apps, the rom stopped sometimes, reboot other times.

Checking the temperature of my stick, i think it was way too hot! should i use it open?

Everything runs kinda of smooth, but like i said the device reboot or just stop working sometimes when installing news apps.

Very good job neomode, it's my first post here and i have to thank you for such a great work!

hope u can get this rom working perfectlly!

Hope my advices help everybody.

I'm new here on the forum, any advices for mk809iii? I'm noob on these sticks, mk809iii its my first one.

Comment

Originally posted by gabehosken View Post
                          Hi all!

Checking the temperature of my stick, i think it was way too hot! should i use it open?

Everything runs kinda of smooth, but like i said the device reboot or just stop working sometimes when installing news apps.

Very good job neomode, it's my first post here and i have to thank you for such a great work!

I'm new here on the forum, any advices for mk809iii? I'm noob on these sticks, mk809iii its my first one.
                          I also have a mk809iii from dx.com which I received a couple of weeks ago. I got the cheaper rk3188-t chipset in my stick. The 3.0 version is promissing but in the mean time I have found that version 2.0 is the best alternative.
                          I have installed beyond xbmc 3.3 and set audio output to coaxial/optical. Under android system - settings I have set screen resolution to 720p and set audio to hdmi passthrough. With these settings I can play 720p fine and 1080p with slight framedropping. DD and DTS working great.

Best regards,
                          Fredrik
                          MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Originally posted by potard View Post
                            See here http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...comment-173815

Is there any relation with Neo Rom?
                            As Neomode already mentioned, Curiously this Rom comes without any Google Apps, and it's Not Rooted!

Anyone downloaded and tested this new 4.4 KitKat Firmware from Rockchip, released Today March 31?
                            Last edited by ulises1954; 04-01-2014, 01:11.

Comment

Originally posted by ulises1954 View Post
                              As Neomode already mentioned, Curiously this Rom comes without any Google Apps, and it's Not Rooted!

Anyone downloaded and tested this new 4.4 KitKat Firmware from Rockchip, released Today March 31?
                              I installed it yesterday on one of my sticks
                              antutu 17200 ( 3188 not T ) - previous 1.9a clocked 1800+ score

xbmc beta 3 crashes upon opening

need further tests but will replace by Neomode 3.1 (?) when released

Comment

Originally posted by gabehosken View Post
                                Hi all!

I use it open and temp is fine, wifi speed is best of custom roms so far

Comment

Working...
                                X